It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What is Obama doing during this disaster? Hes going to Rio.

page: 13
42
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Negative energy breeds negative results.

Harping on the prez over nothing at all, over and over again, endlessly, is just going to manifest something horrible. And when it happens I hope that the mirror fogs up, just a bit, for all those who are bringing all of this negative energy into being.

Reciprocity is real.




posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is the same idiot that told the rest of us schmucks that we need to skip a vacation because us poor non-elite types can't afford it. Yet, this guy has taken how many vacations? Funny thing is, I don't see the guy WORKING hard to fix any of our problems.

One of these days the luck of the elite is going to run out.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy


Too bad he missed the Rush concert.
Those guys are great live!


David Grouchy


Awesome, one of my all time favorite songs.

Have you seen the vid of the little Japanese girl doing that song ?
Check it out:

edit on 16-3-2011 by Alxandro because: word omit



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I posted this in another thread and will continue to do so in every thread that bashes Obama for doing his job.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, what's with all of the dissing of Obama for going about his regularly scheduled life? Seriously, what is he suppose to do, catch a flight to Japan, roll up his sleeves and do rescue work?

He has already made it clear that the US will help Japan in any way they request. What more do you folks want from him? To break down and cry like John Boehner? You want him to sit glued to his TV and internet sifting through the disinformation to get the facts? I can guarantee you he is doing everything within his capacity to assist in the situation, and he is certainly better informed than us, but I suppose it's never going to be enough for some of you.

This is nothing more than another pathetic attempt to take a shot at disparaging Obama.



I sure as hell don't want to hear about his NCAA brackets



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


I'll ask you the same question.

What would be an accetable course of action for Obama in your opinion?


How about a sound education policy that focuses on the basics such as spelling?
edit on 16-3-2011 by mandella1099 because: none



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Obama is a NO SHOW. There is nothing there.
What are you looking for? Substance? LOL!
Keep looking, until he disappears.
No one can defend Obama. In fact, I challenge everyone to REMEMBER those that DO defend him. There is nothing to defend. How can you defend a decal? An emblem? A flag that you don't want to have flying over your house?
What a joke. This is our country, America. A flag that we don't want to fight for, that can and WILL take everything from you that you have.
Aggie Man? WHOOOOO are you?



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Obama is a NO SHOW. There is nothing there.
What are you looking for? Substance? LOL!
Keep looking, until he disappears.
No one can defend Obama. In fact, I challenge everyone to REMEMBER those that DO defend him. There is nothing to defend. How can you defend a decal? An emblem? A flag that you don't want to have flying over your house?
What a joke. This is our country, America. A flag that we don't want to fight for, that can and WILL take everything from you that you have.
Aggie Man? WHOOOOO are you?


Like you and the entire GOP's knickers are in a tizzy because you want him to do nothing just to say that he is doing nothing. That is the entie gOP mantra is to make him a "1 Term President" as you, the entire GOP do not want this nation to have a sucess story. My, my, how Anti American are you and the GOP?

Another moron who continually puts party above nation as that alone is sickening and is borderline terrorism.

Your Fuher said in 03, "If you're not with us (meanign the nation, flag and Consitution) you are with the terrorists!" more then applies here.

edit on 16-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 

If you were paying any attention at all, you would notice that nothing much has changed since Obama has been "elected" into office.
Of course, nothing important would change with a country that gets its news from corporate television talking heads.
You think I am GOP? LOL. You don't know me, you are just programmed to respond that way. How can I hack into your programming?

You have to rewire yourself friend. Obama is a tool, he works for people megabytes wealthier than YOU, no partisan crap here.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 

If you were paying any attention at all, you would notice that nothing much has changed since Obama has been "elected" into office.
Of course, nothing important would change with a country that gets its news from corporate television talking heads.
You think I am GOP? LOL. You don't know me, you are just programmed to respond that way. How can I hack into your programming?

You have to rewire yourself friend. Obama is a tool, he works for people megabytes wealthier than YOU, no partisan crap here.




You are a Bagger, it all makes sense now. TP is just a repackeged GOP.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire
 


I'm sorry, I voted for him and yes, in all honesty I'm disappointed. It would be nice to hear some form of leadership or vocal opinion that isn't vague but then again, who knows, he would probably be accused of talking too much. The way I figure it, is I'm on my own, and I'm to the point of liking it that way better.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 

A bagger?
That is good. Glad to fit into your reality somehow. Color me blue.
Or red, whatever.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 

A bagger?
That is good. Glad to fit into your reality somehow. Color me blue.
Or red, whatever.



You are clearly not a Dem, an Independant or a Liberitarian.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Like you and the entire GOP's knickers are in a tizzy because you want him to do nothing just to say that he is doing nothing. That is the entie gOP mantra is to make him a "1 Term President" as you, the entire GOP do not want this nation to have a sucess story. My, my, how Anti American are you and the GOP?

Another moron who continually puts party above nation as that alone is sickening and is borderline terrorism.

Your Fuher said in 03, "If you're not with us (meanign the nation, flag and Consitution) you are with the terrorists!" more then applies here.

edit on 16-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


He'll be a one term prez all on his own. Doesn't need our help. He's an elitist snob who takes his marching orders from God knows who, and he sure hasn't honored just about every campaign promise he made. But, isn't that what campaigns really are anyway? Just a bunch of lies packaged to look and sound good to the moronic masses who feel that they actually know something about the person they voted for.

The bad thing is that someone else will fill that void and a great majority of us will be suckered into voting for another sap who we think will get it right, except it will still be the status quo....only the nameplates on the doors change.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 


The only way this nation is being allowed to move is to the draconian martial law plan that has been waiting for the last 30 or so years and TPTB will not let anything be allowed to deviate from this plan.

