It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Navy intercepts vessel carrying Iranian arms

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Israeli vessel intercepts vessel carrying Iranian arms

Israeli commandos intercepted the German owned ship AS Victoria tuesday 15 March about 320 kms off Israels Mediterranean coast on its way from the turkish port of Mercin to Egypt.
The Liberian flagged vessel was carrying a large consignment of weapons bound for the Palestinian Hamas in the Gaza strip.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

edit on 15-3-2011 by ufoorbhunter because: Got the title subject confused

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
These weapons were picked up by the Victoria in the Syrian port of Latakia where they were off loaded by two Iranian warships.

I thought this was interesting news, especially with Saudi Arabia going into Bahrain yesterday and all the stuff going on in the ME and north Africa.

Is Israel going to make a real big deal about this find?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

These weapons were picked up by the Victoria in the Syrian port of Latakia where they were off loaded by two Iranian warships.

I thought this was interesting news, especially with Saudi Arabia going into Bahrain yesterday and all the stuff going on in the ME and north Africa.

Don't see the link. Was this ship in international waters?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
that isnt news....egypt and turkey can do what they want...if they wanna give weapons to gaza...thats fine...theyr not giving them nukes and illegal weapons like isreal have recieved....good let them be shook...they deserve it...

the arab big boys are back....the arab league is better without saddam mubarak and gaddafi....

THE THING TO WATCH IS IRAN vs SAUDI....its kicking off.....isreal is a side show...the sooner they go back to where they came from the better...scumbags

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i bet this isnt even news in pro hamas russia or china, more propoganda from the bully boys who are the israeli political system.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
^ LMAO.

They're so strong and united however ANYONE of them would move to CANADA/USA if given the split second chance.

Get a clue.

Back on topic: This just goes to show all the naysayers that indeed Iran, even at the highest levels of gov't and miltitary command, are providing Hezzbollah with weaponry to use DIRECTLY against Israel.

Thankfully I know how this all ends.

link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Ignoring the fact that Israel engages in illegal activities, one which is the blockade and "economic warfare" against the Palestinians, Israel would throw a tantrum if the wind blew incorrectly off the Mediterranean.

Of course they'll make a big deal. They'll scream as loudly as possible and try to use it as a (nother) justification for attacking--or why they should attack--Iran, which they have been itching to do for a long time because they are bullies and always play the victim card.

link   
If we all be very very quiet and listen very closely we will hear the ATS "Bleeding Heart Community" saying things like "it's all propaganda and never happened", "The Israeli's planted them there", "The Americans planted them", "The person that did it was a MKULTRA victim", "This was a Black-Op", "This was a false flag designed to take our attention away", "that's it WW3 is on for sure now", or maybe the old classic "It was HAARP". But guess what it was a "Chinese Lantern" hahahahahahahahaha. Maybe this should be an Attenborough production lol lol lol!

Ah well they want to play with thew big boys then no sympathy!.
edit on 15-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I thought it was news. J.Post does too as does Debka.

The missiles were apparently supplied by those two Iranian naval ships that docked in Syria. Israel is being hemmed in by silly acts from Iran and its proxies, would it be in its right to now act against these terror threats and eliminate them?

PS I agree Iran and Saudi is the deal right now. Throw in Israel to the mix and what on earth do you have?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

_javascript:quote()
Why they should attack--Iran, which they have been itching to do for a long time

Seems like you got it wrong way hahahaha!. What do you call the Iranian "Wipe them off the map" comments then? and don't give me the "lost in the translation" rubbish, the Iranian terrorist said it! Can't blame Israel for reacting to this! lol lol lol lol lol!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Why they should attack--Iran, which they have been itching to do for a long time

Seems like you got it wrong way hahahaha!. What do you call the Iranian "Wipe them off the map" comments then? and don't give me the "lost in the translation" rubbish, the Iranian terrorist said it! Can't blame Israel for reacting to this! lol lol lol lol lol!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wish there was a link to go by, I don't believe most of the Israeli propaganda that the media fabricates. If the commandos boarded that ship in international waters they are lucky they did not get pumped full of lead. If there were actually arms, it is too bad they did not make it to Gaza where they can be put to good use. I hope the next shipment makes it through. It looks like those coward IDF soldiers may have to deal with more than they bargained for the next time they try pulling an illegal invasion.

And phatpackage, the wipe Israel off the map comment was clearly a mistranslation twisted by the media. Shame on you for believing what you do

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I wish there was a link to go by, I don't believe most of the Israeli propaganda that the media fabricates.

Israel Seizes Ship Loaded With Arms That Was Bound for Egypt
www.nytimes.com...

Navy dep. commander: 'Victoria' carried anti-ship missiles
www.jpost.com...

VIDEO:
www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

I would say that the bully on the block with the big stick doesn't want those being bullied to also get a big stick, lest said bully gets what's coming, and which said bully probably deserves.

As far as "translations," you're a linguist? Versed in Persian? Oh wait, no, you're just parroting what you hear others say, the "Iranian terrorist.." Big bad boogie-man Iran, lol.

Sit, and i shall tell you stories of the Israeli terrorists, who bulldoze homes and people, who burn crop fields, shoot at fishermen, prod and provoke people until when there is a reaction the claim of "they're attacking us! they want to hurt us! We didn't do anything! How DARE they?!"

You sir, are funny.

And that's all i have to say.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So a German ship sailing from Turkey to Egypt is actually a ship with Arms from Iran, loaded from Syria and heading to Gaza. Hm something is funny about this story lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is great news Iran does not need anymore weaponry.

They are already gearing up WMD....

Hats off Israel.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
So a German ship sailing from Turkey to Egypt is actually a ship with Arms from Iran, loaded from Syria and heading to Gaza. Hm something is funny about this story lol.

Exactly. That was I thought was so funny and noticeable - all the nationalities in this one report.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It's too bad those missiles did not make it to their destination. I would love to see an Israeli warship get sunk. I hope the new powers that be in Egypt consider letting some aid and weaponry into Gaza for self defense purposes. We all know they deserve the right to defend themselves against the illegal Israeli oppression. It ticks me off every time I see the Israeli slime condemn other nations for possessing arms that do not even come close to comparing to the arsenal Israel has. Anyone that supports this regime deserves a swift crash course in humanity
. Enough is enough!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

Originally posted by mayabong

Exactly. That was I thought was so funny and noticeable - all the nationalities in this one report.

It's pretty common for ships to be owned by a company out of country A, rented to company of country B, financed by company from country C, registered in country D (usually for tax reasons) and lastly have a crew that isn't nationals of any of those nations.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Israel should change its flag to a jolly roger ... They commit piracy as much as the somali's do...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join