It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Could be every 100 years but f it's some sort of cyclical, recurring phenomena, it could also (and maybe more likely) be a "decaying orbit" type of thing, as in on each orbit or return it gets closer to us. Example: First noticed 5000 years ago, then returned in 3000 years, then 1500 years later, then 500 years later, and last time was 100 years ago. Next time might be 50 or 10 or this might be it. Hope that makes sense. Just another possibility

edit on 3/15/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Tanguska is still a mysterious event as of today.I never heard any remote possibility of the event being earthquake related.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thought I would post this straight out of left field.

After looking at the biblical Apocalypse I realized I can put some dates on the events predicted. Based on whether the rebirth of Israel in 1948 was the end time event predicted in Ezekiel and Hosea. So based on that date and Matthew 24 I get the following timeframe.

The 7 year agreement starts no later than May of 2021 or in the next 10 years. THen there is the little matter of what Luke 21 would predict happens in the next 10 years.

24and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

And then there is the little matter of what Daniel appears to be predicting for the same time frame. Assuming it repeating.

And what it predicted was that a powerful country from the west would be attacked by a loose group of "kings or nations" from the middle east. Then it would counter attack and conquer 2 of those nations. Then conquer "Persia". Followed by the powerful nation being divided 4 ways.

After that the 4 nations join a federation with Europe and the 7 year agreement is signed.

So I would guess we may be seeing the start of the events of Luke 21.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

would be nice if we could find some events that could fit this mathematical pattern, or if we could find any reoccurring pattern. I would much rather see those math freaks on this site who turn 9-11 into 3-14 into 23 and say the world is going to end on the 23rd and all that bs.... rather seem them do something useful with math

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Tanguska is still a mysterious event as of today.I never heard any remote possibility of the event being earthquake related.

I did not either, until today and I realized that these earthquakes occurred right before Tunguska in 1908. Now the same quakes are happening again
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Seriously how may times must I say that something is up here... this really is something that I have found.....Something is causing this and I don’t Necessary think it has to be that huge....Tunguska could seriously be on the way....I haven’t heard any comparison from 2012 to Tunguska and now these events which happened right before Tunguskatuguska

Humm, I have to question a lot of what you say about in this thread. I am thinking you just want a lot of flags and nothing more, because if you were really interested in finding more information about this you would have searched and found a lot of threads in this forum where several of us have been pointing to some unknown large object, or some other event causing all this increased activity in the Solar System and on Earth.

First of all, you are not the first, and will not be the last to link something from the Solar System which could be the cause for the increase activity we have seen in the whole Solar System. Several members, including myself have seen these links for years, and we have been trying to put these links together, but you are acting as if you are the first person to see these links.

For example, the following is a link I started back in 2006 under the name Muaddib.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a more recent thread from 2010 about this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There were other people and even members who before me were already making some links about the possibility of something from the Solar System, or from outside, which could be getting closer to the inner Solar System and be the cause for all the changes we have been experiencing, and that's without mentioning Sitchin of course.

A person which warned us back in 1997 about "something approaching us which would be of great import to all of us" was Father Malachi Martin.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Here is an audio of his warning.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Father Malachi Martin was a man who we know for certain "was in the know" about things most of us would like to know. He was a Vatican insider with three Phds, including in archeology, he knew over a dozen languages, and gathered information for the Vatican not to mention that he was a friend of the pope and other high ranking people within the Vatican.

Second of all, I have to question your claim about your education when you are making so many grammar mistakes. I would think someone with a masters degree would know the difference between "were" and "we're" and "of" and "have", among many other mistakes you made.

Third of all, then you just ask us to take your word for it without asking anymore about it and to just flag the heck out of this thread.

edit on 15-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thedude86

Very interesting .........

You could be quite right, along with many other posters, that another object could be causing the earth to rattle her cage. I also find it interesting this ring of fire from the 1900's....def does seem like a pattern....but i'm no expert......

