It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Alt. Healers, Energy Workers, Reiki Masters & 2nd Degree Reiki Practitioners

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
***Please forgive me Mods and members, I do not know for sure where to place this, butI hope folks will be able to see this and participate...Please place where it may be appropriate***

I know we all have enough things going on in our daily lives, but we all should take just a few moments out of our day, every day, to focus on those in such crises in Japan.

Please send healing energy to the people in Japan to help them heal, calm, remain safe.
Also send healing energy as well to Japan (the land) itself to heal and calm.

Like I said, we may have our own little worries in our lives, but they are nothing compared to what is happening elsewhere. I always remember these words:
No matter what troubles I may have, someone else out there has it way worse.
I am thankful to have a warm bed, food and water readily available, a nice warm home and family nearby, and other little luxeries like my computer and MP3 player. Those folks in Japan, their lives are completely disrupted.
So, while we sit here in the comfort of our home, we should make the time to give what we can to help those people and their country pull though this as best as we can.

Be it prayer, energy work, what have you, please take some time out to give positive energy and thoughts their way. Eventhough we cannot be there in person to help, we who work with energy can make a difference big or small.

Thank you all who will participate with big hearts and lovng thoughts.

Triplereiki
edit on 15-3-2011 by triplereiki because: typing fast, correcting typos

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

Greetings Triplereiki:

Thank You, I have joined in sending Love and Light to all of those in Japan. I have chosen to do this in my morning meditation since the beginning of the catastrophe. I however have not sent energy out to the land and sea, and I thank you for the reminder to do so. A more conscious effort I will make, all through the day, not just in the morning.

Six months ago I joined a loving group of reiki practitioners, all of whom are women, some new, and many very well seasoned. Being the only male energy to accompany this group is awesome, for them and myself. We meet every two weeks to work with each other, weather it be physical or emotional and even past life regression have come up. I like to call it Spiritual Preventative Maintenance. The first few times even changed the look on my face quite noticeably, and helped to let go of much pain that I was holding on to. Becoming more intuitive, as time goes on, has strengthened my heart and helped let go of the fear that once bound me.

I thank them, and I Thank You, for for all that you do, for myself and others. It is a privilege to become a part of this conscious awakening in these times.

In Love Light and Wisdom
trinity369

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'd like to add that I think every single person, whether they believe they have healing abilties or have trained to be able to heal, has the power of compassion and ability to offer positive energy and healing by intent.
If you are reading this and are not a reiki practicioner or an alternative healing but want to do something, you can. xxx

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I definitely have utilization of energy to heal and uplift myself. I've only concentrated on emotional healing of others, I've never yet tried physical healings. However, I will be sending thoughts, prayers, meditations, focus, intent, and energy for safety, calm, protection, healing, overcoming spirit, and miracles.

Not to be selfish, but if you guys could focus a tiny bit of specialized concentration to my brother. He is a U.S. Navy Corpsman stationed in Yokosuka with his wife and 11 month old daughter. They have positive readings of radiation since last night in his area.

Peace.
Love.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by trinity369

Welcome, and thank you trinity. Whether it is energy work or even prayers, all positive is in a real form and can make a difference. And yes, definately the planet in that area needs help, too.
Believe me, I am not a "love and Light" person, I just have love and light. he he.
I am not uncaring, but have been known to stand my ground and defend myself without mercy.
Yet, I do have mercy for those who need it.
I hope to see more folks join in and send positive energy and thoughts to the people of Japan and to Japan itself.
I look at some pics of those people in Japan, and they are so admirable in their ways and customs. One of the reasons why I chose a beautiful Japanese healing system (thank you, dear Usui). I look at those people and still learn so much from them and how they go about things even in the middle of such a crises.

I am barely hanging finacially right now, but wish to heck I could fly a few people over here and welcome them into my home for as long as needed. But for the meantime, I send all that I can as often as I can in their direction.

Also, folks who are on the nature path of ancient Wisdom, wicca, etc, please call upon the cone of power and direct help and healing towards those folks in Japan, and at the same time, ask for protection for the areas that could be in fallout range even over the ocean. Ayea, Ayea, Ayea!

If we can help our world and the people in it, now is the time to do what we can and kick up the tools we have to do it...because we can!

thanks again, Trinity, and it's great to have a man in the ranks! Actually there are alot of guys out there, too, let's get them to step forward and join in. Pass the word to send out the energy needed. I know some folks out there may say that doing such will not change what HAS already happened, or may not stop something else from happening, but believe me, if people make that mass effort, things really do come about. and on top of that, people can sure use some healing, calming energy to try and cope with what is going on and this can give them strength.
I am not going to feel sad for them, I am going to feel strong for them...Remember everyone, put into your energy what you want those people and land to recieve. In otherwords, Do not do the sending while feeling sad, depressed (negative). get off the internet for a moment, drink a cup of tea or do something to help clear your mind, then focus on that healing, calming, strengthening energy. Bingo!

