It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
below from the official Olympic webiste...14the march

Countdown Clock unveiled to mark 500 days to go to the London 2012 Olympic Games

14 Mar 2011

The London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) and OMEGA, official timekeeper for the London 2012 Games, tonight unveiled the Countdown Clock in Trafalgar Square – kicking off the 500-day countdown to the start of the London 2012 Olympic Games.

forgive me.. i took my calendar readings from 2012 and not 2011 ... it stopped on the 14th and restarted on the 15th

your way of connecting the dots reminds me of the rik clay blogs on red ice ..source search.freefind.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Yes I agree, I started with 1111 about 7 years ago, it bombarded my life and I hadnt even known about it..since then alot more more specific things, but it is synchronocity

if you read care fully the post from pharoah about the nile, you can see I replied post a map..

it was a real coincidence nile rd came up when I googled ROME st

and then for the surrounding synchs to be olympic related plus some

these are the synhcs I talk of and do my best to physically show what I can

but I cant prove I saw the picture of the money with revolution on it then googled revolution only for it to bring up a buisness on AUGUSTUS called revolution, and its number 11 but it happens, and yes it is completely mind altering

when it occurs with such regularity I now know of it, but its hard to explain to others and them not believe or thing I am crazy

but such is life, I will still write it

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

what ever it is its not human persay because it shifts my reality with synchs

there is something on its way, revolution, this means a change and its a quick change,

its like julius to augustus

its like the battle of trafalger,

something is going to take over

unity in my book is on its way

edit on 11-4-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
another example, I am fresh back from overseas, on my travels I met a guy and we talked of roman emperors etc, he belives in this stuff but is more on the conspiracy side, but anyway we shared staories etc

anyway he hasn't been on face book for a while and I thought Id check his wall to see if he has posted

and this is the last person to post on his wall...and what a name

Nelson Destine shared a link.
17 hours ago

thing is too, while on my trip I spent a huge amount of time in a place called destine, and many synchs happened there

essentially this name says so much,

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
just saying, that REVOLUTION advertising is on AUGUSTUS ST at number 11

so august 11

The date of the start of the Mayan calendar...August 11.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join