It is all plausible....... but at this point in time and with just the sheer wierd'ness the world finds itself in, EQ's, rebellion, financial meltdown, 2012 around the corner, people are freaked out enough.... and prob with good reason.
At this point i think everyone should assume it all.... everything..... cause at the end of the day.... what difference is it going to make?

So as someone who works is crisis management could ya not find it plausible that the governments of the world would " dick " around with you and the general populous?
Because if you and the general populous did know what was round the corner ........ i think that would be just as bigger crisis.... don't you?

As you work in this field would you, if you knew of course and had the authority, make it public knowledge?
and if so when?.... as soon as you knew?..... 1mnth before?.... 1 wk?

if you did, is it not plausible you'd get: Mass exodus..... rioting for food and fuel.... more religious fanatics..... looting......
besides where would all these people go?

It would be chaos before the event even happened..........

so you say you'd wish the government would stop dick'n you around?............

I say there just doing to keep some sort of manageable normality.......... crisis management?

assume it all......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Just my two cents but I believe that just because some earthquakes conveniently bear similarities, you cannot rationally throw in an anomaly such as the Tunguska event. There is no direct data to say that the Tunguska event had ANYTHING to do with the quakes.

A2D

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is actually very incredible!! Perhaps Tunguska wasn't a body at all lets extrapolate a bit here. The information given is very soilid, Velikovsky offered similar information and although he was a brilliant man he was poopooed. Perhaps there is a body coming closer causing all of the above and more, what Velikovsly pointed out was the obvious, when two bodies of great force come together there is an exchange of polarity. One of those times is spoken of in the Popul Vu a time when the sun stopped rising and the seas came over the mountains. ANother time is refered to in the bible when the sun seemed to stop in the sky, Polarity is a huge thing when two large bodies traveling in space come close together. Perhaps Tunguska wasn't a body at all but the point of exchange, the spot where a huge electrical discharge went between bodies passing close together!! Of course this is all conjecture!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
BTW If the Tunguska event WAS a comet, it was destroyed, so it can't come around & do it again, right?
For that reason alone, it could have been a 'one off' event.
For sure, big changes are coming all across the scale, it's time to buckle up, stop trying to brake & hit the gas instead. Bring it on.

edit on 15-3-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

Perhaps this comet is a regular visitor. Picture a very large comet whistling through space at a very high speed, whatever speed these things travel at; it is not hard to imagine the super-heating of such an object and perhaps a weak section broke free, with just a slightly different trajectory. This piece hurled toward our planet then enters our atmosphere and explodes due to it's composition, or just the combination of entering our atmosphere at such a speed would cause that. Also, remember the comet's tail, well known for dragging all sorts of debris along behind it...maybe we were part of this cloud of debris, just as some people are now saying we might be showed by the cloud from Elenin.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree

Just my two cents but I believe that just because some earthquakes conveniently bear similarities, you cannot rationally throw in an anomaly such as the Tunguska event. There is no direct data to say that the Tunguska event had ANYTHING to do with the quakes.

A2D

I completely agree. No evidence whatsoever. That's where I need everyone on here. That's why I asked for flags to get this posted on main page. Now that it is, you don't need to flag it. I have been crazy all day with this as I just figured it out last night, then slept on it. Then I came on here and have been pretty much going all day. Please don't jump on my back for every mistake made as I was getting excited to see that it wasn't all crazy talk and ideas.

Everyone else who is slamming me realize its not about me. The data is there. Come to your own conclusions. I I did put the data up for you to objectively attack my ideas, not my grammar.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Could be that it was not earthquakes and maybe it was tesla's death ray being tested....but who really knows...and the op could be right and the earth is behaving as a cyclic engine that goes throughs periods of change which could be a repetitive pattern of quakes.....but for an interesting read ....this site offering information on tesla and the 1908 tunguska Event could be a possibility

tesla and the tunguska event

Now saying this it is also possible that H.A.A.R.P. was based on this death ray device and could it be funtctioning in this very time we are in.

edit on 043131p://f49Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well I love the topic, but I'm going to go ahead and let yall know how unedumacated I really am..