This is all that matters now.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Bush was on vacation for something like 240 days out of 365 days a year and no one dared to complain about that and look at the economy now, in the tank.
Obama by comparison takes only like 30 days off out ot 365 days a year which means he's spent more time working at at The WH these 27 months then 43 did in his entire tenure.
That is the GOP, Baggers problem with him, if he spends more time working and little time playing means he can devote and dedicate the time needed to uncover and expose both for who they truly are.
edit on 16-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



And just where did President Bush spend his "vacation"? Hmmm, oh yeah, Texas. Don't forget to add in all those 61 rounds of golf that barry put in. All their partys at the White House I'm sure a lot of work was done then.
Just what has barry done for the country? He sided with mexico against Arizona's new immagration law that mirrors the federal one that obama won't enforce. He snuck in $105billion into the national health care bill that nobody wanted. He tied Americas hands with his NO drilling ban putting thousands of oil workers out of work. Oh, he extended unemployment to 3 years(new form of welfare), so where's the incentive to get out and find a job if your benifits last for three years? The US was number one in the space program, he ended that and now have to pay russia $63million each for a ride to the space station. Yeah, barrys doing a great job helping other nations. Took credit for ending the Iraq war failling to mention that he was just following President Bush's plan,



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WrathShadow

Negative energy breeds negative results.

Harping on the prez over nothing at all, over and over again, endlessly, is just going to manifest something horrible. And when it happens I hope that the mirror fogs up, just a bit, for all those who are bringing all of this negative energy into being.

Reciprocity is real.



I'm curious, did you say this during the Bush bashing too?

Second line.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321
 


Very telling that you refer to President Bush as such, or simply as "Bush", capitalized and by his proper surname. But you refer to the current POTUS as "barry", in the lowercase. It seems rather divisive and contemptuous and takes away from the rest of your argument IMO.

~Heff



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Bush was on vacation for something like 240 days out of 365 days a year and no one dared to complain about that and look at the economy now, in the tank.
Obama by comparison takes only like 30 days off out ot 365 days a year which means he's spent more time working at at The WH these 27 months then 43 did in his entire tenure.
That is the GOP, Baggers problem with him, if he spends more time working and little time playing means he can devote and dedicate the time needed to uncover and expose both for who they truly are.
edit on 16-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



And just where did President Bush spend his "vacation"? Hmmm, oh yeah, Texas. Don't forget to add in all those 61 rounds of golf that barry put in. All their partys at the White House I'm sure a lot of work was done then.
Just what has barry done for the country? He sided with mexico against Arizona's new immagration law that mirrors the federal one that obama won't enforce. He snuck in $105billion into the national health care bill that nobody wanted. He tied Americas hands with his NO drilling ban putting thousands of oil workers out of work. Oh, he extended unemployment to 3 years(new form of welfare), so where's the incentive to get out and find a job if your benifits last for three years? The US was number one in the space program, he ended that and now have to pay russia $63million each for a ride to the space station. Yeah, barrys doing a great job helping other nations. Took credit for ending the Iraq war failling to mention that he was just following President Bush's plan,


Let's see,

2009 vacation schedule :

1 week for his bday and xmas.

2010 schedule :

1 week each for bday and xmas.

2011 schedule :

None thus far.

30 days off in nearly 850 or so days means he spends more time working them most do. Even at 10 days each that equals like 40 days which is a tad under 6 weeks total.

Let's see, his golf outings result in work getting done as there is more then one member here who will attest that they when they play a round of golf that they've usually got a client or a prespective client on the greens at the same time conducting business due to the surene and calming atmosphere that golf more then affords.

3 rounds of golf a day means he is working and uses his private bank account to finance both his yearly dues and grounds booking means the taxpayer is not on the till for the golf outings.

He and Michelle go out somewhere like once a month for a couple of hours like they've been doing for a couple of decades now to help keep thier marriage fresh.
edit on 16-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Chance321
 


Very telling that you refer to President Bush as such, or simply as "Bush", capitalized and by his proper surname. But you refer to the current POTUS as "barry", in the lowercase. It seems rather divisive and contemptuous and takes away from the rest of your argument IMO.

~Heff



Thank you for noticing. I quite simply have zero respect for obama. If he would do one thing right, I would give him some respect. These are not in any order. 1) I can't respect him for his handeling of the gulf spill, took him over thirty days to finally make a showing. 2) His total lack of respect on his announcement on the Ft.Hood shooting. Giving a "shout out" and cracking jokes before finally saying there was a shooting and that several brave service men killed is not a way to get respect. 3) Banning all drilling putting people out of work when our economey is in the dumper. Not good. 4) Again sideing with the mexican president against Arizona for passing a bill that mirrored the same federal law on illegal immagration, again, won't get any respect from me for that.
If you cabn show me just one thing that he's done good for our country I'll try and give him some respect ( I won't guarantee it) but I'll try. Fair enough?



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The political divisions in this country are sickening to say the least.

We are all Americans, and the Gov. has us all arguing and nitpicking over BS!
Seriously? We're arguing over presidential vacationing practices

It has become out of hand, guys. Let's just all try to remember that this shouldn't be about supporting a political party or a specific politician. They do not give a crap about you or I. Why should we argue for them? We should try to argue about what would do us all some good. In all honesty..........who the hell cares how many days HW took off, or where Michelle and President Obama go for dinner? It's all a distraction and it's getting worse and worse.
"Now watch this drive"

edit on 16-3-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
42
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

log in

join