I encourage even people of any religion or non-religion to give it a go. It can be very simple as explained.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

You got that right, synthetic!
Keep the work/prayer as simple and to the point as possible. Those are the strongest without the extra hullaballoo add-ons.
Hugs to you and thank you for joining in.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Third Facet Master Teacher here, already on it.

Connecting through sound vibration also needed here.

Thank you and Namaste

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Hi Sahabi, DEFINATELY emotional healing is called for here. Imagine the extreme stress going on right now.
I send love and energy to your family. Eventhough this crises is not good news, there is a type of something good to try and look at...ONE THING HAPPENS AT A TIME. In ohterwords, alot has happened so far, but one at a time, one after another, still one at a time.
Ask you family to focus one thing at a time, such as getting the care and assistance they need. The quake happened, the plants happened, focus one thing at a time at the moment of what they need to pay attention to. If people take in the whole picture of events and what could come in the near-future, they can be too overwhelmed (which I think enough folks are experiencing enough already).
One of the reasons we need to try and give a big push for strength, calming and healing and everything else that can be of help, be it big or small.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

thank you, antar! And welcome for joining in.
I am third Usui Reiki Ryoho. Third Karuna Reiki and Third Sechim Reiki. Hence my name LOL ( want to still learn more on healing systems).
It has been a long while since I used Sechim and wish someone out there can U2U me so I can get the rust out.

Namaste, and Violet light!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I wanted to add, if it wasn't for Reiki, I would not be around today. Reiki opened my eyes and heart even more. where I only saw black, white and solid colors, I see radiant colors I have never seen before. I never tire for the knowledge and gifts of different systems of healing. It certainly has made a huge difference in my life and have seen it do wonders in the lives of others.
I thank everyone who has joined in to give their love and support. I am sure so many more out there have began the minute they found out about the quake (as I have), and I hope we all contnue as best as we can to give that energy no matter what system, belief or walk of life. As we give healing to others, we heal ourselves, too.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

My favorite color. Practice ended years ago and since that time just melting into what needs the energy. It's like an eternity in a single breath. Found my self doing vibratory pitching sort of like the auditory Aummmm, really resonating on the end, at times forgetting that it continued long after the breath was finished. No mind , no prayer per se, just sending the energy and trusting that it arrives where needed. So many faces and situations arise, yet without attachment it pulls me back into the vibration.

Ok off to bed and to meditate, you know it is ok to fall asleep during a bedtime meditation? It just means 5-8 hours of meditative sleep.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Nice posts everybody

transmute transmute transmute

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
S & F

Wow...I just gone done authoring a thread with pretty much the same essence as yours. It is so good to know that some people are trying to pull together and direct their love to someone other than themselves.

I am not a healer, a reiki master or practioner. I am however aware of the energy and love around us and living in and through all of us. It connects us all and we are all part of it. This is why it has felt so heavy lately, because it burdened with the wieght of so many people who are unaware.

Even though awareness means you can feel the pain of thousands so far away....you can also feel the love. It is so worth it.

Thank you and although I am not trained, I have already been directing my love and energy to them and will continue to do so. It is good to know I am not the only one.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Hi Westcoast, and I am happy to see you here. You ARE trained--you have love, you care, and you are going to do something about the situation. When you feel pain and sadness so strong for others, you have the power to help in so many ways. Keep it simple, keep it positive (set aside for a moment your sadness), and send your love from your heart with a smile and positive thoughts.

Hugs to you!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Thank you...

Hugs to you too.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

He he. You do know that Aum is the eternal sound of the universe. That is why it "rings" so well with you.
I think it is safe for me to assume that you know the Gayatri Mantra. Words of sacred power. Eternal and universal.
I sometimes have a funny knack of using words that people "vibrate" with such as your favorite violet.
When I was attuned first level, I saw even with my eyes open the mists of different shades of violet, lavender, light and darkish purples. It was misty and like time stood still. I am trying to send some of that as well to the people of Japan. Let time stand still even just for a moment for them to gain some momentum.

And yes, energy and even prayer can continue to work also as you sleep. I sometimes use what I call the Endless Loop Prayer. Pretty powerful stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yep you can actually hear the sounds of the Monks and their chanting join in when you hit certain frequencies.

Must admit my whole day has been filled with preparing those I love with the things they may or may not need in an American situation.

Funny just feeling a bit zapped. Like working on other levels while sleeping so waking time is sleepy. Glad though because it means I am not oblivious.

Surprising more Reiki practitioners have not joined in, sure they are reading and doing what they can.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Gayatri Mantra , yes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi again antar. I noticed on your avatar the words New Paradigm....Do you have that book too? The colors in your avatar reminded me of the colors on the book cover.

Yes, I have been feeling pretty tired with some pretty big headaches. Will gain needed energy for tomorrow.

blessings

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wow, i didnt even know reiki was a real thing, i thought it was just on modern family....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join