It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening Has Begun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrgiclyHip

I think that I have been awake for a little while now, but still have much to learn. It's an ongoing process.

Funny that you mention the "beer-slammin'" redneck types. I have issues with the club-goers around here that live to drink and party. Yet when they ask me for a job, I can't give them one because they are not dependable or come to work all messed up.

Try talking to someone like that about the reality in which we live. As long as the Captain flows through their veins, they don't care.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeup2change

Things are "speeding" up! There is a tension in the air, at least for me. But I tend to be a bit more observant to things than the regular Joe.

I think we are going to see global tension rise until it breaks in 2012. Either we get past 2012 and move on, or we will see some of these prophecies come to pass, or we will destroy ourselves. Something is going to happen, but I think we will be the cause of most destruction, if any.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeup2change

well as far as i'm concerned it has felt like a years worth of news within just three months! Is it fast? Oh yeah extremely and thats why the awakening needs to happen sooner really badly here in the US! I mean whoa can i take a breath here! And the signs say no whatever it is is coming fast and hard are you ready for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

My job was outsourced to India on August 31, 2010.

If my understanding and information was correct. The State of California had already lowered almost all state workers salaries.

Many states are laying off a good portion of their police, firemen and other state workers while corporations are insourcing and outsourcing to other countries.

The wave is approaching, it's almost here.

The quake alone in Japan moved our entire planet's axis 6-1/2 inches.

Think about that and think again how we are so connected to Mother Earth.

Not meaning to be a doom sayer - maybe stuff will continue on and just a little thing here and a little thing there but in my humble opinion, TS is about ready THTF.

Get your bug out bag ready and keep alert.

Don't panic and play nice.

If TS does HTF let's all try to be heros and not looters and crazies.

Let's show (if anyone is really out there watching us) how united and together we as a species can stand.

My only question, and it's in the back of my mind.

Is there a possiblity this is all a distraction?

Is this all accidental?

As this is a conspiracy site one can't help but wonder, there's a lot going on.

Maybe and probably stuff like this just comes in cycles and we are over due.

Maybe the solar waves I've been reading about have finally approached our area of the universe.

Maybe something unforeseen and nefarious is afoot.

Stay alert, have a bug out bag ready (don't forget one for your pets)...............god, don't just leave them.

I just wish everything would remain quiet and calm for just a little while but it looks like we're in for quite a ride.

My husband still believes in CNN but I've noticed he's starting to get his bug out bag ready next to mine on the closet floor.

edit on 15-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

edit on 15-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: Didn't spell California right
Sorry, lovely state.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Wish some of these UFO's would fly over and start helping Japan with their reactors that are starting to melt down.

Seriously.

How many nuclear plants do we have in Oregon, Washington and California?

Are they built as well as the ones in Japan?

Just asking?

Are we prepared for a major disaster?

My understanding is Japan before all this had weekly citizen defense drills, do we?

We all need to get more organized and united for natural (and un-natural) disasters.

Knowledge protects.
Ignorance endangers.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

Very good post.

Yes, to me anyway it does seem like the last twelve months have been rather exciting and as each month progresses things seem to be moving faster and faster.

It's like a storm approaching. It's been approaching for years now, but years to us is like the blink of an eye to the universe.

Things do seem to be building up.

If you notice, The Oil Gusher was man made. The earthquake in Japan (probably) was simply a natural disaster - but the aftermath ie: The nuclear plants being "compromised" is again mankind's fault, we're playing with dirty energy and will suffer the consequences.

Take note: We are all responsible for our actions - we all share this third rock from the sun and possibly she is a living entity unto herself and getting real tired of us messing over her.

Like a big old dog, maybe she's getting ready to shake the aggravating ticks off her back biting into her.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Sorry to hear about your job. I think that my Wife's friends job has to do with the entire union/bargaining rights issue. As soon as Wisconsin started down that road, many other states acted in kind. We are waiting to see what happens with her job, but it doesn't look good.

Is it all a distraction? Yes! The talking heads are keeping us busy with union issues, them damned welfare babies, Japan and corporate advertising. It is all just an attempt to keep our eyes off of what is really important...our fellow Man.

