It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Alt. Healers, Energy Workers, Reiki Masters & 2nd Degree Reiki Practitioners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Hi debunk,
Yes, Reiki and many other systems out there are very real. We enjoy the benefits it gives us in health and enjoy even more the benefits it brings to others. As we give healing energy to others we still continue to get it as well.

Even if you may not be a Reiki practitioner, or a Wiccan or or any particular path, welcome to this thread and all you need to do is send out caring thoughts and concern for the well-being and safety of the people in Japan and the land of Japan itself. Yes, the planet has her ailments, too.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hi all - I'm an advanced practitioner of several healing modalities - my group got together several times to meditate and send energies to the affected areas. Actually, we've been doing this on a bi-weekly basis for some time, to different parts of the world for different reasons. eta: I use a dorje and phurba in my healing work with the planet, as well as different coloured energies.

I am so thrilled to 'meet' you all and see all of the wonderful healing that you are sending to the people and planet. Namaste!
edit on 18-3-2011 by Cascadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Cascadian,
Thank you very much!
Namaste

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is a great thread, thank you. But everyone should do this. The only difference between those who can, those who can a little,and those who can't is remembering and connecting inside to our potential. Waking up. So we all need to assume we can, and practice with the intention of Love, and with Humility and Gratitude too.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm new here so please be gentle

Healing, support, love and light energies are being sent also from myself to the beautiful people of Japan and to the land itself. I ask each evening that healing energy surround our planet, helping it to return to and maintain it's balance. It is so good to read that so many others are doing this too.

I send an abundance of positive energy to each one of you.

Namaste xx

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by notsonuts

Thank you for sending your love and energy. It all means we care, and we also know energy is very real (positive or negative). amidst so much negative energy, we can, one person at a time which turns into one group at a time, and so forth, can make a huge difference, whether it be big or small, regardless, it is always going to make a difference as long as we do not give up on our only earth and eachother (sorry for complete run-on sentence, but got on a roll, there).

Welcome and blessings to you, too.
triplereiki

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join