It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Anglo American Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Seriously, look at what happened after segregation ended in America. All of a sudden the various ethnicity's Anglo Americans(The ethnic type of Americans who overwhelmingly supported slavery and segregation) called "dumb pollacks", "krauts", "guito" and other non English/Scottish American European ethnicity's are "white" all of a sudden.

Look at the 20th and 21st century.

William McKinley (1897-1901) Scottish American- Assassinated
Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909) Anglo American
William H. Taft (1909-1913) Anglo American
Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) Anglo American
Warren G. Harding (1921-1923) Anglo American
Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929) Anglo American
Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) Anglo American
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945) Anglo American
Harry S. Truman (1945-1953) Anglo American
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961) German American-Warned us about the Military Industrial Complex
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963) Irish American- Assassinated
Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969) Anglo American
Richard M. Nixon (1969-1974)Anglo American
Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977) Anglo American
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981) Anglo American
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) Irish American- Survived an Assassination attempt
George H. W. Bush (1989-1993) Anglo American
Bill Clinton (1993-2001) Anglo American
George W. Bush (2001-2009) Anglo American

And surprise surprise:
Barack Hussein Obama II(2008-2012?) Anglo/Kenyan American

Anyone see a few common denominators?
edit on 15-3-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
with which criteria do you consider someone to be "Anglo American"?

For example I am british, My Great grandfather was Polish. I don't consider myself to be "Polish British"

So just how many generations have to go by before you guys just start referring to yourselves as just American

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
By Anglo American do you mean Protestant Christian religion and an Irish American is a Catholic Christian religion? Not sure where the Scottish fit, maybe Protestant as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That what? You need to explain your discovery here a little better for thickheads like me. That US presidents of Irish descent have had attempts made on their lives?
That most of the presidents on this list are listed only as anglo rather than anglowhatever?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
with which criteria do you consider someone to be "Anglo American"?

For example I am british, My Great grandfather was Polish. I don't consider myself to be "Polish British"

So just how many generations have to go by before you guys just start referring to yourselves as just American

In America it is actually pretty easy as most people until the 1950's stayed in their own ethnic enclaves. Heck when the Baby Boomers where growing up some people still wouldn't date outside their ethnicity because of family pressure(I remember growing up hearing about how Greek Americans where notorious about that).

Heck look at Franklin Roosevelt, he didn't just marry someone of the same ethnicity he married his own cousin(granted a second cousin I believe).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

That has always been a topic of debate here. I think if you are born somewhere then that is what you are. We got this Israeli-American, African-American, blah blah, I mean if you are born in Chinatown then I can see saying Chinese American because of your environment or Little Italy in NY or Chicago, or Arab in Detroit or Berkley. But if youbare Asian looking and youbwere born in Tennessee or Georgia like famous comedian from 1990s that a strong southern accent and very funny by the way he just called himself american. He was very very funny. I mean you lived in kingston jamaica right? did you say your british jamaican? It's the whole nature versus nurture argument dumbed down in an individualistic society.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
Seriously, look at what happened after segregation ended in America. All of a sudden the various ethnicity's Anglo Americans(The ethnic type of Americans who overwhelmingly supported slavery and segregation) called "dumb pollacks", "krauts", "guito" and other non English/Scottish American European ethnicity's are "white" all of a sudden.

Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961) German American-Warned us about the Military Industrial Complex

And surprise surprise:

Roosvelt was a dutch american not an anglo american btw

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
That what? You need to explain your discovery here a little better for thickheads like me. That US presidents of Irish descent have had attempts made on their lives?
That most of the presidents on this list are listed only as anglo rather than anglowhatever?

Anglo= English. Probably be clearly if i said that, my bad. I put the comments after their name to mean very unique events. Mostly to keep track of which president been assassinated or had assassination attempts. Also Eisenhower warning is very unique in it's own right. OK, as per deeper meaning imagine that all the non english americans where african americans, the scottish american was a hispanic american and the german american was a asian american.

Now keep that break down in mind. Those 19 people, of which 15 are "white", 2 are black and 1 is hispanic and another is asian are walking down the street and cops stop the group. Then the cop's proceed to beat one of the african americans to death, the hispanic american to death and the other african american half to death while the asian american warns everyone about the abusive cops. All the while the 15 "white" americans are just standing around chit-chatting with nothing bad happening to them at all other than one got caught trying to steal bubble gum and had to give it back and walk away from the group.

I apologize if using this racial comparison is offensive, but I can't think of a more accurate platform to convey the oddness of probability.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senser

Originally posted by korathin

And surprise surprise:

Roosvelt was a dutch american not an anglo american btw

hmm good catch. The Roosevelt family was tied to the hip with the English aristocracy though, and FDR did bailout the UK and France with gold he stole from Americans(During his administration mainly the British and French cashed in Federal Reserve notes for gold but the Fed didn't have enough gold to cover it so FDR made it illegal for people to have more than 300$ in gold and forced everyone to trade in their gold for federal reserve notes).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by JakiusFogg

. I mean you lived in kingston jamaica right? did you say your british jamaican? It's the whole nature versus nurture argument dumbed down in an individualistic society.

No I just happened to be there at the time of the riots! As much fun as it was.

Although Jamaicans (even those with British Passports) will call themselves Jamaican,

The US is the only place I know with such national fervor, yet still insist on segregating themselves by NATIONAL original, not really ethnic, IMO, as Greeks for example, and basically the same ethnicity as Turks, but you will get pummeled for suggesting such blasphemy!!

But yet still take such a hard public line on immigration. Strangely I am in a hotel in Ireland. and it is FULL of American tourists, because you know, they are IRISH American hhahahah, even though they have never set foot here before, and probably never will again!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

some presidents have Jewish bloodlines also as well as Anglo - etc.

FDR perhaps the most famous.

Thomas Jefferson

Gerald Ford

Woodrow Wilson

Dwight Eisenhower

Lyndon Johnson

Obama by His Mother's family!

and others.....

the family names were changed to cloak the fact.

www.helium.com...

forum.davidicke.com...

wiki.answers.com...

Google a president's name followed by "Jewish" and you can see ....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Yo, gottcha. I think these ratios have little to do with simple probability, rather that they reflect the nature of unconscious racism.

join