It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening Has Begun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi, have you heard of Indigo Children? It sounds like you may be one.

And as for the original theme of this thread. I tend to speak out now, and I am amazed at the amount of even conservative people who are willing to hear what I have to say and alot of them will say things like " you know, that makes some sense, and I feel that somethings happening!"

Mind you I've come across plenty of well educated, bright people who don't even know about WT 7. I show them on You tube and they are amazed!!!

For all of us " in the know" I feel we have an obligation to speak out, even if we get ridiculed, eventually when the more obvious things start to happen they will remember and concede and hopefully get angry about it too and seek to change the status quo.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Im normaly the person who at partys pulls out some of these topics, alot of people seem to really want to learn about what i think and what i have learnt through other people and what i have learnt here on ATS and other sources. hopefully they pass the information on and even more people become inlightened to whats really going on around the world

edit on 6-4-2011 by killongodscommand because: really bad grammer lol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Nice, but yeah.
Everyone's feelin' it, even the ones who say they aren't. hahah.
I definitely am, or at least I think I am.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

thats amazing that u did that ! I absolutely agre things are going to # and people are not longer willing to believe the people who happend to help put us in eeconomy cripling debt anymore.
and id LOOOOve to hear your plan for your families

Its not to late..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's begun yes

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm really happy to hear that skeptics are becoming more open-minded to the realities we are facing. I have had a similar experience with several people I am close to recently, who know me as "a bit of a conspiracy theorist" (but love me anyway! haha). The people I am referring to have always argued against me -- and I don't argue or insist that what I am saying is the absolute truth -- I just want people to consider that other possibilities exist, and my goal in ever speaking about it is to encourage people to think about the "what ifs."

It has been the economic crisis that has made these people open their eyes and ears to "what is really going on" and enabled a real discussion to take place. One of them is my mother, and she was actually asking me about emergency preparedness in the event of no one having power because they can't afford to operate power stations anymore. She no longer rolls her eyes at my friends and their ration buckets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join