It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interplanetary “Day After Tomorrow?”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The entire solar system - not just our one small planet -- is currently undergoing profound, never-before-seen physical changes. This paper will address and scientifically document a wide variety of significant examples, drawing from a host of published mainstream sources.

www.enterprisemission.com...

Here are some highlights:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

please read www.enterprisemission.com...
edit on 3/15/11 by darrman because: i cant Thank my friend,, Richard C Hoagland, Enough...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Don't you know this....Al Gore already covered this...It's all our fault for driving cars and eating beef....So much CO2 being released that we are not only polluting the Earth but the entire solar system !!

Oh wait....That's his next speech...Sorry....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.wunderground.com...

They Day After can happen. I have gathered evidence on the 2 sites. Please add to them if you have any.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Read this thread it is a bit more where your going but didnt quite get there

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We need to send these contraptions to the rest of the planets to save them from what the cows are doing....

mypetjawa.mu.nu...

Thank God someone invented this for cows, they saved Earth from fart gas!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by green-tree

""""
Like many others, we feel that the time has come for the world to know the truth. This is our solar system, and it is visibly changing all around us. If there are solutions that could dramatically reduce the difficulties coming in this transformation, now is the time for open and honest disclosure and discourse on these new "hyperdimensional" sciences, developed by both authors of this Report and many others.
"""""

www.enterprisemission.com...

RCH

edit on 3/15/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
To deny humans are not responsible for the mess we have created due to solar system wide changes is just plain irresponsible and typical. You cannot deny that human activity has significantly altered this planet, regardless of what the sun is up to. We are currently, will probably discover a lot harder what our affects have had.

Maybe its because of our activities down here the sun is behaving strangely. There is so much more going on than we are aware of. The universe is alive, stars could be living, conscious entities.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

darrman,

Wow! I knew of some strange goings-on within our solar system but dang! I had no idea of how major the impacts were and so wide-spread within our own galaxy. Cannot help but believe that mathematically this goes way beyond coincidence.

"May you live in interesting times."
- Chines Proverb

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm still quite new to ATS so will quote in the old fashioned way.

'But in order to earn the word “dramatic,” it could well have been a 1000-percent decrease (or more!) of sulfur compounds… in only five years.'

'are in Earth’s own oxygen-rich aurora (!); so one possible explanation is that there has been a massive increase in the oxygen content of Venus’ atmosphere. [26]'

This paper/page/project is full of 'possible explanations' then taken as fact so as to fit in with the rest of the paper. I am very much a beleiver in conspiracy and the fact things are being kept from us, but papers such as this one are rapidly turning me into what i would call an open minded sceptic.

edit on 15-3-2011 by lammypie999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by lammypie999 because: trying to quote and stuff

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why read Enterprise mission when you can go straight to the sources?

The Sun is not very active at all and the upcoming solar maximum is predicted to be less active than average.
solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov...

Mercury: Ice has not been discovered on Mercury though radar reflections which may indicate ice within permanently shadowed craters may indicate so. This is similar to what was found on the Moon.
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Mercury has been found to have a very weak magnetic field.
www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu...
Can you explain how either of these things indicates any system wide changes.

Venus: Please provide a source regarding a "2500% increase in auroral brightness" . Please provide a source showing aurora on Venus. Please provide a source regarding "substantive global atmospheric changes" on Venus.

Earth: Yes, weather is changing all the time and we seem to be undergoing global climate change.

Mars: We have been observing the climate of Mars closely for only about 40 years. We have no ability to speak of global climate change there. The polar ice caps on Mars have not disappeared.

Jupiter: The ultraviolet emissions of the Io torus were observed to vary by the Cassini probe in 2000-2001. There were increases seen up to 20%. These changes lasted a few hours. There is no reason to believe the changes are unusual.
www.boulder.swri.edu...

Saturn: The equatorial winds decreased between 1996 and 2002. Please provide a source showing that decrease has continued.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Uranus: Please provide a source. I can't find anything about “Really big, big changes” in brightness. It is known that Uranus exhibits seasonal variations in brightness. The axis if Uranus is tilted like Earth's. Like Earth, Uranus probably experiences seasons. Because the orbit is so much longer than Earth's, those seasons last much longer.
www.haydenplanetarium.org...

Neptune: See above.
www.ssec.wisc.edu...

Pluto: Pluto has a highly elliptical orbit. The increase in the the very, very slight atmosphere is related to this. And seasons.
www.lesia.obspm.fr...

edit on 3/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I believe his op links to several sources. These scientific studies included NASA.
It appears you have made up your mind already and I learned a long time ago to never try
to have a debate with someone who has already made up their mind.