My wife is not as awake as your husband is becoming, but she is slowly coming around. She does not have a BOB ready, so I did it for her and my children. That's my job as the man of the house. I also have supplies stored away so that I do not have to loot or steal to feed my family. I even stored extra so I can help others.

It's funny that you mentioned pets. My wife and I had a conversation regarding this the other day. While she was being candid, I was serious and I said we take the dog, leave the cats. But I am rethinking that idea, as it is not the right thing to do.

Thanks for adding to the conversation.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Please also take the kitties..............fyi: dog and cat food in a pinch and this is going to yuck you out. Dry dog/cat food has a long shelf life and yes will sustain a human being too. So buy some big big bags of both.

Myself I'm more of a dog person, but if TSHTF, our 26 pound Jack Cat comes along with our Pointer Lucy, no doubt about it. (And he's' not obese, he's just a big gray domestic kind of guy).

My son has taught Jack to come and sit and has now got Jack to where he wants to get up on the counter but won't.

He's an amazing cat.

Once my son's 220 pound Mastiff, Zeus trampled up the stairs to meet and play with Jack Cat, and Jack stood his ground, here is this big and I mean really big Mastiff and Jack just flatten his ears back, eyes bulging, growling that almost shook the windows and hair bristled. he did not move, just gave mighty Zeus, "the look".

Well, Zeus stopped dead in his tracks and waited for Jack Cat to decide when they were going to be friends.

They ended up on okay terms but Jack is one brave dude.
edit on 15-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for the info on dog food. I hope I never have to tell you how it tastes!

But yes, I will take the cats as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thats the typical apathetic/selfish attitude of most sheeple.

It's "I'm all right, so who cares".

Once something actually effects them personally.....

suddenly they care to take notice.

MSM and advertising conditions people to be selfish, and greedy.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Completely true. People never notice anything outside of their box until their box is attacked from outside forces. Heaven forbid they ever step out and take a look around.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

great read op and my experiences have been almost the same as yours, only difference is no one has taken me seriously yet, in fact i have stopped talking to people about all this, and if I do mention it I make out my info is from msm as otherwise I get laughed out of the room.

Here's my version of your story:

about 8 months ago I (totally by accident or grand design) discovered 9/11 was an inside job, or at the very least allowed to happen by the us government, this led me to ats along with the mass awakening that seems to be taking place...anyway I spent months reading and watching, thinking and researching, then one night in the pub with my friends I tried to bring it up. Now I must state that I did this in a very controlled, un ranting, non conspiratorial way, but was totally shredded by my friends, in fact ever since then every time I mention anything I get the piss taken out of me, even if it really is just main stream # I read on the bbc website, they still don't take me seriously. I think it's also worth mentioning that Im not talking about kids here, were in our mid 30's

A while later I had my brother and some friends over, we were drinking and hanging out when I mentioned the sun rising 2 days early over Greenland, at which point I get the usual response: 'i havnt heard this on msm, it cant be true', my brother googles it and the only place he can find the story is here on ats (it had just happened and wast in the msm yet), which is laughed at as being bull. and for me this is how all my friends and family are, my wife, my brother, all my friends (apart from 2)...it's scary, everyone around me seems to just buy what they are told by out government and msm, hook line and sinker.

So anyway at the end of the weekend before my brother goes home we have another discussion about 9/11, instigated by him. I end up just sayng if you want to know the truth do the research, im not here to hold your hand and you need to find it out yourself... I told him it was easier to just take the s**t your fed than be a free thinker and have to have conversations like this, He said, I don't want to know! id rather not know!

How scary is that.

