It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the people out of Japan!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez

Originally posted by stefplz

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by strangleholder1

God does not destroy the world, man does. What I find amazing is the fact that few realize that this is all a test of character so-to-speak. people cry when everything is not easy for them and not to their advantage. They cry at the atrocities committed by result of mankind's free-will and then blame it on God. It is time that mankind wakes up and accepts responsibility for the world it has created; a world in which greed, lust, contempt, and unwarranted-judgment seems to prevail over that of compassion and understanding for our fellow human being.
edit on 16-3-2011 by nonnez because: (no reason given)

I was just emphasizing on what you said that It is our responsibility for the world, And you are absolutely right!
God made man to be the governer over the earth, For its creatures, Land ,waters, supplies, minerals, Resources, Ect. But man has just been raping and stealing from the earth without conciousness of his actions and in a result the earth is bleeding and cracking open.
Sin was the direct cause of adam and eve that brought the curse of death and sin upon mankind, and brought everything that was so beautiful to be so covered with lusts, greed, hates, violence, Sin, and perverted the world.
Cause of the act of The tree of knowledge of good and evil, Is where humans wanted to become like god and think for thier own selves who they want to serve and to be able to discern what is right from wrong.
That is the exact representation Of free will.
When people cry out against god and despise his holy nature, They dont realise that there is a destroyer who is in CONTROL of this earth and that its his evil wicked nature that he walketh around like a lion devouring anyone he can find.

In psalms 8 v 4-9

4:What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5:For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6"Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

7"All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8:The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

9:O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

That "lion" as you say is simply waiting for the easy prey that so many of us make of ourselves; it is as any other predator that looks for prey that is weak and sickly. I can almost guarantee that many of the most rich, powerful, and corrupt of this world are some of the most vulnerable of prey to that lion.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Yes!, satan comes to kill steal and destroy.
Thats why its wise to stand strong and faithful always, Walking in truth and righteousness, So the devil our advesary have no right to get us, But i agree that the elites and high powers, those seated above everyone in earth, and the puppets are surely being prowled.
The minute he can take someones life or soul is when satan rejoices and spits in your face and Elohims!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My God has given mankind another blessing in this earthquake and nuclear disaster. It is the blessing to let go of our hate for one another, let go of our earthly attachments, and work together to build a better world.
I was really loving your down to earth attitude with the idea about the aircraft carriers and seeing the Japanese as people instead of a "different race" of people. But dude, don't you think there would be a better way to make us understand such a point instead of mass destruction and death? I mean, there are better ways to make us understand things than making us go through extreme fear and distress. Can't it just be that things happen some time? Why does absolutely everything have to be an act of God? Did you ever consider that perhaps God designed the universe where things CAN be random so that maybe it had some observational value and meaning for not just us, but God as well?

edit on 16-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Find a booming economy that can absorb 127 million people while not negatively impacting the citizens of that country(s), then we can discuss relocation. I'm all for moving those in danger to safety; however, I would not implement such actions if it will only create a crisis elsewhere.

my 2-cents

The US has absorbed about 30 million illegals and has another 50 million (deadbeat citizens) who are doing nothing but live off of the system. Somehow a mere 50 million taxpayers are still dragging that behemoth of a financial debt as well.

I imagine between over a hundred and fifty countries on the planet the few who wanted to leave Japan could find new homes.
edit on 16-3-2011 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This threat remind the reasons to why I don't like religion...

Few people using "religious" excuse as karma, divine punishment and other nonsense/fairy tales as excuses to justify personal amoral standing.
If they couldn't hide their desire of collective punishment behind religious excuses I wonder how they would handle their moral issue.
And those religious nuts calling the atheist amoral beings... yeah right

edit on 16/3/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by IAMIAM

My God has given mankind another blessing in this earthquake and nuclear disaster. It is the blessing to let go of our hate for one another, let go of our earthly attachments, and work together to build a better world.
I was really loving your down to earth attitude with the idea about the aircraft carriers and seeing the Japanese as people instead of a "different race" of people. But dude, don't you think there would be a better way to make us understand such a point instead of mass destruction and death? I mean, there are better ways to make us understand things than making us go through extreme fear and distress. Can't it just be that things happen some time? Why does absolutely everything have to be an act of God? Did you ever consider that perhaps God designed the universe where things CAN be random so that maybe it had some observational value and meaning for not just us, but God as well?

