It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Obama doing during this disaster? Hes going to Rio.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

And one more who doesn't get the difference between a state visit to stimulate the economy and a vacation

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

I don't think Obama is superman nor do I expect that, but how about some bloody respect? Did he wake up and forget we have Japanese Americans, who may be worried about their loved ones that are over there, or other Americans still there?

Going on a trip right now is tacky and not in good taste.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

This man takes more trips than the amount of clothes in my wardrobe.

He can't stimulate the economy from the WH? LOL

Still he shows he has bad taste. Michelle may as well head off to Spain with her kids so they can do more shopping too.

/rant over

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

And once again you don't support your claims with evidence

Of course energy will be part of the discussion, but if you believe that's all it's about, you're blatantly wrong. The US trades more than just energy with South America

There's plenty of evidence to support the claims that Obama is involved in developing Petrobas. It's been all over the news, I quoted Wall Street Journal even.

Tons of blogs are carrying this story too

libertysflame.com...

online.wsj.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

`What can obama do?`

I agree . Many people have said ya , but what can Obama do ? For starters how about instructing our military and factorys to make it a priority to get it in gear and start transporting as much Boron as possible to Fukushima ? He needs to make this situation the number one priority. The buck stops at him he has said . He needs to act like it then.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-3-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hey, Obama isn't just planning his Reo trip. He's been calling his picks for the NCAA games. He's done his research...stop saying he is not busy. What disaster???

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yet again the Neo Nazis found another reason to attack Obama. My, my how far have we fallen.

I care not what is going on in the rest of the world but the fact that is clear and remains as The Daily Business of The USA does not stop just because a disaster is occuring now and to suggest that Obam or The WH put a total halt on all business is wrong, dead wrong and continually represent what is the matter with this nation today.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I hope the MODS remove your post for vicious name calling.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Last I checked the only place going to # is Japan. Obama has done all he can do & he needs to continue work as normal. People need to stop being so damn soft. Is he supposed to stay locked up in the White House all day crying.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I hope the MODS remove your post for vicious name calling.

It is not vicious as the entire GOP has used considerably worse in recent years yet everyone thinks it is ok.

Remember, if you don't like what is being posted do not read or post to something you find offensive.

The only reason why the entire Neo Nazi's are complaining bitterly because they don't want Obama moving this nation forward all the while remaining distracted on things like disasters so that every last GOP slime can say he's done nothing for the nation or economy.

Grow a thicker skin or get off of this site.
edit on 16-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
Last I checked the only place going to # is Japan. Obama has done all he can do & he needs to continue work as normal. People need to stop being so damn soft. Is he supposed to stay locked up in the White House all day crying.

Agreed fully and wholeheartedly. Regardless of what else is going on that the business of The United States Federal Government does not and will not ever stop for anyone or anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

What happened to manners and decorum?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What happened to manners and decorum?

Went right out of the window when you backed the op's claim instead of using common sense, logic and reason to shoot down this claim.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What part of my last posts about it being a business trip did you NOT get?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The fact that you were quick to find what I had posted as being offensive instead of understanding where I'm coming from.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

The fact that you were quick to find what I had posted as being offensive instead of understanding where I'm coming from.

Yes it can easily be seen where you are coming from and you obviously jumped to conclusions by not following the entire thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

If it was cold *** Moscow he was traveling to would you feel the same? The source said nothing about vacation time. What more the man do in any location... if anything at all?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
He should be taking trips to Japan. He should be talking to the American people. There is always SOMETHING he could be doing other than playing golf and taking the kids on vacation. Its sickening watching him talk about basketball while basically ignoring every single issue that we common folk have to actually deal with.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nice thread.

First reply: Obamabot

Second reply: Obamabot

Third reply: Obamabot

Fourth reply: Obamabot

Fifth reply: Obamabot

and so on..

very telling...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I for one love that he's leaving the country, if only it were permanent. My problem is that Barry and his economic advisors are still working on the economy. They have clearly shown themselves to be ill equipped for the task. When you appoint a Secretary of the Treasury that uses Turbo Tax to file his personal income tax it's a bit of a tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join