It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ok...we all know that the london olympic clock has suddenly stopped working....it could be nothing...or.....!!

i thought nothing of it then i started digging deeper and have noticed some comparisons and other weird things.

1) firstly the clock maker for this 2012 olympic countdown...the clock is made by omega...we all know the current meaning of omega "the last"...as it is at the end of the greek alphabet...is this a countdown to omega.
the clock has both the name and symbol for omega...with the apparant zion logo above. please find a picture yourself as i dont know how to add one...By coincidence, the breakdown of a countdown clock was the storyline in a spoof documentary on the London Olympics aired by the BBC this week.

2) the other recent time that an olypmic clock stopped was two years ago at vancouver...now the conspiracy theories over vancouver blew my mind....people were adament that there will be a terrorist attack.... heres one site that sums up the conspiracy threats...interesting. PLEASE COMPARE TO 2012 tribes.tribe.net...

3) VERINT...security...The same company Verint, whose camera systems inconveniently for us malfunctioned on 7/7/05 during the London Bombings, are the same company whose cameras are being set up around the area to provide security. Also worthy of noting is that during a large terrorist attack, as the DOW goes down, stocks at Verint have always shown to have gone up. They also apparently had part in the security of the airports involved during 9/11 and were found to be connected to the bombings in Madrid on 3/11 as well. ...AND GUESS WHO IS HANDLING SECURITY AT 2012...VERINT

does anyone else have any ideas if this is symbolism.....seems like it to me..what else have you noticed

edit on 15-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
haha i saw this on the news earlier, Apparently the next Olympic games are in 500 years.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hmmm. looks like it would be worth the effort to find out a little bit more about Verint. On another note how embarasing is it that a watch company's super public relations olympic watch stops working?....lol

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
this is the first time that i have heard of verint....dodgy

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
VERbal INTelligence

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Yes I know some, try and understand the links. The Countdown Clock was made by OMEGA, this is significant as you suggested. (Alpha and Omega, means God, god says, I am the Alpha the beginning and the END) so Omega means end. So the clock is a symbol of the end of something

Anyway the clock stopped on an important date known as the IDES of MARCH this falls on the date 3/15.
The Ides of March was a day which celebrates MARS the god of WAR. Mars was an Olympian. Why this date?

If we look the next clue can be seen quite easily, is if you count 315 days in you get the date November 11 so essentially it directly links to the mystical number 11.11. (I have received this number for many years) so 315 is 11.11

Another interesting fact is how 315 relates to the bible, a very important and significant verse in the bible is Genesis 315.....it suggests that god will send something to fix something (loosely)

the 315 is a very important number, so if we look at all these clues, I can see the end of something, possibly WAR, and something is comming to fix something, its related to the 11.11 that many of us have been getting. I would say its the beginning of unity, as the Olympic rings symbolize unity of five continents ( it stopped on FIVE hundred days too)

Lastly, Ides of March is now known as the day in which Julis Caeser was murdered, his Murder changed the course of history! his murder was seen by a seer who warned him, beware of the ides of march, since this the ides is known as a date that changes the course of history.

so the clock stopping symbolizes major historical changes, and I would suggest it one where we become unified...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
“Beware of the Ides of March,” is now a catchword and a warning for politicians who hunger for power, fame and money.

is this a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I may be going way out on a limb here, but has anyone considered that maybe, just maybe.... The clock just malfunctioned? 3/15... Big deal, it could have stopped on any and I could have found some cryptic fairy tale passage, and twisted it into anything I wanted. Besides the 11/11 thing passed w/o a hitch so I guess you can throw that guess out.

Unless you can come up with something better than that I will just have to remain one of those off the wall nutters who believe the clock malfunctioned for a few hours....Call me crazy.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Majiq1 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1
[more ]well how many days in is 315? is it a coincidence it happens to be November 11? is it also a coincidence a movie called ides of march has happened to be release this year? is it a coincidence, that the movie is about polical devincy, when there is alot of talk that that is what is going to be addressed in 2012. Is it a coincidence, that the other place the clock stopped was in Vancouver? this is where the big white rock is, the white rock is in revelations, and talks of the white rock as gods throne of judgment. Is it a conicidence that the ides of march is dedicated to mars the god of war? and war is exactly what needs to be taken out of the picture when it comes to UNITY (olympic rings) I dont expect to have to convince anyone, I am an 11.11 and I get synchronocities, and this is what 11.11 happen to show me. Something is comming, and those who dont have the privy to know yet will know soon, One world is on its way

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Nice set of connections there
but what is the point of doing such a thing in the first place?

