It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Introduction Thread #7824

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

My name's Will, I'm 24 years old and live in a town called Birkenhead, easier to say "near Liverpool", in England. I am a crazy conspiracy theorist and I have a fascination with anything paranormal. I also have a small interest in spirituality, religion, that kind of thing, although I am not really religious myself. If anything I'd say I like the sound of Pandeism, with a few Buddhist beliefs and values mixed in. By my own admission I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I have enough common sense but the intelligence and insight shown by alot of the members here can be quite daunting to behold.

My interests include football/soccer (Everton FC!), boxing, mma, generally most combat sports. Music of course, my undisputed favourites being; Bob Dylan, John Lennon and The Beatles. The music taste is broad and wide though, takes in pretty much all genre's depending on the mood. Movies, favourites including; Scarface, Taxi Driver, American Werewolf in London, Gladiator and Mean Streets. I like to read, mostly biographical stuff, non-fiction stuff and fantasy stuff, in the "A Song of Ice and Fire" vein. I like to keep on top of my fitness by going to the gym. I also really like researching history, can be quite OCD about it at times. At the moment, stuck in a Roman Empire phase.

How did I come to find this forum? I was googling some things on the soul and I came across an article on the Hidden_Hand thing. Found it a really interesting read and of course, I was impressed by the portrayal of the forum members, that ol' intelligence I already mentioned on show, along with the maturity. To me this was a welcoming change from the majority of other internet forums I have been on. Of course, I bookmarked the homepage and would come and go, reading the discussions people were having, cultivating a real interest in the Illuminati and the New World Order.

Of course, the tragic events in Japan lately have left us all shaken. This here forum, for me, has become the only place I come on the internet to keep myself updated with the latest going's on as this very sad tale unfolds. I am a bit of a newb and I can find it hard at times to navigate, but in the main this place is alot more clear cut and seems alot more on the pulse than the "MSM". I could not help but be impressed by the thoroughness of the members in keeping a running commentary/update on all the latest happenings that easily put my local news stations to shame.

So yea, I am weary of rambling on, I can do that sometimes. Thank you for having me here, and keep up the great work. I hope, in time, with a little experience and better understanding I can contribute something of value here. Until then I will probably remain a quiet but very grateful lurker in the Japan related threads, maybe letting my presence be known in some of the more light hearted areas of the forum.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by McCool

Hello McCool, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by McCool

WELCOME~!

Glad to have you here.... dont get too down on your intelligence just yet, hang around here for awhile and you'll start to feel very smart

More importantly your post made you sound like a balanced individual, focus on keeping the balance and all will be okay .

Once again, WELCOME

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by McCool

Welcome #7824 to the wonderful world of ATS!

Buckle up, cause it's gonna be a wild ride!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

flag for a kool title..

lol

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am new here too but welcome anyway! : )

join