It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the people out of Japan!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Oh I hope it gets to a link stage, ie. this is covered.

But as for the boats, planes, the world has to kick this in. But don't forget the Japanese Government is not bankrupt, they bailed out the Us before. So there should be some arrangements and deals cut.

What worries me is the Japanese Gov hiding dirty laundry and refusing aid and thinking 126 million people are fodder to save the butts of a few.

There would be money for this emergency. Everyone has lost homes, and jobs, and so much, but there must be the ability with their money and aid from the world to move them and transfer some of the businesses, and also, set up some eco villages and get things going.

But what is happening so far, with all the lies, the pretending people are in there with those leaks of highly radioactive material, in suits that won't hold up to much more than slight leaks, is to:

Not worry anyone, let them all be in danger for another day, but if we can't stop commerce. Lets all make our 120 million dollar profit today and tomorrow if possible, the people be damned! This is the attitude that is causing me to nearly have a stroke I'm so mad.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
lol @ "my god"..since when is he yours?

"They are not "Japanese,they are people".

They are Japanese people.Japan is one of the most beautiful(yeah i said beautiful)countries in the world.Without Japan Japanese culture would be forgotten or told in bed time stories..it's easy for you to say because you're not Japanese.And you're pretty rude about it too..If I could I would take away a star and flag.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Japan is a beautiful Island nation, but its not viable. All people are brothers and sisters. People first, before nations. And Canada is a solution, I think Russia has offered too.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
lol @ "my god"..since when is he yours?

"They are not "Japanese,they are people".

They are Japanese people.Japan is one of the most beautiful(yeah i said beautiful)countries in the world.Without Japan Japanese culture would be forgotten or told in bed time stories..it's easy for you to say because you're not Japanese.And you're pretty rude about it too..If I could I would take away a star and flag.

Don't be so short sighted my friend. The Japanese culture of today is not the Japanese Culture of 1943, nor that the culture of 1245. Cultures come and cultures go. Do you not think that even if the island is saved, their culture will not be forever altered by these events?

Stop clinging to illusions. Eternity is far longer than the creations of man.

Here are some other great civilisations for you.

Minoan
Babylonian
Aztecs
Sumerian
Mohican
Viking
Saxons

The list goes on and on...

As far as not being Japanese, I am no culture. If America fell (already has, most just don't see it) I would still be.

But, that is just me. What others choose to be attached to is their choice, and I do not begrudge anyone their choices.

If you want my star, I will give it to you. Here, I'll star your post to make it even. You can ask the mods to reset my star count if you like. I'll consent. I am not here for stars my friend.

Take some time to get to know me before you judge me.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 16-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's insanity. Never in history has mass migration been good at first. Oh sure once they're established they're fin, but I think you've failed to see what you are saying. You ask for an entire people, one of the must populous in the world, to abandon who they are, where they come from, and to adopt the ways of a stranger and osmosis into them, starting all over. That's worse than imperialism. That's proxy slavery.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

They have no choice. We have no choice. Not and look at ourselves in the mirror. Its going to be a very hard, long term thing, moving those people. So they need to stop lying, and do the work.

Because Japan is no longer viable. It is a Dead Zone. 6 Chenobyls. Lying should be prison sentences for those politicians and reporters.

They have to evacuate. I don't care how hard or difficult it is. I am also concerned on top of the Dead Zone, that they're working against a clock, that is ticking on the plate teutonics. Every boat, and plane filled with people that makes it out are lives saved.

There is No Other Logic, That Is Logic. The rest is lame inaction, and some kind of pay off to corporations.

Money is nothing. If you need to burn it keep warm, do so. It is valueless. People and eternal souls are all that counts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So you say, but the gigacounters say otherwise. It's only as bad as an xray in the immediate area, and less elsewhere. Tokyo is barely even affected. Even the wind currents make it impossible for it to do any harm, because the plant is on the coast.

You panic as if it's Chernobyl. In case you failed to notice, they're still there fixing it, and there's been no full blown meltdown.

panic all you will. All you'll do is die younger. Japan will soldier on, rebuild, and likely be a world power in a decade or two.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

BS. The containment units leak is massive radiation. There is a no fly zone over that area. It doesnt matter if their gieger counter readings are being reported truthfully or not, the full meltdowns have not occurred yet, but they will. Radiation suits do not work on that level and they have to be lying about the brave workers because blood would be gushing out their ears. And the winds were blowing the stuff to the east, so out to sea.

www.businessinsider.com...

THE LATEST: US authorities have released a string of comments on the situation in Fukushima in the last hour. The U.S. energy secretary Steven Chu says that he believes a reactor has experienced a "partial meltdown," while the U.S. nuclear regulatory committee chief Gregory Jaczko says radiation levels are "extremely high." Jackzko also believes reactor 4 has no water and has called for radius to be evacuated larger than that called for by Japanese officials.
...UPDATE 13:55: The UK's Foreign Office is now advising all British citizens in Tokyo, and north of Tokyo, to move away from the area

abcnews.go.com...