edit on 16-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

I am just curious how God would test human nature. Pretend for a moment that God does exist (maybe you already know that), would God not consider life, death, suffering as only temporary and meaningless when knowing the grand scope of the soul and eternity? Everyone here looks at this existence in human terms, not considering that life here on Earth is rather meaningless except for the purpose of assessing one's merit. I am no expert on this by any means . . . but that is the only way I could see all this making sense. How would you test human beings if you could have God's job for a day, a week, a year . . . . ?
edit on 16-3-2011 by nonnez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Well the earthquake is still going. I have a friend that live there and we are talking in daily bases and during the talks many times he say "another earthquake" in realtime.. Of course the emperor don't know the how many more still will die before the things get back to normal.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you friend.. True the earth is open to all .. But all also have a place on it that is just a bit more special to them - for us japanese that place is japan its as much part of us as we are of it.. Grr the limititations of english make it difficult to explain..
Native Americans are the few who understand about the connection between the people and the land from what heard from native american friends when was in america years ago..
The majority of japanese will remain - and rebuild life will go on..
As to danger.. its an old friend spent most of my life helping others in war zones and natural disasters wont let it stop me from helping my fellow japanese.. In a couple months will celebrate my 68th birthday cant think of a better place to have it or way to spend it than back in japan helping those who need..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Japan is most advanced ,moral,disciplined nation on Earth ..they survive big loss at WW2....two nuclear bombs ..thousands strong eathquakes , they will survive this also ..maybe you should leave the earth

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Update 12.22: According to the International Red Cross for foreigners "regarding radiation" safe to travel to Tokyo.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

May I ask where you wish to place 100,000,000 people?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
What do you think? Cite me several examples of when a government or corporation REALLY did something to help a population after a natural or man made disaster. The people in Haiti are still waiting for that Red Cross money to help them, many are camped out right outside the Red Cross base there and still no help.
We radiated Japan 70 years ago, we put Japanese Americans in internment camps in their own home country, the world is sick, don't expect much improvement with the same crew running things.

You are correct my friend, the world is sick. What I suggest here, should have been done with Haiti. It should have been done with New Orleans. It should always be done when disaster strikes. We see Haitians, Japanese, New Orleanians, instead of seeing people.

We need to open our eyes soon and change our way of addressing these problems. They are only going to get worse until we do.

Every person on this planet should be regarded as your closest kin.

With Love,

Your Brother

The powers that be are trying to depopulate. If they move the people it might not work

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Heck, with all of the foreclosed homes, they have plenty of options here. If they wait until the USD drops enough, they could come in and sweep our real estate market up with their Yen!

All snideness aside, we should have complete open doors and transports going back and forth for any Japanese citizen who wants evacuated until things get sorted out. It would be interesting if we annexed off a part of the Pacific coast for refugees. The Oregon coast is very similar to Japanese topography so that would be a good for the kids trying to cope with change.

At the very least, there should be programs set up for people in other nations to volunteer their homes for refugees. The transportation costs could the be reimbursed by the Japanese government.

Come to think of it... absorbing the third most powerful nation in the world would be incredibly good timing considering the US's economy is tanking.

/ramblings

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

True but they look after their own a lot better than US do. They wouldn't be that far from Canadian ideals. The moving of 126 million is going to pose some problems including finding lodgings for them.

Whatever happens, they need to be evactuated. Isn't it true so far that the Japanese Government, in order to hide its secrets, has turned down aid?

So I'm just furious, I can't believe anything I am reading. Since the containment damage was talked about several days ago, they keep talking about teams of heros/kamikazes working in the plants. Those suits don't hold up to that kind of raditation. They could not be doing that. Any government allowing this should be arrested on the spot. They need to focus on one thing, getting the people to safety, getting food and medicine and power to the people, they're very cold, and also, getting them out of that country.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by IAMIAM

May I ask where you wish to place 100,000,000 people?

Its something like 126 million. We have 33 million and we're the biggest country in the world. I think large numbers should come to Canada. But basically they have to move them, at least temporarily in groups of so many millions and bring them into various countries. And its going to take some time, so they had better get on the job.

Hotels/motels, people with spare rooms offering their homes, constructing yurts, they go up fast, on donated land, ie. erecting quick eco villages and planting gardens, not sure about gardening this year mind you, but greenhousing anyway:

Wherever they are, the construction industry will be booming. That will increase a lot of other jobs.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
@ OP: Your logic is either flawed, or you live in a reality out of this world.

We're not talking about Robinsons island here, ffs.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

You continue to perform well, Very profound insight.. as well as others here.. Where is the Passion?
Tough Call.. rather it be two things that have been given to all of us.. do right.. do otherwise!
One will live with that choice! Regret it.. or Chairish it for the rest of your life!
Simple really...

Regret is the killer! No results there.. but one! It's the hardest aspect of your life to live with..
I can't argue with myself on that... can you?

Knowing this..
I would not refuse your hand when you/I need help..

It's called being Humane to all life forms.

Religion call it what you what! Easy to fault any of that!
We are who we are.. regardless of your/our Faith!

We were/are given a Choice!

Those that have still a chance to move,relocate............................

I could only take one Family.. others..., I would help you to secure a better chance in getting out of there and find.. Some peace...

Any other open doors out there to assist.? Humm..

Be Wise, Be Well.... while we can.

Jesse.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Canadian government seems to have made an announcement that all Japanese are welcome to come here... but who supplies them with planes and ships???

Don't expect the righ tp pay it to them... they only think about their own selfish butt, and here's the sad proof.
edit on 16/3/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/3/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join