It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destinies choice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Okay, I want to know if ya'll had this situation what would "YA'LL" choose? If you had a choice between war and remaining loyal to your loved one.... and remaining by his side. Thus not losing him... and being with him always. Would ya'll choose that? Or, would ya'll choose a lover who was always there... free of war and pain and being scared. A world where everything was perfect. Which would ya'll choose. Please give me ya'lls opinions and a description on why ya'll chose what ya'll chose.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
what is this.....i don't even.....

paranormal? how?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Does that Perfect World mean no more movies like Battle..Los Angele's...and the music..are we going to be singing ...Armour Hotdogs.. like in the perfect utopia of Demolition Man?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ughhh... to both of you. Its parnormal because recently I've been talking to a spiritualist who has given me "THESE" two choices. I was hoping someone would choose so that I could make a better choice for myself. Yet no one seems to be answering.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
Does that Perfect World mean no more movies like Battle..Los Angele's...and the music..are we going to be singing ...Armour Hotdogs.. like in the perfect utopia of Demolition Man?
~Sighs~ Perfect as in what you think is perfect.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

that doesnt really make it paranormal. does one of these choices lead to this "spiritualist" granting you a world like you choose?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Long story short destinies and fate are written in odd ways.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

that doesn't explain anything. nor is it really even a complete thought. my initial reaction to this thread stands.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

that doesn't explain anything. nor is it really even a complete thought. my initial reaction to this thread stands.

~Sighs~ Yes he can.. because all the tools are given to me now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

what? who can what? what tools? maybe you need to step back and think before posting responses. because what you're posting now is not making sense ...to anyone.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Whats this got to do with paranormal studies?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would like to know more about this choice, more about the situation and everything. However, I would still go with staying in peace with the loved one. But as I said, I don't really know the full story and based on what was given that would be my choice.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Yeah... I know. At the time my mind was a jumbled mess and there was things that I could say and couldn't say. I apologize to you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by garland1234

Well... it had to do with the paranormal because I astral project and through astral projecting I eventually met this man who made these claims. I now believe them too.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

Well everything is all figured out now. Thank you for your kind concern.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Take the perfect love of God...The other path is one of suffering... He'll go on...
My initial "feelings" from the post...
You have to know the end of all suffering is the better choice?

edit on 20-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You were the first one who read the post the way I wanted it to be read you know that? Congradulations. Though I must say I did take the path of "MY" god... my destiny. Not the loved one and it was the right choice. I thank you for your post.

join