It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addressing the haters.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's time for me to address the haters who have been using my name in misrepresentation.

Now, ever since my comment about this war and US troops ( no need to repeat it ) I've been very careful on what I say on my posts, until now. I thought my public apology would clear a lot of things but I still have haters and stans on me 24/7. Now there's a lot of
people here who don't like me that's fine. I've been told to rot in hell. I've been labeled a racist and been called a Black Supremicist. I've been told bv a member here that he wishes for 10 secs USA will be a dictatorship so I can be publicly dragged out in the street and tortured, and that'll he laugh. Now I'm fine with all this, I really am because it doesn't bother me. If people don't like my views and beliefs, whether it be political or religious, you know what? TOO BAD

But you know what, I don't think its fair for me to be called a racist. Everyone here can say that whenever my name is on a post, it's all of a sudden a racial thing when it's on. People will start a racial war with me when I post about my favorite cartoon growing up, that's how it is and that's not fair.

Now I'm going to publicly denounce the two people here who ALWAYS attack me on posts... and those two people are Ultra and Thomas Crowne. They've been attacking me and I've been turning the other cheek every single time, until now.

This man Ultra make a big deal out of nothing when he saw my signature, "By any means necessary..." How childish.

Ultra said:

When I sayed that they ( Mal X and Illmatic67 ) were racist, I did it really on purpose. If a white was writing such a thing on his sign ( i.e : We the whites...bla bla bla...., and we'll do it by any means ",

Where does it say in my signature, "we blacks ... blah blah.."

It says we as human beings meaning human beings in general.. No where does it mention black or white.

Ultra has called me a racist and a black supremicist. Well only racists will call me that and only racists will call Malcolm X the same thing.

Now Thomas is the next person who attacks me constantly and his name has hypcrocisy written all over it. He's a moderator, so what happened to take back ats.com?

No, "Illuminati" isn't racist, its just that he believes the white race is the race of devils. Nothing racist about that. But then again, my ex-wife is white, and she is Satan's daughter, so he may have a point!

I'll say in most of his posts there will be a sense of sarcasm. Not only is it childish and dumb, but it's unwanted.

He has also called me a racist.

I hope everyone who reads this why I made this post. I have been fair with everyone on this board. I have never called the white man a devil like Thomas swears I did. I have always respected everyone until recently when I've seen this threads about me.

All I want is justice and fairness and I dont want to be labeled a racist, because I'm not.

I want to thanks Nans and Abraham for their support.

Abraham Virtue said:

Personally I think he has follewed the foot steps of his idol and has suffered for it. What a tragedy.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have to say, you are not the only person on here that is persecuted by Ultra and Crowne. I don't need to explain how this occurs because if one were to observe with patience, these actions of blame and shame would not be that hard to find on their part. I could be a jerk and accuse them of all the stuff they do but I won't because I am better than that and I have more productive plans with my time here on ATS than dealing with a bunch of hard heads. I want to discuss and analyze not disagree and argue.

It is too bad there are not enough people like yourself on this board, so I could succesfully converse with intellectuals without interference from savages. This forum is full of immature men who know nothing but hate and blame. Finding faults in others is the true purpose of these types of men.

I came here not to show everyone I know, but to tell everyone I don't. I came here not to preach but to learn. Why are you here Ultra????? Why are you here Thomas???? Is it to learn???? If it is then you have to learn how to listen first. For you two are always misrepresneting what others say. Keep it up and I might take the appropriate action neccasary to curb such behavior. The liberals on this board are becoming radicals in the eyes of the right-wingers. The tables are turning, can you see where you are sitting?????

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am sad Illmatic that you feel you are perscuted. Even though we have had some run-ins with each other, I must say I enjoy reading your posts fro a person strong enough to express their views..

I have said that I thought your posts were sometimes racist, but I certianly didn't expect you to take it personally or feeled hassled by it. I apologise if you have taken my comments to heart.

Sometimes it takes a bigger person to be able to stand up for what they believe desipite the harrassment that comes from it rather than running away.

I am sure that the majority of people on this board also enjoy your input, the last thing we want is a bunch of white, conservatives with the same beliefs always running the discussions. we need people like yourself with a diversity of opinion and the strength to say it out loud.

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
zip...