Oh and my wife sounds almost exactly the same as yours, although she isn't waking up yet and wont talk to me about any of it...sad sad state of affairs

e2a: sorry to make a long post longer but im going to meet up with above friends tonight, one of which happens to be high up in the world of nuclear safety so I'll be picking his brains/discussing what I have learned here and continue to plug away at it, im getting to the stage now where I don't care if they think im nut's...I know im not!
edit on 16-3-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If only everyone would listen to some of the people of ATS, they would see how a lot of our claims can be backed up by current events, sadly people already have a set opinion about people who think "outside the box" they call us crazy, insane, weirdos, whackos, etc. One day, the masses will see that a lot of the people who claim these things are actually not crazy, they will see that we are actually smarter than what meets the eyes, they will see that we have warned them countless times, time and time again being turned down and mocked, called insane or crazy. I'm afriad that when this happens it will be too late, they will look back and kick themselves in the *** and ask themselves why they didn't listen to us, why they didn't recognize our concerns.

The time for full enlightment is coming very soon, the world around us is becoming a chaotic rock, the events are adding up, natural disasters, countless war rising up planet wide, the answers will come soon, sadly the world is not ready to hear the secrets of our history and our reasons for exsisting, and once this happens, global panic will occur.

We warned them..
edit on 16-3-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

So anyway at the end of the weekend before my brother goes home we have another discussion about 9/11, instigated by him. I end up just sayng if you want to know the truth do the research, im not here to hold your hand and you need to find it out yourself... I told him it was easier to just take the s**t your fed than be a free thinker and have to have conversations like this, He said, I don't want to know! id rather not know!

How scary is that.

Yes, that is the scary part.
People rather be ignorant, and not face the truth.
People just want to update their darn Facebook page, and look at American Idol!
What's wrong with people nowadays?
Don't they want to know what's happening in the world?
Do they want to be like a flock of Sheep?
It darn look like that to me.

It IS scary.
Very scary, that the average people don't give a hoot.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

If only everyone would listen to some of the people of ATS, they would see how a lot of our claims can be backed up by current events, sadly people already have a set opinion about people who think "outside the box" they call us crazy, insane, weirdos, whackos, etc. One day, the masses will see that a lot of the people who claim these things are actually not crazy, they will see that we are actually smarter than what meets the eyes, they will see that we have warned them countless times, time and time again being turned down and mocked, called insane or crazy. I'm afriad that when this happens it will be too late, they will look back and kick themselves in the *** and ask themselves why they didn't listen to us, why they didn't recognize our concerns.

The time for full enlightment is coming very soon, the world around us is becoming a chaotic rock, the events are adding up, natural disasters, countless war rising up planet wide, the answers will come soon, sadly the world is not ready to hear the secrets of our history and our reasons for exsisting, and once this happens, global panic will occur.

We warned them

You are most correct. Read "The Threat" by Dr. David Jacobs, a very nice man I've e-mailed back and forth with a few times - now read my user name.

We tried to warn humanity, but like in the movie, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (The original one) it will be too late.

There will be more of "them" than us.

Homosapien's DNA has been tweaked with a number of times, so this is just another tweaking - morphing into what only time can tell.

Very good post.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

You see I think warfare of the future will not entail big clunky machines clomping around scooping up people. It will be a quiet & covert "assimilation".

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I could not agree more. It did take guts to be open and forthcoming in a situation like that. Way to go. Also it seems to me like it has taken many people a long time to reawaken and remember the truth. That being said, it is almost as if these current events are like an ascension crash course. It also seems that way in my circle of family and friends too. People do remember when they are ready, and when they arent, these events and good truthtellers like us are just the push they need. High five on a job well done.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well its great to see that many of you are having similar experiences, yet unique in its own way.

I would probably not ever speak to a crowd about current events like that again. I just got lucky that they listened this time. Next time may not be so smooth. I really appreciate everyone sharing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That was a good story.

Funny there is a night club I have frequented for a long time. It's on the dark side, lots of punks, goths, witch's and general freaks, anyway I have to be choosy even there who I discuss these topics with even when pie eyed.

You would think they would just dig right in, nope. Some are definitely in the know though. We have a click within the click.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I've ran across a few people in the last couple years that where very knowledgeable in alternative views. It's like finding a gold mine to sift through. But hard to come by.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yep.

It's like wordy rappinghood when you find another.

Then someone else comes by to say hello and shhhhhhh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join