It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dreams for many on the night of March 14th, to morning of March 15th.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That's funny, because last night I woke up in pretty much an instant after dreaming I was in a car driving toward yellowstone and it blew. Like straight up mega-explosion. Then I woke up and I was like oh snap we're all going to die. But no one died from that, anyway. It was oddly very real.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
At least you guys were sleeping! Myself and 3 co-workers slept hardly a wink. 2 of us were late, 1 went home early and the other was a total wench all day from lack of sleep.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I usually have vivid, lucid dreams nearly every night....but I can't remember my dreams from last night at all. That is really, really odd for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Saturday night and Sunday night I did not sleep a wink, I simply laid in bed for hours upon hours! It has been a long time since I went through that so finally last night I was able to sleep.

My dream last night was odd for certain! I tried to sign onto ATS when it said that I was already online. Then I was told that someone had created threads in my name and was caught (don't ask me how) and the ATS Staff told me the guy's name and who he was. In the Dream this guy (I cannot remember the name now) looked identical to Jack Black. Identical in every form! He then was at my partners place of business and was hired. I confronted him and he seemed like a jerk, told me to get over myself, and then blew me off.

When I woke up I told my partner that if someone looking like Jack Black should get hired at his job that he is a known Hacker, and a jerk to boot!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've been having very strange yet realistic/dynamic vivid dreams for the past week or so. The one that stands out the most was on the night of the 13th, I dreamt I was on a barren planet, over which I was given domain to "edit" if you will. I began creating vast forests of many colors, rolling hills and sheer, massive mountains. There were many rivers and waterfalls. The thing that stands out the most was the vivid color of everything, plants i'd never seen before in the brightest colors.

After I had created this place, I was then walking around and exploring. Suddenly everything changed, I was no longer in control. I was being hunted by something. I ran as fast as I could through this colorful jungle of my making, jumping over logs and avoiding as much of the thick vegetation I could, while being chased by a horde of some sort of creature. I couldnt see them, only heard them. Finally I found a cave and hid inside, only to have them rush in from every opening, thousands of insect like creatures the size of a cat were pouring into the cave, surrounding me. It might sound lame, but The sheer terror I felt in this dream was unimaginably strong. I don't often remember my dreams at all, but I don't think I'll soon forget this.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I too had a strange dream, I was in a boat in rough water going to a island and a boat of political cartoon characters passed me and waved. It was one night last week. I also had my first premonition on the Tuesday before the earthquake. That is how I found this site. I Googled "premonition".

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I usually have weird dreams but nope.

My dream last night was that I was pregnant.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The night of the 15th I had my very first "end of the world" nightmare.
I've never experienced such a vivid and more intense dream before. Everything happened extremely quickly: one meteor or bomb, crashing nearby causing automatic destruction with just about 3 seconds to react. And while all of that was going on, I had a voice in my mind almost telling me this was already predetermined, that this cannot be stopped and it's something I'd have to face no matter what. This dream only last a few seconds, from the moment we realized something was wrong to me trying to reach my loved one to tell him I loved him before the end. I did not watch any conspiracy shows before bed, didn't do anything to make me think about the end of the world so I am truly worried.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join