[Edited on 03/17/2003 by phoenix_cross]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Illuminati, one that has fomented more seething hate than anyone to arrive, is an intellectual to you, A-V? No, your bud is one to find no faults in others, alright.

I am here to teach as well as to learn. What are you saying? I think I know what it is that you are saying. Let me spell it out for you, A-V:

Since I'v done nothing to you to make you think you are to keep quiet, and as I've done nothing to you but counter point where I have a different view, yet you make this type of statement, I can safely assume one thing. You are mentally whipped. You have been placed in a mental full-nelson to which you have no logical or factual response. This being the case, your onl;y recourse is to resort to acusations and insinuations. It is a typical weak-minded tactic.

The ratio of liberals to conservatives is pretty much even around this joint, you are not alone. Nobody, furthermore, has accused to liberals around here of being radical, that I'm aware of.

You know what I think? I think the crush you have on Nans is effecting your ability to think rationally. Hey, who can blame you? She's a lovely girl, and many here are jealous of you. Be proud. But don't resort to this kind of crying. It's unbecoming and only really works for liberal politicians and entertainers.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Attacks you, Illuminati? How many months have I read your racist, Christian-attacking crap? Think back, pal, reread the months of crap, and then figure why you and I don't agree on much.
By disagreeing with you, by clarifying inconsistencies with your allegations, I am attacking you. Again, seems to me that you are trying to silence me by attempting to vilifying me, and the same to U-P.
Also, are you saying that as a moderator I'm to have no opinion? Only those who aren't a mod are allowed to take a position, make a point or a counterpoint? I suppose I have too much seniority and am no longer allowed to speak in public. Looks to me that along with being the biggest racial hipocrit I've ever seen, you are now wanting to bash the old people.
I got your number, pal.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Good grief, Thomas - you are getting a bad press here.
Now, while you pop off to iron your white hood and stock up on tar and feathers, could we ask the would-be Grant's and Sherman's to inform us what (a) "race" is? (b) what, in the light of that, a "racist" is and (c) citing chapter and verse, demonstrate irrefutably how TC comes to merit that description.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
zip...

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I can see where you get "pointless" from: but we on ATS have never been ones to be discouraged by futility ( or lack-of-facts, spelling, grammar, punctuation, wholesale theft from "What Really Happened", relevance, incoherence, surf-for-cash-ism..yawn..aaarrrgh..sigh); but are you saying there is an "Italian race"; a "white race", an "American race"? Are you clarifying -or attempting to- or addressing the topic of "race", at all?

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
But until we clarify "race" and, thence, "racist" , wouldn't saying that a "race" was "supremely gifted, truthful without exception, inherently good at athletics, and inordinately kind to pets" be equally "racist"?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
1. any of the different varieties or populations of human beings distinguished by a) physical traits such as hair, eyes, skin color, body shape etc... traditionally the three primary divisions are caucasoid, negroid, and mongoloid, although many subdivisions of these are also called 'races' b)blood types c) genetic code patterns d) all their inheirited characteristics which are unique to their isolated breedin populations. 2. a) the state of belonging to such a population b) the qualities, traits, et cetera, belonging, or supposedly belonging to such a population. 3 loosely, a) any geographical population b) any population sharing the same activities, habits, ideas, etc... 4. any group of people having the same ancestry: family, clan, lineage. 5. a subspecies or variety. b.)BREED, 6. RARE, distinctive flavor, taste, etc.. as of wine, the human race, all people collectively.

now that we have gotten the definition of race out of the way, i would like to see where the problem persists. i realize that calling any group of people a 'dumbass' is wrong, but since taking the time to clarify all the names of the said dumbassing is a waste of time and not completely possible since i don't remember all of the names anyway, i see that you don't take kindly to being 'classified' so to that i say, wonderful, you have your opinion i have mine, so for that, and for lack of need to continue this fruitless debate, i will gladly back out. i hope any problems we have now will not lead to illogical assumptions of character in the future, nor impede future discussions.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You still have yet to get the point. That point being you hear what you want to hear. Otherwise you would have read, " For you two are always misrepresenting what others say." as "For you two are always misrepresenting what others say." Instead you read it as "I don't agree with you and I don't want to hear what you have to say, because you are a Moderator."