If it's a warning, surley you must understand what you;re being warned about? If you know already then why bother putting out the warning in the first place?

If it's just been done for a bit of showing off, a power trip by those in the know having a laugh at all of us not in the know, then the laugh is on the people who know, as the people who don't know couldn't give a dam anyway.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Accepting the 11 / 11 suggestion gives rise to yet another thought, how about
3 + 1 + 5 = 9

Seeing how 315 days result as part of OPs wise mode of thinking ................ So yes, suddenly you have woke me and deserve Flags to keep this way of thinking active

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
Something is comming, and those who dont have the privy to know yet will know soon, One world is on its way

I wish you would just tell us what it is thats coming. Im busting to know, because I fear this time next year things will still be the same, except a tad more worse off. PM me with the details and il see if I can find good odds for me to thow a few bob at.. Any chance you can tell me this saturdays football scores.. (football as in: what the plunkers of this world call soccer)
edit on 8-3-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Unity is coming, ( the Olympic rings) this is just my opinion after seeing my reality shift with synchronicity of this magnitude for years. The saying beware of the ides of march is nowdays used when someone is suggesting that the man in power is about to fall because of a plan that he has no idea or knowledge of is in place. This plan will cause the fall of their power. Is it a confidence that the Olympic COUNTDOWN clock made by one of the finest watch makers in the world stopped on this day? clues to truth are everywhere, buried in out history, bible, planets tides, everything we call reality.

lets also look at the clock stopped in MARCH, this month is named after Mars the god of war. is it a countdown to war? a war that needs to happen to create UNITY (rings?) why a COUNTDOWN clock? counting down to what? Ides of march, a day to change history? hmmm metaphor metaphor clues clues!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
have a look, on 3/15 Julius Caeser was told something was going to happen before it happened? this plan was already there Julius had no idea of what was happening around him. So just maybe many of you are the ones you don't know yet? could that be true?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think this another interesting link. The ides of march was a day originally dedicated to celebrate the full MOON. so the clock stopping also has something to do with the MOON. The winter Olympics in Vancouver started on Feb 12
The Vancouver SUN which is the biggest newspaper in Vancouver, reported on the events of the Olympics, it happens to be the biggest newspaper in BC, coincidentally this paper began on Feb 12. The Vancouver SUN? ides of march MOON

the sun is a very important part to the Olympics, as it is said the Suns rays light the torch...

The SUN and MOON

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
interesting too the winter games ended on feb 28th, a SUNday

sunday, day dedicated to the SUN

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

The ides of march, day Julius was killed, this was an intro to the decline of the roman empire, how long did this ruling last? 500 years, what is on the clock? 500

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
another clue,

the summer Olympics 2012 start in JULY and end in AUGUST, I haven't got my head around this yet, but when JULIus Caesar (JULY) was murdered, his adopted son AUGUSTus (August) then ruled Rome,. The names mirror the start and end of the Olympics, JULY and AUGUST

Augustus became the first Roman EMPEROR

July and august

this is not coincidence.

The roman empire is said to have fallen in 476, 76 is on the clock.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

the reign of Augustus was known as Pax Romana (Latin for "Roman peace")

hmmmm

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

this is order

Clock stops ides of march. This saying refers to a plan to take down someone in power without them knowing. I would hazzared a guess all the power in this world that traps and enslaves us.

its on 3/15, count 315 days in you get11.11,

plus important verse in bible of a phropecy. Genesis 315

Ides of march is known as Julius caseer murder. Roman Empire leader which was in control for 500 years. 500 is on the clock when it stopped.

Augustus took over after Julius Both names are the start and end of the Olympics.

Augustus ruled in a period known as PAX ROMANA peace, peace is represented in the rings.

its huge messages whats gone on, just no one has figured it yet, or related it to the roman empire..

our worl is going to go through this transition

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join