It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Epic Unintentional Self Harm Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have had this for years on my youtube and forgot about it untill now still has me in stitches, im really sorry, but anybody who tried to use a man hole cover as a weapon truly deserves this

EPIC

www.youtube.com.../f/20/i5oCiVE4IDQ

Go to 01.08 - brilliant.

Please remove if you feel this violates any T & C,

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

When embedding youtube videos only include the video id "i5oCiVE4IDQ" not the entire url.

They will probably remove this, there is no way that guy didn't totally destroy his arm

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Ok thank you for that,
yeah i wasnt going to put it on as i was unsure how some people may take it and i most definitely do not want to be banned or even receive a warning .
But that guy just totally deserved that to happen to him, and yeah his arm must of been well mashed,

Heavy metal object vs Flesh can only be one winner really

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OK. That was not at all what I was expecting to see that. Clumsy idiot.
It didn't show very much of him trying to get up, but I distinctly saw one attempt to push himself up with his right arm, that failed. He couldn't do it. Old lady and kid were about 5 seconds too slow coming around the corner, or they would of had a front row view. I'm thinking it hurt a hell of a lot later/the next day, but at that very moment, I think it mostly hurt his pride lol. That's one of those- get up fast, look around "i hope nobody saw that"- moments. Then he finds out it was recorded on video lol.

new topics

top topics

join