It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powder at Kennedy Space Center tests positive for cocaine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Hospitals (for example) are full of drug/substance-abusing staff. We're talking doctors, nurses, you name it. Stressful environments will push people's limits.

Successful environments? No, NASA is a government pork job reservoir for fraternally connected folks. The place where it takes a dozen PhD engineers to attach a single part while building a satellite. Successful environments would be for example where a surgeon works twelve hour plus shifts in a trauma one ER. Other examples would be at GE or ExxonMobile corporate executive offices, etc.

These people who are coked up all the time at NASA are over educated bums who don't really work for a living. People who could never survive for one minute in the real world without their lips being glued to the sow's tit. The sow is called the USG of course.

Successful environment my ass! Don't confuse the public image with reality.
edit on 15-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: missed punctuation

I said STRESSFUL, not "successful".

That's what you meant to state originally I am sure. I simply used your original diction that's all. I see you were able to edit all of your posts switching successful to stressful without the edit showing up.

I have the original cut and paste of page one in my files btw. So I can prove you wrote successful originally.

Nice save attempt nonetheless.
edit on 16-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

LOL

Man conspiracy even extends to ATS as well huh?

How exactly is he going to get rid of the "edited" tag at the bottom of the post? I tried myself, and even if you edit your edited post, and delete the "edited" tag, it still shows as edited.

You are totally paranoid. Which makes more sense, that you just misread his post, or that he is a grand computer hacker that broke into ATS's sever and changed his post? LOL!

Dude, YOU quoted HIS post, which copies exactly what the other person posted. And if your own post, it shows "stressful" not "successful" which means, at the time of your post and quote of his post, he said stressful, not successful.
edit on 17-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Are you guys really fighting about semantics? Who wrote what, and tried to cover it up???
Paranoia and obsessing about details which don't matter are also symptomatic.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Are you guys really fighting about semantics? Who wrote what, and tried to cover it up???

Fair enough, I personally just think it's funny that someone misreads a post and tries to blame someone else of a hacking conspiracy to save face. But whatever. I'm obviously not being paranoid or obsessive, I care just as much as you do, since you also felt the need to post.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Hospitals (for example) are full of drug/substance-abusing staff. We're talking doctors, nurses, you name it. Stressful environments will push people's limits.

Successful environments? No, NASA is a government pork job reservoir for fraternally connected folks. The place where it takes a dozen PhD engineers to attach a single part while building a satellite. Successful environments would be for example where a surgeon works twelve hour plus shifts in a trauma one ER. Other examples would be at GE or ExxonMobile corporate executive offices, etc.

These people who are coked up all the time at NASA are over educated bums who don't really work for a living. People who could never survive for one minute in the real world without their lips being glued to the sow's tit. The sow is called the USG of course.

That's what you meant to state originally I am sure. I simply used your original diction that's all. I see you were able to edit all of your posts switching successful to stressful without the edit showing up.

I have the original cut and paste of page one in my files btw. So I can prove you wrote successful originally.

LOL

How exactly is he going to get rid of the "edited" tag at the bottom of the post? I tried myself, and even if you edit your edited post, and delete the "edited" tag, it still shows as edited.

You are totally paranoid. Which makes more sense, that you just misread his post, or that he is a grand computer hacker that broke into ATS's sever and changed his post? LOL!

You'll have to think a little harder on that one. No misreading, and no computer hacker I don't think.

Dude, YOU quoted HIS post, which copies exactly what the other person posted. And if your own post, it shows "stressful" not "successful" which means, at the time of your post and quote of his post, he said stressful, not successful.

Again, you'll have to think a little harder.

Here is the situation. It's not a conspiracy. It just one person. And I have a copy of the original first page without the undocumented edits. I save copies of my threads as the pages are completed.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Right, it's just all a product of paranoid and conspiratorial thinking.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

LOL

You'll have to think a little harder on that one. No misreading, and no computer hacker I don't think.

Here is the situation. It's not a conspiracy. It just one person. And I have a copy of the original first page without the undocumented edits. I save copies of my threads as the pages are completed.

Let's see a copy of this original post. You guys keep bringing this up so now I am intrigued. My wager is that lildude misread the post.

1) No "edit" tag exists in the post in question.
2) The quoted text in lildude's post states "stressful" not successful.
3) ???
4) WINNING

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

LOL

Let's see a copy of this original post. You guys keep bringing this up so now I am intrigued. My wager is that lildude misread the post.

1) No "edit" tag exists in the post in question. You are correct....ummmmm That should be a clue of some kind I would think.
2) The quoted text in lildude's post states "stressful" not successful. Quite the curiosity huh? I thought so too.
3) ???
4) WINNING

And so since this site only shows text how could I accomplish that exactly?

You are just going to have to believe what you want.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

edit on 26-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Sorry, I posted in the wrong window I had open.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join