It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan sightings... Not UFO or Helicopter... Spirits?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie Things look disorganized but it is all way too organized to be an accident. .

But that's just it..........your existence was an accident.......so was mine.

If the dinosaurs weren't killed off........you and I would probably not be here today.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Did you look at all the videos on the thread, because one shows one of these things going into the Nuclear Plant explosion. If that was a helicopter he was out of his mind. That video is on the top of this page.
If you are talking about the one on 9/11, then you just looked at it until the helicopter showed up, after the helicopter something just like the rest I am referring to is at the top, watch the whole thing. Plus then you will see the difference of what I am talking about compared to the helicopter. It is going way, way to fast. and even spreads out as it goes off screen. Not a helicopter. Look at all the videos.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
]Did you look at all the videos on the thread, because one shows one of these things going into the Nuclear Plant explosion. If that was a helicopter he was out of his mind.

Earthquake lights I can believe.........alien craft, or spirit lights, showing up on tv footage of this devastating disaster........I'm sorry but its a of a Youtuber with too much time on his/her hands.
One of the largest natural disasters of this century caught on film......and all this person cares about is spotting UFO lights in the footage.

Let's spare some serious thought for those that died please.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

To say that I have no feelings for the people that have died, has got to be the lowest thing anyone has said on here yet. I do not degrade others opinions are beliefs. I, myself has had an after life experience, I know what I am talking about, death is nothing to fear, but it leaves a lot of people behind that do grieve. You are entitled to your beliefs and I in mine. You are evidently young, and still have a lot of life to experience, and there will be a time you will pray there is a God.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Well..they're obviously all marsh gas, or some other ridiculously inane explanation...

(he says, with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

To say that I have no feelings for the people that have died, has got to be the lowest thing anyone has said on here yet.

Err perhaps you might care to read my post a little closer......I never said you had no feelings for the people who died........I said that the youtubers who posted these videos have probably got too much time on their hands.......when most people have been shocked and saddened by the death devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami some people are looking out for UFOs in the broadcast footage and posting them on Youtube.

As for my age......well I'm not young, and probably could teach you a thing or two coolottie.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Will catch up with this thread later but just throwing this out there before I have to hop off computer.

I saw a great investigation by UFO Hunters (History Channel) and they tested the ley line theory, basically simulated it and saw that natural earth processes delivered these strange energetic/electrical charges to the ley line areas...where those sacred spots/military sites are. UFO sightings spike around these areas, and tend to look at orbs coming in and out of existence (flashing).

Anyways, these orbs are very much like the orbs you see in those NASA videos...and the Japan eqs! You even see them come out of a volcano, and in one clip the orb disappears while going over the water.

Maybe it's easy to cover up the alien stuff because there are indeed many mystical/confusing UFOs out there!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh, and to add, there was a distinctly human element about the ley lines...only humans seemed to be able to detect them - not typical magnetism tools and stuff. (sorry, not a scientist haha)

Oh and I'm an idiot, sorry hurried...my theory of course is that are there natural processes within earth that create these UFOs, create the slips in dimensions? Intentionally and/or otherwise.
edit on 25-3-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

OH,,,, So sorry. I won't even have to say where my foot is now. I see what you mean, I would have never noticed it if they had not Posted it on Youtube. I look at the ufos on youtube because a lot of them are asteroids, meteors. There is no Meteor Watch, but people looking for ufos post anything unusual. I kept looking at them and realised they were not solid. They appear to be energy not burning, and that is spirit, not just a fireball. Spirits can be picked up in photos and film when you can't see them with the naked eye. Our spirit even has weight to it. [I forgot how many ounces or parts of an ounce]

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

That is a valid point you made there. I have read a lot about ley lines, but have not seen this subject. If you get back online could you send some info. My father was in WWII and told me about his experiences seeing, what he thought were spirit forms. He was a POW and in Auschwitz for a while. It was his experiences that lead him to become a Methodist Minister, and get a Dr. Degree in Theology. I do believe they come in times of need like in Japan, and it was such a large event, and seeing the death of so many people at one time.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

They were at the WTC on 9/11, first of the video is a Helicopter, but the next thing looks just like the ones I am talking about in Japan. It is definitely not a helicoper. We are energy, and when the body dies, the energy does'nt.

