It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Japan disaster and 9/11... "all in the numbers"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The ongoing tragedy in Japan is for sure hard to discuss with a tin-foil hat perspective (and that's not my intent!), since this is no light matter. It's a real catastrophe that's cost the lives of thousands and destroying this country's economy... perhaps permanently.

But I wanna share with you some staggering yet very simple numerological observations about the events...

So let’s look at the numbers...

March 11th, 2011

It translates to 03/11/11. 3 and two 11s.

Why 3? Well many of us know how 3 is perhaps the most relevant number in so many religions and the occult. Plus, 3 shares this very intimate relationship with 9, 3 being its square root of it (3 x 3 = 9).

You can go wild by doing 3 x 11 = 33, so 3 x 3 makes 9, while 3 + 3 makes 6. Ha! now we’ve got a 6 and a 9...

So?

September 11th 2001 (9 and 11) was 9 years, 6 months before this ongoing catastrophe in Japan, at least by sitcking with the same date of the month. Comparing 2001 with 2011 means 01 and 11... which makes, in either case, a 3 (0-1-1-1 = 3, or 01 + 11 = 12 and 1 + 2 = 3)!

Now let’s go even crazier and put all the numbers together:
09-11-2001 and 03-11-2011

What funny thing you can see here? You’ve got 3 pairs of 11s... completing a 33, or 6. Many here know what "33" relates to... such as the number of degrees in freemasonry, and the year assumed to be that of Jesus's crucifixion. And once again we've got a 6 and a 9 at the bottom line (3+3=6 and 3x3=9).

Then you’ve got the explosions at the Fukushima plants... one everyday. The 12th, 13th and 14th. Including the terrible, devastating earthquake and its consequent tsunami which created total chaos and death on 11th (1st number of the series of tens), that was Day 1. Then you’ve got a plant that explodes on Day 2 (the 12th), another one on day 3 (the 13th) and the third on day 4 (the 14th). 1... 2... 3... 4... Like a damn countdown! That’s usually the typical countdown used in common culture with things like dance steps, and anything else you can think about. That, assuming the ongoing mayhem comes to a halt and things stabilize on this island, which I hope they will...

I’m not going to hypothesize anything... just pointing you these strange coincidences... that seem like blueprints of some very sinister plan. But how? Who? And why? I wouldn't venture that far, for now.

edit on 15/3/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh no not this again....
Numbers will always have coincidental factors, especially when you only take into account specific events and dates, but not taking in all dates of major events in history. This is like Astrology, some substance appears to exist but after you bite into it, you find you are still hungry.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
dude 9/11 wasn't so important to the world itself, just to the US, u cannot compare a catastrophic event like the japanese tsunami to two buildings falling.
edit on 15/3/11 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

So you know you are wrong, completely wrong, the events of 9/11 changed more than just the US, it changed a couple other countries as well.. So l2 history before you say something so assinine...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If you add 2 +1=3 -1=2 thats 23
if you have 67-55+11= 23
23-23+23+23=23

23.....the world is going to end......put your math to good use and buy some stock that is in it for rebuilding after disasters

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ow! My brain hurts thinking about numbers.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OH I WOULDNT DOUBT THAT THE COWARD AMERICAN SATANIC GOVERNMENT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS .. THEY CANT LEAVE ANYTHING ALONE ALWAYS CAUSING # ALWAYS DOING THIS AND THAT .. ALL SATANISTS ... IM SURE HAARP WAS ON FULL POWER WHEN ALL THIS # WAS GOING DOWN .. 8 FEET OF COAST MOVEMENT ..THAT IS WILD ... TSUNAMI NUCLEAR REACTERS ... AMERICANS KNOW DAMN WELL A TSUNAMI WOULD # UP THERE NUCLEAR REACTORS AND CAUSE MAJOR CHAOS ... WHY NOT SEND A FEW MORE TSUNAMIS IN AFTER AS WELL .... IT IS ALL HAARP AND THE UNITED STATES OF LIES AND DECEAT

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You can add or subtract numbers to get what ever result you want. It means nothing.