Look man, I like Moderators, but I also like sensible Moderators. You are not sensible because you ignore what people tell you. I am only here to back up Illumatic from this oppression. I have seen what he is talking about. Everytime he talks someone turns it into a race issue. Don't try and tell me that isn't true.

I have to back up everything I and others say because people won't listen. I think we all deserve better. Especially from Moderators, like yourself Crowne. Since I always repeat myself, then could you repeat the statements you made in response to mine a little more clear, I didn't understand. I sensed a sarcastic tone but didn't know if it was coming my way or not.

BTW--- I think it is really cool of you to admit that Nans is a good person, thats a whole lot more than I can say about others on this board.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
As we see, so vague that not even Webster's (ho ho) can clarify the issue. So why would posters throw these terms about: which of the dozens of "meanings" above do they have in mind? All? Some?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think we would all wish to agree that the traditional function, and crowing glory, of the Law in Western democracies has been to provide career-paths for moderately literate, generally privileged, invariably diligent, modestly intelligent, tolerably educated Arts graduates. And it is to our resounding credit, as societies, that such people have been able to attain large incomes, power and influence and pathways into political office at every level: just and due rewards that their lack of any contribution to the wealth and welfare of the nation, and un-employability in any other walk of life, would forever have denied to them.
However, much as it may pain us, we have to accept that the Law has also, from time to time, concerned itself with peripheral issues such as guilt, truth, constitutionality, personal liberty, clarity, justice, logic, equity and reform.
And so, while on balance, the ability to use a keyboard and string together a few words in some semblance of a sentence almost certainly justifies the hurling of any and all amounts of drivel in all directions, it may be that defining terms, producing evidence, and applying the deductive process could also, occasionally, be justified when one is hurling accusations around.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i've noticed something. throughout all of this illmatic hasn't said anything. don't you have some comeback or counterpoint to any of this my fiery friend? i see no point in defending those who won't defend themselves. estragon, bellatrix, i've been proven wrong, and while not proudly, i'll gladly bow my heads. i'm just persistant.

i've seen my wrongs and i'll shutup now...

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Didn't I make that clear above???? Why bother with hard heads???

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm going to side with you Illimatic, and you UP, and you Thomas, because when you attack eachother with words, you still are attacking eachother's points, not race, creed, beliefs, nationality.

You just can't find better ways to counter what each of you all think. In time maybe you'll not be so aggressive and attack posts more properly, or not.

Either way, if you look past all the insults (I don't know how many there are) you'll see through and realize you don't want eachother gone, banned or otherwise defeated.

You love to challenge eachother's ideas, ideals, and such.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is what causes so much animosity among the people, the fact that everyone here has a point to prove and that no one wants to be a listener. If the point of people's interests in web discussion were to inquire and research and not to point and blame then this whole fiasco wouldn't even exist. Personally I wish all the people who drill you with there propaganda of acceptance would just go away. Why come here to prove something when no of us can really prove anything, much less do anything about it.

I came here for info and for insight not for childish games. It shows that the Rosicrucians are doing there job well. Hey 5POF..........watch and see how this turns in to an arguement because someone wants to question the existance of something, something like conspiracy, something like cover-up, something like lies.
This Rosicrucian Connection will be fought for by the mind controlled slaves on this board whom I like to call robot radicals. They listen and act, but don't stop and think. Basically they are puppets of the New World Order. Don't let this one sneak up on you, be careful and watch your back. The Order is strong in this forum and I see it's agents running a muck. This muck is the simple disputes between the ATS posters and any other faction of peoples. This constant dispute and bickering makes the unity and resolve of the Undertakers much more stronger. The Order benefits from our arguing, therefore you won't see me doing much of it. I know better.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

1) Addressing the haters. It's time for me to address the haters who have been using my name in misrepresentation.

2) I thought my public apology would clear a lot of things but I still have haters and stans on me 24/7. I've been told to rot in hell. I've been labeled a racist and been called a Black Supremicist. I've been told bv a member here that he wishes for 10 secs USA will be a dictatorship so I can be publicly dragged out in the street and tortured, and that'll he laugh.

3) But you know what, I don't think its fair for me to be called a racist.

4) Now I'm going to publicly denounce the two people here who ALWAYS attack me on posts... and those two people are Ultra and Thomas Crowne. They've been attacking me and I've been turning the other cheek every single time, until now.