"Gerizo" Thank you for your comments. big star.

Your welcome.
Thank you for the star.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I wanted to repost this video, because of the negative [evil?] spirit flying around the light [good spirit] For about a second it looks like Jesus standing in the middle a Coptic Cross. The thin Black Spirit flies from bottom left under it and out of sight in upper right, then comes back down from the middle top and flies all the way around the Light Spirit. This video was taken 1 hour after the quake. Now if this was HAARP projecting a holigram, then they also caused the quake?? Now both of these show at the end they are substance to both, but the Light is stronger than the Black.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie My father was in WWII and told me about his experiences seeing, what he thought were spirit forms. He was a POW and in Auschwitz for a while. It was his experiences that lead him to become a Methodist Minister, and get a Dr. Degree in Theology.

I'm sure your father has been through a terrifying and horrifying experience that you wouldn't wish even on your worst enemy.
Under these extreme stress conditions, who knows exactly how the mind/brain operates.....perhaps the your father's mind produced these spirits for him as a coping mechanism, but to your father they may have appeared real.

But let's say for argument sake these spirits really were there rather than in the mind, I still don't think that is enough evidence to suggest that "God" exists.
Why is it that people often think that if you believe in some survival after death then you must also believe in God and heaven?........I believe in some instances of survival of the spirit after bodily death.....but I remain an atheist with regards to "God".

To me ghost/spirits are a natural phenomena that we don't quite fully understand yet......just as ancient man didn't understand what lightning was.........but in the end it had nothing to do with "God".

edit on 27-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

A lot of people can't understand how I can believe in God and believe that all religion is hogwash man made dogma. I can see God in Science and can't understand why Science leaves him out of the equations. If they included him they would have found the equation for "Everything" a long time ago. Our entire reality is not even real. The Japaness invented a holigram ball that you can feel to the touch, bounch it up an down. Since it is not real; then someone had to create it. Plus in my after life experience, this amazing light was full of the most wonderful overwhelming "Love" than anyone that felt it would never feel the same and want to stay there. Also when that happened it was like waking up from a dream that was not real, just a dream. I really enjoy our conversation on this, and sorry for my previous misuderstanding.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

]A lot of people can't understand how I can believe in God and believe that all religion is hogwash man made dogma. I can see God in Science and can't understand why Science leaves him out of the equations. I really enjoy our conversation on this, and sorry for my previous misunderstanding.

Apology accepted coolottie, forums are full of arguments stemming from "Lost in translation" misunderstandings!

I think debate is healthy even if you think the your debating opponent is wrong......after all it is only through debate that people can question their own long held beliefs.
I've seen people question why sceptics of any topic, but mostly of ET UFOs bother to post on this forum........but wouldn't this forum be a much more duller place if every post wholeheartedly agreed with the OP.

Back to "God" though.

Surely revered books like the Bible do themselves no favours by including stories from the "Old Testament"
If you believed that book then you have to believed that people routinely lived to several hundreds of years old..........now I think most rational people can see this as nonsense.

As for your afterlife experience.....well again who knows what states the mind/brain can create for itself when it is under certain conditions, without the need for any "God" to be involved.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

When I enter College, Junior Methodist College. They had everyone that enters there write an essay on, "If There was No God, Would Man Invent One." Now that is one of the best questions I have ever heard. Mine was yes man would create one, and have created many, and still do. I was raised in the prodestant church and never heard that people believed Jesus and God were the same person until 1991. Now in every church I go in they worship Jesus as God and Not God anymore. Debating is good and everyone learns things and points of view they didn't know before. The reason I like ATS, everytime I am on here I learn something new or find a new point of view.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i just see a porpoise caught in the tsunami, surfing it as best it can but being pushed inland rapidly.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by shambles84
since you had issues with the title of the video i posted not that it makes a difference the whole point is whats in the footage not the title ,i have found another video the same footage as the one in the OP .now look closely and you will see the helicopter ,fast forward it to about 30 secs and let it play .not a spirit not a ufo but a normal human controlled piloted HELICOPTER .