What does matter was that it happened on a day that ends in the letter ‘y’. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Oh yeah, the US changed many countries too, how about the killing of civilians and innocents
at irak and afghanistan???, um?, do not forget that karma returns

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Existing thread on the subject (somewhat) here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Might aswell throw this into the mix again.
09/11/01
+ 03/10/11
---------------
12/21/12

PS: It's all nonsense.
edit on 15-3-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
dude 9/11 wasn't so important to the world itself, just to the US, u cannot compare a catastrophic event like the japanese tsunami to two buildings falling.
edit on 15/3/11 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

So where the whole War on Terror, the security policies reforms and the Police State in most countries of the West, and even Asia and Middle-East came from?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
Might aswell throw this into the mix again.
09/11/01
+ 03/10/11
---------------
12/21/12

PS: It's all nonsense.
edit on 15-3-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

No way!!! Gotta believe it's nonsense!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1
[more

id review your comment LOL....that is so not true!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Existing thread on the subject (somewhat) here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not exactly but... neither mutually exclusive! Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Do you think comet Elenin is just short for eleven nine (ele nin) since it supposedly reaches perihelion on 9/11/11?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
The ongoing tragedy in Japan is for sure hard to discuss with a tin-foil hat perspective (and that's not my intent!), since this is no light matter. It's a real catastrophe that's cost the lives of thousands and destroying this country's economy... perhaps permanently.

But I wanna share with you some staggering yet very simple numerological observations about the events...

So let’s look at the numbers...

March 11th, 2011

It translates to 03/11/11. 3 and two 11s.

Why 3? Well many of us know how 3 is perhaps the most relevant number in so many religions and the occult. Plus, 3 shares this very intimate relationship with 9, 3 being its square root of it (3 x 3 = 9).

You can go wild by doing 3 x 11 = 33, so 3 x 3 makes 9, while 3 + 3 makes 6. Ha! now we’ve got a 6 and a 9...

So?

September 11th 2001 (9 and 11) was 9 years, 6 months before this ongoing catastrophe in Japan, at least by sitcking with the same date of the month. Comparing 2001 with 2011 means 01 and 11... which makes, in either case, a 3 (0-1-1-1 = 3, or 01 + 11 = 12 and 1 + 2 = 3)!

Now let’s go even crazier and put all the numbers together:
09-11-2001 and 03-11-2011

What funny thing you can see here? You’ve got 3 pairs of 11s... completing a 33, or 6. Many here know what "33" relates to... such as the number of degrees in freemasonry, and the year assumed to be that of Jesus's crucifixion. And once again we've got a 6 and a 9 at the bottom line (3+3=6 and 3x3=9).

Then you’ve got the explosions at the Fukushima plants... one everyday. The 12th, 13th and 14th. Including the terrible, devastating earthquake and its consequent tsunami which created total chaos and death on 11th (1st number of the series of tens), that was Day 1. Then you’ve got a plant that explodes on Day 2 (the 12th), another one on day 3 (the 13th) and the third on day 4 (the 14th). 1... 2... 3... 4... Like a damn countdown! That’s usually the typical countdown used in common culture with things like dance steps, and anything else you can think about. That, assuming the ongoing mayhem comes to a halt and things stabilize on this island, which I hope they will...

I’m not going to hypothesize anything... just pointing you these strange coincidences... that seem like blueprints of some very sinister plan. But how? Who? And why? I wouldn't venture that far, for now.

You missed out the biggest part...

11/09/01 + 10/03/11 = 21/12/12

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I look at the numbers and all the others signs I've seen as "points of interests" when trying to figure out what is going on. I know there is a cycle, but can not say what it is yet. If I find anything I will post it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I haven´t posted here in quite a while, but I just had to reply to this one. I have seen quite a few "its all in the number" threads and posts and this one is no exception. To make it very clear: It is complete Bullpoop.

You can pretty much take any date or number and add / substract / divide / it with a random other date / number and you cann allways get a creepy result out of it.

Seriously guys. There are some credible conspiracy theories , there are the whacky ones (no-planers) and then waaayyyyyy down here are the number guys. How can you honestly take this stuff seriously?

Sorry for ranting, but these kind of threads kind of get on my nerves.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
I haven´t posted here in quite a while, but I just had to reply to this one. I have seen quite a few "its all in the number" threads and posts and this one is no exception. To make it very clear: It is complete Bullpoop.

You can pretty much take any date or number and add / substract / divide / it with a random other date / number and you cann allways get a creepy result out of it.

Seriously guys. There are some credible conspiracy theories , there are the whacky ones (no-planers) and then waaayyyyyy down here are the number guys. How can you honestly take this stuff seriously?

Sorry for ranting, but these kind of threads kind of get on my nerves.

I know! These are just probably some very weird coincidences... like JFK was in a Lincoln when he was shot, or whatever. Especially given the crazy nature of number 9. But it's worth taking note for potential larger meaning, who knows?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join