Nuclear Crisis: Rising Radiation Levels Halt Work at Fukushima Plant

..."We're very close now to the point of no return," Dr. Michio Kaku, a theoretical physicist, said. "It's gotten worse. We're talking about workers coming into the reactor perhaps as a suicide mission and we may have to abandon ship."

There are 6 reactors that need to be maintained. They can't maintain them. 6 X Chenobyl. Tell me how it can be stopped? When is this game of buying time for corporations to make money before people die going to end?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Ah yes. I expected you respond that way, you know.

Allow me to explain to you difference between "Vertical" and "Horizontal".

You see. When things go boom and are on fire, the things burning go up. hence the no fly zone, But they do not go sideways in all directions, especially when the wind currents are the complete opposite direction of the land.

They are in fact no lying. For if they were, there would in fact be a meltdown. But there is none. And the fires go out. meaning someone's there putting them out.

Now in addition to your ignorance of the everything, I beg to question the sanity in general of your response. You do not respond to an xray at your dentist by evacuating the city now do you? No, and if you do, then you ignorance in radiation pertains ever further. You even state it does not matter what the giger counters say. Oh trollolol.

Learn some stuff. Then talk.

irregardless no one's listening to your opinion, which runs contrary to fact. So yell like the Earth is ending all you want. See who actually acts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The fires will not be going out. There is no expert on nuclear that has ever suggested the cores will go out on their own.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh my, look at this.

news.nationalpost.com...

Canada nuclear plant near Toronto. And this isn't sabotage? Of course it is. We don't have them on the west coast, but I suspect very much that they don't like countries that have good economies, that look after their own better, ie good medical and social services.

Instead they like to pretend that social services and medical are what costs so much to economies, but the good ones, like ours, Norway and Japan have better economies by far.

My mother told me she had a dream of an angel telling her Canada's plants were next, a couple days ago and I had thought that was ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Exactly. hence someone is putting them out.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What's ludicrous is thinking a water leak means Chernobyl. Can you stop panicking now?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The cores of the reactors have been exposed for many many hours. There is a leak in the containment of a core reactor. This is not water and what they're doing is insane. Get the people out of there.

As for Canada, if i could I'd teleport those plants straight over to the Rothchilds who I believe are behind everything. They can have some new scenary.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don't see things short term like others, ie. this event over here, and this one over there, but not connect the dots. I see the behind mechanisms and the why's and why certain things occur in certain areas. I am not good at dealing with trees, I see the forest management, even the international forests and know what they're doing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh so you're crazy?

Unable to detect individuality?

one situation?

Infinite loop errors much?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Gentle reminder, folks.

The title of this thread is "Get the people out of Japan". The title is most assuredly not "Our views on God, and his perceived behaviour...". Really. I checked.

The spector of personal animous has begun to raise it's ugly little head, as well... This will stop. You've all been given warning. Back and forth sniping will be actioned from this point on.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I see Canada's coolant problem getting worse for some reason. The concept of a country having its own banking, smaller more well educated population, some of them free of flouride, already knowing through STATS Canada that their medicare costs the Federal Government less per person than the horrendous US model and system that was the 3rd lowest in the world, or at one point just above South Africa before the aparthaid crumbled.

We have a constitution that puts equality into SUBSTANTIVE, meaning equalizing differences between people That is truly what equality means by the way. So, our services are constitutional, and they've done studies, the conservative wolves mascarading as provincial liberals in our province, but they are nazis and 60% almost voted against them in a split left, so they someone pulled a majority government on slightly less than 60% of the whole BC vote. Lovely political system we have. In any case, their own studies showed that homelessness and people cut off from income cost tremendously more money in hospital treatment, and police/prison actions. For the amount each homeless person cost, within a couple years you could buy them a middle class home and give them an allowance to live.

We don't get to hand over the money to middle men and corporations or black ops of course. Our tax dollars support the people, like they should or we wouldn't pay them.

So......I have no doubt that Canada would be targetted.

Radiate the west, and east coasts, why not?

Well they're going to be really surpised that their earth changes and NWO have true empowerment over them, they don't get what they want. True Family are watching over.

By the way, if for example, Japan relocated here, Canada, which looks after its own, and in the south where most live, is not as harsh a climate as Russia, we would probably be a big, economical threat in the end to the Rothchild/Rockefeller and yet model well cared for citizens, and equalizing. That is not something I believe that the controllers want to see, or want others to see, because they would be insisting on too many changes that would upset their dumbs and black op exhortion of the public and all their machiavellian plots and plans.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That'd be very difficult to achieve.
Considering the amount of people in Japan... And where will they go? Then need jobs, housing, cars, etcetera. People are complaining at the moment about there being hardly any jobs.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlendingUnicorns
That'd be very difficult to achieve.
Considering the amount of people in Japan... And where will they go? Then need jobs, housing, cars, etcetera. People are complaining at the moment about there being hardly any jobs.

There'll be lots of jobs building houses, schools, hospitals, etc. once the Japanese arrive. We're the second largest country in the world, with less than 35 million ppl, so we've got plenty of room.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join