edit on 16-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

Actually since u posted this video clip....check out at about the .12 sec mark as you watch the tsunami wave cross the dry land in the middle of the screen you see what appears to be a body rolling in the wave and then a "spark" flies into the sky when the body crashes down. It is not the utility pole either that collapses nearby, the "spark" comes from the body, i saw it live online in HD and i have re-watched the clip many times. Your cockiness in your replies irritates me, how you can be so confident when you are merely speculating like everyone else? Other footage shows a helicopter and you can clearly see the difference between that and the "sparks" caught on film. I ask you when exactly in recent modern history has any nation had the ability to actually film a tsunami wave "live" as it happened. People and animals died instantly, some without warning. Don't be so ignorant to not see that fact that this for some may be the proof that there is more after death. Someone earlier also mentioned that,"how come we didn't see the souls on 9/11?" Honestly with all that pulverized concrete in the air how would you honestly be able to see the souls/sparks of anyone?

I was not merely speculating when it is a proven FACT that it is indeed a helicopter at 30+ seconds i have not even commented on what your referring to at 12 seconds ,and i have not even expressed an opinion on spirits or angels or whatever you want to believe in all i have done is point out to the op that the video in OP that was claimed was some sort of spirit was proven to be a helicopter so talk about your sparks or whatever at 12 seconds but my point was that at 30 seconds you clearly see what is a man made flying object i think they are called helicopters and to answer your question if a tsunami as ever been caught live on camera a think you will find loads of cases maybe not as big as japans but they are tsunamis none the less .so if you want to believe that a blurry compressed clip of a helicopter is a some angel rescuing souls then by all means feel free but its not the truth .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

That is what is so upsetting about trying to tell anyone on ATS anything. Just let me ask you one question??? Would you please look at every video on this thread that I have posted and tell me that everyone is totally without a doubt is a helicopter. This is just what people do when trying to derail a thread, they pick out one thing and just keep going on and on and on. I must have posted 6 videos, you bring up each video and you tell me detail for detail that you see a helicopter in each and everyone. Dare you!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
1st Video .Is really interesting ,you can see a light top right of the screen possibly ball lighting ,which i think alot of people would put it down to but then you see the "UFO" shooting out of the smoke and it looks like moves with purpose not just a object thats been spat out by the volcano .

2nd Video .Well i am not expert on video analysis but id say it has probably been sped up and is not the real speed of the original footage ,if it is then its very good footage of a UFO .

3rd Video .Is most certainly the shadow of a helicopter ,you can see this by the way it casts a shadow on the water . it is not a solid object nor am afraid is it a spirit

4th Video .This one again is a helicopter not a ufo or spirit or shadow its a solid object ,but the footage is not the best of quality when uploaded or recorded if you see the actual footage you would see its a white helicopter .

as i said in my 1st post on this thread i thought only one was truly unexplainable and thats the footage of the volcano where the object shoots up from the smoke .you have since uploaded a whole host of short clips some very interesting but some questionable like the one with all the advertising cosmostv those houses do not look like they are in japan ? can you confirm this ? the footage is interesting though reminds me of some new age videos on you tube .the 9/11 clip i think is a drone but its getting recorded off tv then uploaded on you tube so the quality is poor ,seems like you might just be clutching at straws uploading blurry objects in videos from a disasters and claiming it to be supernatural beings
i was not going on and on ,i could say the same for you .you thought the helicopter was something supernatural when actually it was just a helicopter so if your going to put up various videos and claim that you can see spirit/angel/ufo when in actual fact its a helicopter ,have the balls to admit you made a mistake and you can now see a helicopter rather than stand by it .however if these are objects are what you think then id beware of fallen angels how do we know they are here for good purposes, they could be feeding off the energy of fear from people ever thought thats why they might be turning up at so many disasters .they say a poltergeist feeds off negative energy i think if any angel was going to help humans then they would help guide those bombs that governments drop on Iraq Afghanistan Libya away from innocent children or does Allah not have a special angel task force for collecting the dead souls ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join