It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Well done! S&F. Very well thought-out and put-together. Impressive.

I remember reading something yesterday about the moon's orbit becoming more elliptical, more erratic. Something was mentioned about a celestial body, and there were many equations included. It seemed legit. NASA even released something about the likely existence of a large celestial body in the outer solar system, even going so far as to state that it is probably on a slanted orbit and could possibly enter the inner solar system every few thousand years. It's as if official agencies are *leaking* information to us, --the SAME information people like Richard C. Hoagland, Jim Marrs, Joseph P. Farrell, Zechiria Sitchin and others have been telling us for decades.

You connected quite a few dots, and my favorite topics do the same. A LOT is really going on right now, and I agree: weird. I even connected a few of the dots in an OP myself, however mine dealt with the possibility that the connection between Mid-east unrest and the Japanese disaster were man-made and done so for money and power. However, TPTB (The Powers That Be) might be using "natural" as well as synthetic effects to their advantage.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Yes, I became familiar with piezo seismology and Piezoelectric sensors in the late 1990's. There is little to no evidence that It can predict earthquakes. All it can do is predict stress points and pressure within the ground by resonating the frequency back....Now you could say that well if you know there is pressure on the fault line then an earthquake is emanate. Not necessary, many factors could cause this fault to slowly give or quickly give.....piezo seismology and Piezoelectric sensors were great at helping us find faults that we did not know about....But jumping and saying that they can predict earthquakes is not backed up....Certain elements in water have been found to show an increase in earthquakes....And Japan does use piezo seismology and Piezoelectric sensors but not for predictions....The truth and it will be hard for you to believe me, they place snakes in cages....When an earthquake is coming the snake will kill itself trying to get out....Im not joking, research it

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have often wondered myself if Elenin could potentially be the cause for the recent flurry of seismic activity that we are seeing. I believe this to be Leonid Elenin's website (the scientist who discovered this comet). The webpage offers both english and russian language for viewing. In scrolling through Leonid's replies to some recent comments regarding this very topic, I find it interesting that he states that the seismic activity and the comet itself are unrelated.

spaceobs.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

not really concerned about grammar more about getting this information out there. As a person who understands safety you should understand the direct approach from where i am coming from....people are always quick to attack the grammar of a person before attacking the ideas

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore

I do understand what you were saying, and no sir there is no jealousy involved, just frustration. I have already stated that I am quite worried that this is going to happen, so why would I be jealous thay my thread got binned? There are thousands of lives at stake, emotions like jealousy shouldn't even exist in the same statement.

If you have read what I was saying and visiting my thread you would realise I wasn't discrediting you, just how ATS tackles such topics.

I personally don'y see any correlation between Tunguska. Personally I think that it is a totally unrelated event, I didn't understand the connection you were making in realtion to what I believe to be facts about Tunguska. I will re-read it again, but my brain is jsut not seeing a conenction here.

Its all about the timeframe...I agree with your post

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I should add that any gravitational effects from Elenin are infinitesimal compared to the moon and suns effects on the Earth. I don't see any poss correlation btwn Elenin, Tunguska and earthquakes.... although, I suppose if the Tunguska event was sufficiently strong it could have concievably triggered an earthquake imm afterwards.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I personally am not attacking grammar, just pointing out that it is thigns like this that people pick up on, even subconciously, as most people beleive what an authority figure tells them, and it is almost always in the form of an official document.

Safety needs direct intervention yes, but also very thorough planning. You need to assess if the solution to a problem you are trying to resolve has any long term cosnequences.

That is beside the point of this thread, I won't clog it up as I have seen you have just done several interesting posts regarding sensors etc. You just seemed to get a little edgy when signals picked you out thats all and didn't want to see your thread get turned into a mudslinging match.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by csgt428
I should add that any gravitational effects from Elenin are infinitesimal compared to the moon and suns effects on the Earth. I don't see any poss correlation btwn Elenin, Tunguska and earthquakes.... although, I suppose if the Tunguska event was sufficiently strong it could have concievably triggered an earthquake imm afterwards.

Once again go back to thinking about the car tire. In order to balance it they place a small weight on it....It does nothing while its still but when its moving but at high rates of speed it makes all the difference....The moon and Sun have pulling at earth since beginning of time/ Earth.....But this cluster of earthquakes happened before in early 1900's in same amount of time. And same location...THAT MEANS THIS IS NOTHING NEW.....but the crazy thing is how you can throw TUNGUSKA in their at the same time this happened before.....

LET ME MAKE THIS REAL CLEAR.........these earthquakes happened before in SAME LOCATIONS and TIMEFRAME a little more than 100 years ago.....SO THESE MAN MADE theories only can pan out if you think the ones 100 years ago were man made….Is that possible for HAARP To do that 100 yrs ago people???Im thinking no but Tesla was crazy….,..... IM just SAYING that Tunguska happened around same time that these quakes happened 100 years ago....IT should be noted.....I haven’t heard anyone else say this about Tunguska. But I have heard a lot of people thinking this is the first time in history that these earthquakes have happened this fast, which isnt the case.

edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: one last thing

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thanks for that, more interesting reading.

There is a lot of interesting speculation going on at ATS right now. There are a lot of seemingly conflicting pieces of information that are coming out. To me, they are starting to look like they are related.

Thanks again for finding and posting that.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

If a large scale extra celestial body approaches the solar system from outside, as some people say it does, it will affect the earth crust incoherently. The center of mass action in distance principle in physics will break down. Meaning that the extra celestial object doesn't see the earth as a point mass. Instead it sees the earth as a disorganized cluster of land masses. Water filled Pacific Ocean, for example, is lighter than the region filled with granites and irons and the gravitational pull will be different in the different parts of the earth.

