It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Member in the Navy has Radiation Poisoning and is being Quarantined on the USS Roosevelt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

He could possibly lie, no doubt, however maybe he himself is misinformed on the ship his relative is situated on?

SMR

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
43 flags and numerous stars, for conflicting hearsay

Some people need their flag buttons taken away.

This story is like the game "Telephone" and while I am sure words get mixed up from person to person when panic is involved with a family member, I still feel this is not on the up and up.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

people are bashing you because anytime there's a discrepancy with yoru story it AUTOMATICALLY changes details. Suspicious behaviour warrant suspicious reaction and I'll still go with the fact that it's 99.999999999% likely that this is a load of manure you cooked up for kicks

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

What could he possibly gain? Instead he risks quite a big deal, even if it's incorrect what he states.

That moves me to believe this thread author.

Others fail to recognize this fact.

In fact the OP might be in serious trouble by posting this kind of sensitive information. With that in mind theres no doubt in my mind he speaks the truth.

In reply to the guy who said to me that I must be joking by believing this man by his word: read above.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you are pulling a hoax or not but I will say this:

Right after the earthquake and tsunami, there were so many different pieces of information flying around...

My friend's mother came to me and said absolutely no one was killed because they were all warned in time

and would not believe it when I tried to tell her otherwise because that is what she had just heard on the radio.

Not to mention I've read so many conflicting stories about the size of the Earthquake, how far Japan was actually
shifted and the same about the earth's axis.

I'm just saying, in crazy, scary situations...information can very easily get confused....

But if Monk is a big liar, then shame, shame, shame....(you know the rest, dude) Its not a great time to be telling stories!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I made it a point to repost the link to every single person who is doubting me because this is my FAMILY we are talking about. This isnt some youtube video i found of some guy talking, this isnt pictures of some random person, this isnt me lying...this is me being completely honest.

I will update as i get more information....i apologize that initially i had it down as the Roosevelt because that is what i was relayed to first. (My Aunt Marcia is from the tidewater area in Virginia and that was her first reaction). Yes he received emails from him and they have all of a sudden stopped however the ship info came from my Aunt and she has since corrected all of us in the family as to which one it is.

To me this is an obvious government cover-up and im living it because its family. Believe me as soon as i get more proof you will ALL be the first to know especially the ones doubting me.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Well if you provide absolute proof then at least %99 of us will humbly apologize I'm sure. The other %1 well... humans are humans. But until then... "No! they're gonna laugh at you!"

link   

link   

link   

link   

That's all we need, Monk, is a little proof. ATS is way to full of hoaxsters, its hard to believe most stories told on here. Wouldn't it be great
if everyone on ATS were telling the absolute truth.

Just get some kind of proof so your credibility will not be destroyed and all the naysayers will
apologize, I'm sure.

link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

More US relief crews exposed to radiation in Japan

(AP) WASHINGTON (AP) — More U.S. military crews were exposed to radiation Tuesday as the Pentagon ramped up relief flights over a Japan reeling from an earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis. The Defense Department said the Navy started giving anti-radiation pills to some of those exposed, and Americans on two military bases south of Tokyo were advised to stay indoors as much as possible. Meanwhile, U.S. aviation and energy officials also worked with Japanese counterparts on the nuclear developments. With more aid for victims on the way, the U.S. Navy said it was redirecting three ships to work in the Sea of Japan on the country's west coast rather than risk the hazards of radiation and the debris field in the waters off the east coast. Sensitive air monitoring equipment on the aircraft carrier USS George Washington detected low levels of radioactivity from the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant as the carrier sat pier-side at Yokosuka, Cmdr. Jeff Davis, a spokesman for the U.S. 7th Fleet, said Tuesday.

CBS News

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2011 by dl2one because: noo!!

edit on 15-3-2011 by dl2one because: they're all gonna laugh at you!

link   
Doctor John had a hit around '71...'right place wrong time'.

It starts out with a geiger counter sound. Hmmmm. Here it is on vinyl:

www.youtube.com...

This is from around when Hendrix died, and when Bruce Lee was fighting, using broken rhythm.

Hopefully the symptoms are psychosomatic, as they often prove to be.
edit on 15-3-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

link   

Hi Monkeywrench,

You cannot spam your own thread by putting that same post up over and over; they will be removed. That thread is a different event than what you are talking about. Those ships were relocated further from the coastline after 17 crewman onboard the ships were exposed to low-level doses. No radiation sickness and they were not onshore. There was also a fleet of helicopters that had to be scrubbed down.

Your claim is different than those.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

now ur just being childish;

You cant blame the community for having doubd , they have bin longer around and seen a hell lot of more threads like this

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join