This is just my thoery....
I can't help but see a suprisingly similar look to the kyote sp? crater on our moon, and all the lines or stream looking direction paths that lead away from it.....To me that looks like an arc..like say from a welders stick, if he accidentally touched steel and it only sparked..

If our moon , which was once volcanically active "iron core" as it gave up its last flowing debries, it built up a huge static spark "arced to the earth" yeah I know how silly I sound..."space lightening"....WHAMMO Tungusta...and that kind of force could have been big enough to trigger an almost ready to happen EQ...
as the shockwave met 180 degrees around the the earth it would be focused, or almost aimed..

Anyways soo much for my thoery.....I do like the Tunguska mystery...I'm only on page 4 someone may have answered it by now...LOL..back to reading ty for the topic

ETA much like a pole shift...but not the earth crust moving kind, but the reversing of the magnetic north to south...just a big polarity flip....

edit on 15-3-2011 by Doc Holiday because: MUST BE FILLED OUT

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Any large obeject with an orbit which is less than 100 years would have been found a long time ago. Other members have already pointed out the fact that there is no direct evidence to link Tunguska with the earthquakes which occurred back then, not to mention that we know that large earthquakes at least of magnitute 6+ have increased recently than at any time since the early 1900s.

Another member recently posted a graph showing that more powerful earthquakes have been happening recently than at any time since the early 1900s, but I forget in which thread that graph is.

Since we have more earthquakes occurring now than since at any other time since the early 1900s, there is no correlation imho about the Tunguska event and recent events.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

yeah yeah yeah, as long as you think this/ HAARP stuff was out in 1908. Before the microwaves which were a spin off of radar invented in the 1930's....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
He's not saying that Tunguska caused the quakes he saying that there could be another Tunguska event about to occur, there is no evidence whatsoever what Tunguska was, and no one has ever been able to prove there actually was an object. The event still remains a mystery! Considering the events in the past month I would say anything is possible at this point. Who would have guessed that Japan would suffer from two Nuclear holocausts within two generations. I say look over the evidence he is presenting before jumping to conclusions either way!

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree

A2D

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Any large obeject with an orbit which is less than 100 years would have been found a long time ago. Other members have already pointed out the fact that there is no direct evidence to link Tunguska with the earthquakes which occurred back then, not to mention that we know that large earthquakes at least of magnitute 6+ have increased recently than at any time since the early 1900s.

Another member recently posted a graph showing that more powerful earthquakes have been happening recently than at any time since the early 1900s, but I forget in which thread that graph is.

Since we have more earthquakes occurring now than since at any other time since the early 1900s, there is no correlation imho about the Tunguska event and recent events.

did you even look at the data I posted???

also quit spewing completely false statements like there are more earthquakes over 6...look at this all talking about 6+ range you say is up......now this year yes.but no more than the era i have been talking about.....

geology.rockbandit.net...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I thought Tunguska was an explosion in the middle of nowhere.. not just an explosion either, I thought it was a meteor explosion... and with that said, what does a meteor explosion have anything to do with earthquakes?

it appears you provided a ton of information, that may or may not be have any thing to do with Tunguska.. I wish you could elaborate a little better.

For having a Masters in Emergency Management, you sure know how to freak people out and stutter over your information.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Basic physics tells me that the object that caused the Tunguska event (estimated to be a few tens of metres across) wouldn't have had the mass and hence gravity to cause earthquakes in 1906 and 1907. Unless you're positing that it was something far more exotic than a comet, perhaps.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Always at the bottom or in the back of some publication:

"Geophysical hypothesisAstrophysicist Wolfgang Kundt has suggested the Tunguska event was caused by the sudden release and subsequent explosion of 10 million tons of natural gas from within the Earth's crust.[63][64] The similar verneshot hypothesis has also been suggested as a possible cause of the Tunguska event.[65]"

Apparently the man is still alive!

www.astro.uni-bonn.de...
edit on 15-3-2011 by Truevoiceman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join