It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Counting the 2012 games, how many times will London have hosted the Olympics.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
why is that important??

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

Since you responded with a question instead of the answer I guess it's not important.

I'll excuse myself from this thread and allow you to continue to respond to yourself about yourself.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

thats your right of course, I guess for me when you have been going on about augustus, and then I move and I move to 20 meters away from augustus rd, I need to vocalise that, and yes that is my right,

And then to see the olympic building also 50 meters away from my home yet again I feel I need to vocalise that.

I dont care what anyone thinks of believes this has happened to me and continues to happen. So I know

all the best to you to..

if however you wanted to see if I am correct, google augustus st and NZ Olympic federation, to will see they are both in Parnell, and I happened to unknowingly move into the middle of both. They are are 3 minute walk from each other...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I respond to my self about myself because its my way of logging it, I do not think you realize how it feels to go outside your new home and see AUGUSTUS street staring at you

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

you should email the people who run the olympics and question them about some of your ideas..

What do you think whatever is showing you these signs wants you to do with this information?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I have had this for a long time,

I guess I dont do anything with it, people will never believe you, you cant believe what you do not experience,

for me this is astounding, especially the last ones, I am used to synchs, but these ones were pearlers,

Maybe a few people on earth are allowed to know before others, I know I am one..this started with 11.11 for me years ago and now they have gone into so much more..

Its pretty cool, and I got told off for posting to myself, but as I said its a way for me to log stuff that happens, a forum isnt such a good idea though

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
you have to realise its all symbolic...

when you look at augustus he is known for bringing peace to rome..

so all I know is piece is coming and freedom

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I know I am posting to myself, but just took a walk up past the OLYMPIC building

there is one van parked out front, APOLLO rentals..its a rental company we have here

come home, google

apollo is one of the Olympians, the sun god

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
of course

Apollo became significant among the Romans when Augustus Caesar, as a young man, chose Apollo as his own god

apollo is the light bringer to earth

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
and also rules over healing and prophecy,

prophecy?? the ides is a prophecy...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I wanted to post this, my apartment has fallen through so I jumped on the net and googled parnell apartments for rent..I was very happy when one for augustus st popped up! and then I noticed its street number...look familiar??? this is a copy of the add

Augustus Terrace Beauty!

This delightful FULLY FURNISHED apartment is a must see for those who desire a special place to live. Available from ...
Parnell 3C/15 Augustus Tce
$420 per week

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
By undertaking circular permutations of the numbers composing the mysterious number 153, this gives place to six possible combinations: 153, 315, 531 and 351, 135, 513. And:

153 + 315 + 531 = 999
351 + 135 + 513 = 999

The number 999 is the reverse of 666, the number of the Beast of the Revelation (Apocalypse). This arithmetical strangeness demonstrates that the "power" of the Beast, 666, will be "reversed" by 153, characteristic number of the Christ, to give as result 999, symbol of the application of the divine justice

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
could somone explain why after I post about 315 being realted too 666 and number of the beast when I investigate I find that the number of the beast has been interperated by scholars is pointing to the sucession of roman emporers? exactly the ones I have been mentioning in this thread??
edit on 27-3-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
just checked my facebook, I have one new friend random request from a rommel...I know its odd, so I go into his page, he has posted one song DROPS OF JUPITER

I google rommel name meaning, short for of ROMULAS..

romulas was one of the emp[oers..

I

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
the information you lot put up on verint.....makes me shudder.

they are putting up cameras in earls court!..... sheesh i live more or less there.

angella1111.....today i heard a newsreader call april....the unforgiving month...saying it is known as the worst/harshest month of the year...saddam, hilter, the queen....all april birthdays....

keep your eyes locked for pagsan nonsence this month...

im off to read up on verint.....

peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

ok.. the only reason why roman emperors are important to me is that in a period of about 32 years:

1) Egypt and the Pharaoh fell
2) rome went from a republic to an empire....from senator Ceasor >to> Emperor Augustus (octavious)
3) these 32 years....most importantly...represent the life of jesus....

so we have in jesus`s lifetime....these two VERY significant events....pharaohs fall...and the emperors rise.

could this upcoming period represent the end of our empire....the bankers and industry leaders have already accept the fall and have planned accordingly...

today ffs ...they even had awards for companies who have the best alternative ideas IF the euro collapsed....dodgy

peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

No disrespect intended for your beliefs, but you can pretty much find a lot of similarities with past events to what's happening now; people do that all the time. That doesn't necessarily mean there's any significance to them except what people attribute to them.

It goes back to people seeing what they want to see. Again, no disrespect.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderofLostSouls

yeal cool....though these are not beliefs....just patterns, panning over time.

that said....the main topic of this thread has moved from the olympic clock to verint.

not my beliefs...but its "their" beliefs....im just trying to stay ahead of the curve

peace

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join