5) This man Ultra make a big deal out of nothing when he saw my signature, "By any means necessary..." How childish.

6) Where does it say in my signature, "we blacks ... blah blah.."

7) It says we as human beings meaning human beings in general.. No where does it mention black or white.

8) Ultra has called me a racist and a black supremicist. Well only racists will call me that and only racists will call Malcolm X the same thing.

9) Now Thomas is the next person who attacks me constantly and his name has hypcrocisy written all over it. He's a moderator, so what happened to take back ats.com?

10) I'll say in most of his posts there will be a sense of sarcasm. Not only is it childish and dumb, but it's unwanted.

11) I hope everyone who reads this why I made this post. I have been fair with everyone on this board. I have never called the white man a devil like Thomas swears I did. I have always respected everyone until recently when I've seen this threads about me.

12) All I want is justice and fairness and I dont want to be labeled a racist, because I'm not.

1) By writing this, your meaning is that you are a lover and TC and myself are haters. So, *you* have right and *we* have wrong. Well known tactic who was still working some month ago.

2) Yes, your apology was clear. Anyway, did I write something against you when you wrote what you wrote on the US troops ?

Also, I've never labeled you a blacksupremacist, even if it was what I was thinking.

Did I write that I would like to see you tortured ? No, never !

3) Not fair ? Common Illmatic....It's you who are childish now.

4) Illmatic67, it's not because 2 users ( TC & I ) are often saying that they don't agree with you that you are permanently * under-attack *. Also, when you write : "I've been turning the other cheek every single time, until now " your meaning is : See above in my first point + you have now the so-called right to counter-attack. But Illmatic67, who started first to be agressive against everything who wasn't black and/or muslim ??????????

5) No Illmatic67. That phrase is dangerous and I'm damn sure that you know it. * By any means * means only thing : * We have the right to do EVERYTHING *.
That kind of phrase are allways used by tyrants and dictators.

6) I agree, it's not written. But I was speaking about the meaning who was really clear.

7) Right. But one more time, check what you wrote : * WE *.....This * we * is for who Illmatic67 ? Huum ?
*We* the humanbeing, or *we* the blacks ?

8) I didn't say that you are a blacksupremacist. I used the same tactic as you : I wasn't clear on purpose.

Also, for you, if I think that Malcolm X was a racist, I'm a racist ???? I don't agree with someone, then I'm racist. Once again your victimisation tactic is comming back to the surface.

9) Let me tellya something. I don't * think* that TC is racist, like I'm not racist. What kind of defense do we have now ? I've now to tell you that TC and myslef have many friends who are not * whites *. And I hate to justify myself, especially on that way : * I'm not a racist, really. look,I've some *non-whites* friends. You see sir, I can't be a racist *.

With peoples like you, when a *white* don't have *non-white* friends, he is a racist. But if he say that he have some * non-whites* friends, it will mean that he's hidding his so-called racism, and that's why he say that he have * non-whites* friends. Who's unfair Illmatic67 ????? WHO ?????????????

What's your next wish ? Seeing me trying to prove you that I've friends from many horizons ? Black Africa, North-Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and South-America ?

From many cultures and religions ? Jews, Muslims, Christians, atheist..... If I do that, it will mean only one thing : I'm feeling guilty for something that I didn't do !!!

So, don't count on me to follow you on that way !

10) I agree with you on one point ONLY. The sarcastic side of my posts. For the rest....

11) Not at all. You * think* that you've been faired and it's different. For TC, he was just kidding on his ex-wife subject,but I'll not explain why. Ask him why if you want and you'll understand why he wrote what he wrote.

12) CARAMBA !!!!!!! You don't want to be labelled as racist ???? Exactely like TC and I. But if you was a little bit less tendentious in your post, I bet it will help many, isn't it ?

And for the justice and fairness, you just want something that almost everybody on earth ( even TC and myself ) just want too. You see Illmatic67, you are NOT perfect. You are just like all of us. UNPERFECT.

So, could you try to stop your victimisation tactic ? It's well tryed Illmatic67, but that tactic doesn't work with me and it's NOT good for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ultra just gaves us a perfect example. Thanks P.

That is what they want, they want UP to go on and on and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on. And he does. Good puppet. Bad fake person.

You See??????

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join