It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greys have alot of knowledge to teach us...all we need to do is listen and DREAM with them...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Thanks and I do. Will post more dreams as they come. Happy to have found this site.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova
Could you tell us more about the scar you and your daughter woke up with? thats pretty interesting as well.

I can, this was not something I was very comfortable seeing on her, It was a diamond shape, hers was very big about 2 inches big, which seemed pretty big concidering that she is so small. Hers was located in the left rib cage. And mine was 1/2 an inch big, same shape on the center of my back. Both of our scars diapeared but you can kinda see a very much faded scar on both of us. The next night I had another one on my leg. About an inch big.

I though it was weird but I didnt know what to think about it. I felt like if I said anything to anyone they will think I was crazy. So I have kept it to myself for a while until now.

edit on 15-3-2011 by lvlyeyes because: Misspelled diamond

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It´s very late where I am and I only read couple of firts posts, but just wanted to add, that I tend to believe, that "evil gray agenda" is real conspiracy and is carefully fabricated to make people scared of aliens. So they can´t make open contact or If they do, people will be scared and government can come, shot them down and say, that they are almighty protectors of people. TPTB are very afraid of losing power, it seems.
But it is interensting dream. I´ve had couple of good ones too about gray looking aliens. One was two years ago, where I was in forest and UFO landed. I was a bit afraid and started to walk away, but one tall slim gray alien followed me. Finally I stoped walking and looked back. The alien then said: "I just wanted to tell you, that soon all of you are going to look like me."
I´m not sure I believe it to really happen, but that´s what (s)he told me.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Very interesting when I was taken to this mountain it looked like it was in the middle of the forest. I do believe your theory of government wanting to control everyone and everything.
Their excuse is that they dont want to cause worldwide panic

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
WOW...

well i want to believe it

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vlena

I like your post. You know I am very christian, but dont practice it as much as I used to. I can also read people, their past and future, and have had this ability for over 15 years. I have always felt as God was calling on me many times. When I started dreaming about the Greys it right before I seperated from my ex a few years ago and it seems to get more and more detailed. I still believe in God and thats something that will never go away.

I just want to connect with people who have the same experiences as I have, The dreams, scars, the waking up at the same time during the night. I truly believe we all have a calling and diferent gifts. And we should all come as one, to protect each other.

I have this belief that it is not a dream that we have its our journey to a different dimention. Our eyes can see various dimentions but when we look straight ahead you can only see the 3D. Have you noticed that you always see things from the corners of your eyes but when you turn to look there is nothing? And people say that our eyes play tricks on us. I dont think that very true.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Whatever their intentions are, one thing we must keep in mind is to always be open to new possibilities. Until we are contacted by the grays, we should embrace their message. It's not like the US government is any better than the grays. They've been visiting us and they haven't killed any of us so...they're cool in my book. I'm not even gonna go into how much wrong governments have caused their people...Good luck tho, OP. Keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtleeElmont
Whatever their intentions are, one thing we must keep in mind is to always be open to new possibilities. Until we are contacted by the grays, we should embrace their message. It's not like the US government is any better than the grays. They've been visiting us and they haven't killed any of us so...they're cool in my book. I'm not even gonna go into how much wrong governments have caused their people...Good luck tho, OP. Keep us posted.

Very well said and will do.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have been learning to embrace these visits.

They seem to be very gentle towards me. I feel them more and more, they did state that we cannot see them in this phase. I explained how I thought that they were in a different dimension and they said that I was right. We will soon see them and live amongst them. Unfortunately not a lot of us will be alive. Due to the destruction of our planet. They also told me to make sure that we spread the message that all the corners of the land masses will be the first place that will be destroyed. Also people have free will to believe what they wish so this is why a lot of venerable will not live to see them among us. Whoever lives will be gentle people. There will fight with us to keep us alive but they do not believe in physical wars, they are more toward mental wars. Using their mental abilities seems more useful to them.

I did ask all of this last time I saw them which was last week I believe. The already knew I had questions and they were ready to answer them. This time they felt like they were in my room the whole time.

I have been remembering about the visits and it seems that when I meditate things always stay fresh in my mind. Meditation is a good way to communicate with them and learn from them. They are very gentle spoken and as far as for me I have had them in my life longer than I thought. They do mention the mountains allot and want us to steer that way.

Well I hope this information is useful to some of you. Also, feel free to ask me anything and I will ask for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ever notice how aliens always reference the US government? As if there is no other government they could possibly contact and/or have problems with?

One problem with your dream -

You state that the fish are dying because their ship crashed or something because the US military shot it down.

If true, why are fish dying in multiple locations? Did ships somehow crash all over the world and nobody has noticed?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lvlyeyes

Hey, My girlfriend had a long dream about the greys, you can read all about it in this thread. also, A sketch of what she says they looked like.

ps. I believe that wasn't a dream.

What my girlfriend sees

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Ever notice how aliens always reference the US government? As if there is no other government they could possibly contact and/or have problems with?

One problem with your dream -

You state that the fish are dying because their ship crashed or something because the US military shot it down.

If true, why are fish dying in multiple locations? Did ships somehow crash all over the world and nobody has noticed?

I never said that a plane crashed in the water it was sonic waves. Also thry were referring to a certain incident that was going to take place in the US

top topics

<< 1   >>

join