It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Television Disaster Programming - observation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
For the last 3 or 4 NWO events, Disaster Reporting is very interesting programming format.
they show us the same footage over and over, but the story continues. with such a format.
you could have a FAKE Disaster and no one would be more the wiser, while they can also
turn off areas communications to prevent anyone outside from knowing what is really going on.
I find this type of programming extremly useful if you were going to do something like take over
a country or round people up or..... let your imagination run wild - because thats the power of
such formatted disaster reporting....

*weigh in on this one for me... tks.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

I have to agree that the NWO / Brotherhood / Cabal / Shadow Government / Illuminati jumps all over these types of events and injects their panic / fear / paranoia / trust-the-govenment potion wherever they can. Although it is entirely POSSIBLE to fake a disaster like this on t.v., I really have to say that the youtube vids of the black wave of the tsunami sloshing across Japan would have been pretty hard to fake. watch the movie 2012 and tell me you can't see the CGI. The MSM does love showing the most dramatic stuff over and over and over... and the way it went from "worst earthquake/tsunami in a century" to "global nuclear winter guaranteed" in about 26 hours makes me sick. Really? we need to worry about a POTENTIAL nuclear event more than how the recovery efforts are going and where we can make donations? I wouldn't jump to the Wag the Dog conclusion just yet, but we definitely need to be careful about the mood of the message we receive and to make sure that we're not reacting as TPTB would want us to react.
PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION : They control all 3 whenever they can.

new topics

join