Thank you OP for this link.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are just citing facts that help you're debunking arguments, and from NASA of all people, they sure are a solid source for facts. lmao
Mars polar caps have changed significantly in recent years, and what temp does ice melt? We're told Mars is below zero all the time, especially in the polar regions, yet the ice there melts then reappears seasonally? Mars has far more going on than NASA will ever tell us willingly.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Right. Where do you suppose Enterprise Mission (Hoagland) gets his "facts" from? He just doesn't provide all of them.

The polar caps of Mars are composed mostly of frozen CO2 (dry ice). Please provide a source showing significant changes (excluding seasonal).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm not playing the game of cite the sources, then pick and choose what you want to believe, then attack the person and not the info, yada yada yada. If you have not been to Mars yourself, then ALL your facts are from an outside source, which can be manipulated at will by anyone in those organizations from the top. NASA manipulates and speculates and theorizes, and the people take NASA theories as facts all the time.
Mars has ice caps, they melt, then reappear, like ours, those are the facts we can all know are real. This CO2 is a theory, I don't care what NASA says, I don't trust known manipulators, period.

I can't defend Hoagland though, I think there is a picture of his face in wikipedia when you look up the definition of "conspiracy theory", not theorist. He is a conspiracy theory incarnate in my opinion and I can't take much of what he says that seriously.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

go outside and look for yourself , i am observing the skies for over 10 years and u dont need a telescope to see the dramatical changes regarding jupiter and venus . The facts have been presented to you before multiple times. people who actualy observe the skies see that the moon is tilted atm. when 4 universities give u all the facts u need , well i think it might be time you shift your mindset and stop quoting propaganda .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

I've been watching the sky for a lot more than 10 years. I have not seen anything out of the ordinary with the planets.

Venus changes in brightness according to its phase and distance from Earth.
www.physics.ucla.edu...

Jupiter changes in brightness according to its distance from Earth. Last year it was very bright because it was closer than it has been in quite a while.
dailyposted.com...

The orientation of the Moon varies with the seasons.
planetariumweb.madison.k12.wi.us...

All these things have happened for as long as people have been watching the sky. Give it a few more years and you will see that this is true.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
To deny humans are not responsible for the mess we have created due to solar system wide changes is just plain irresponsible and typical. You cannot deny that human activity has significantly altered this planet, regardless of what the sun is up to. We are currently, will probably discover a lot harder what our affects have had.

Maybe its because of our activities down here the sun is behaving strangely. There is so much more going on than we are aware of. The universe is alive, stars could be living, conscious entities.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

I kind of wanted to stay out of this one, but I have to ask:

Are people suggesting that the burning of fossil fuels on Earth is affecting the environments of the other planets in the Solar System?

That would mean then that every time we start up the old gas guzzler we're actually helping to terra-form Mars?

Please tell me I'm misinterpreting.
Please.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by yets777

I've been watching the sky for a lot more than 10 years. I have not seen anything out of the ordinary with the planets.

Venus changes in brightness according to its phase and distance from Earth.
www.physics.ucla.edu...

Jupiter changes in brightness according to its distance from Earth. Last year it was very bright because it was closer than it has been in quite a while.
dailyposted.com...

The orientation of the Moon varies with the seasons.
planetariumweb.madison.k12.wi.us...
All these things have happened for as long as people have been watching the sky. Give it a few more years and you will see that this is true.
sure phage, i'm smart enough to know venus changes brightness according to its distance, question is why it hassent dimmed and only increased in brightness last 5 years. U say it's proven that this coming solar maximum wont be to harsh, i do recall your nasa speculating about the 2012 solarmaximum being very intense and even cataclysmic.
from my observations the magnetic poles are shifting and the equinox is adjusting to that imo . so everyone around is starting to observe stars they haven't ever seen before ,and my opinion is that im looking at the sky from another angle of where i observed it years ago. its about 10 % more to the SE where we observe it rising, goes upward in a longer elips and constellations seem to lie down more when setting at the horizon. . If u want to get technical i ask of you to debunk the PDF from recent ATS post regarding the cornell university moon observations. You are watching another big tsunami , 5 recent floodings , two superstorms , every volcano being active , pole wandering about,(i know it's always have , it's not relevant to where it's going now), birds being affected , bees desorientated and your telling me all is normal and ok . even your nasa is asking serious questions atm.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Phage

I believe his op links to several sources. These scientific studies included NASA.
It appears you have made up your mind already and I learned a long time ago to never try
to have a debate with someone who has already made up their mind.

Thank you OP for this link.

you and others are welcome!!!

even my friend phage.!!!

anything to stimulate brain cells is a great thing...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

edit on 3/15/11 by darrman because: removed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join