If this happens, the gravitational interactions between this extra celestial object and the earth is going to be destructive to the earth crust in such a way that it disturbs the static configuration. The effect will be greater in the natural geological fault region, causing massive earth quakes in that particular part of the land mass.

This means that there is also a distinct possibility of the comet like objects strike the earth directly that are carried along by this extra celestial object be it whatever you may call it (Planet X, Elenin, Brown Dwarf, Nibiru etc)

The most probable place of the landing of those comets like objects will be the Pacific Ocean due to its vast geographical area. It will add a blow to the already weakened crust due to the faults beneath the land under the Pacific Ocean water.

The result will be catastrophic. This may be the point of time where the scenario of the New World Map predicted by Scallion, Edgar Casey and others in the past will likely to happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by Signals

Yes I do work in Emergency Management. Homeland Security is huge into emergency management were trying to keep the home front safe from both terrorist and natural disasters....I am not saying I am some undercover agent, I very well could be....lol....I’m simply a person who was educated in acknowledging and mitigating hazards...Part of that process is figuring out what caused the event to occur....I’m sorry you cant look past a few words

You will find that I can look past a few words, you may also find healthy skepticism towards people involved in HLS, FEMA, and the like....for obvious reasons.

No offense meant, though.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
(on topic this time
)

THEDUDE86, are you proposing said object comes by every 100 years?

Shouldn't we have evidence of Tunguska like events happening every 100 years?

I guess the problem would be no record keeping (obviously), but surey large earthquakes and explosions every 100 years or so would leave some trail...

Maybe it's first visit was last time?

I just can't make the connection...
edit on 15-3-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I do understand why you think that a person who chooses emergency management as a career choice, but I think many of you need to reconsider. I absolutely come to this website to find some great ideas. A lot better ideas then the older guys I work with who make the decisions. This is a whole topic for another thread, but If and when I am that guy who makes those decisions. I would be someone who thinks like a lot of you

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yes, I became familiar with piezo seismology and Piezoelectric sensors in the late 1990's. There is little to no evidence that It can predict earthquakes. All it can do is predict stress points and pressure within the ground by resonating the frequency back....Now you could say that well if you know there is pressure on the fault line then an earthquake is emanate. Not necessary, many factors could cause this fault to slowly give or quickly give.....piezo seismology and Piezoelectric sensors were great at helping us find faults that we did not know about....But jumping and saying that they can predict earthquakes is not backed up....Certain elements in water have been found to show an increase in earthquakes....And Japan does use piezo seismology and Piezoelectric sensors but not for predictions....The truth and it will be hard for you to believe me, they place snakes in cages....When an earthquake is coming the snake will kill itself trying to get out....Im not joking, research it

THEDUDE86, I can see that you are out there in space. Piezoseismology was not around in the 1990's as you state. If "Piezoseismology" was around in the 1990's or before, then please show us anyplace on the Internet or anyplace else where "Piezoseismology" existed in the 1990's or before. You will not find it. You know nothing about piezoseismology, you never watched the YouTube videos talking about piezoseismology at

www.youtube.com...

I coined the word piezoseismology myself in the 2000's about 4-6 years after I discovered this new science that no other scientist has even discovered. No geologist, no seismologist and not even you know nothing about piezoseismology except what I give out to the public. You need to research your own statements before you start talking about knowing something that you don't know about.

You state " There is little to no evidence that It can predict earthquakes", that is a lie. Piezoseismology can detect all magnitudes of earthquakes before they strike, and pinpoint the exact location as well as provide exact maps of pressures converging up the epicenter where the most pressure is.

You don't even know how piezoseimology works, you state "All it can do is predict stress points and pressure within the ground by resonating the frequency back". That sentence is in fact a total lie. Piezoseismology does not predict stress points and pressure, "it detects them", it does not predict them. There is no resonating frequency back, there is only the detection of the incoming frequency from each pulse that is given off by earthquakes. This frequency that is given off by the substructure is completely different in the fact that it can penetrate through rock and air, the piezoseismic system does not have to touch the ground in order to detect the incoming frequency from the ground moving or pulsing. The piezoseismic system could be in a tree house and detect the radiation coming in from the earths substructure showing abnormal pressure; like I said, it doesn't need to be connected to the Earth.

When has your piezoelectric sensors detected movement 10s or hundreds of miles away for 24 hours a day, day and night, sometimes for days before an earthquake struck below the exact location of most pressure? The answer is never.

Piezoseismology detects countless faults under pressure that the USGS and other government organizations have never detected and never will detect without piezoseismology. You state "jumping and saying that they can predict earthquakes is not backed up", that is a lie. Piezoseismology can detect hundreds of earthquakes a day around the world before they strike, and it can be backed up every day and every time.

You state that "Certain elements in water have been found to show an increase in earthquakes"; that has got to be the stupidest thing I've every heard of, and I know that is a lie.

Japan does not use "piezoseismology", they do not even know what a piezoseismic sensor looks like, and niether do you. You don't even know what type of programing it takes to get a piezoseismic sensor to work.

Then you make this absurd remark about seismologists and geologists, "The truth and it will be hard for you to believe me, they place snakes in cages....When an earthquake is coming the snake will kill itself trying to get out....Im not joking, research it".

Watch the videos and then tell me something that is truthful.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i was thinking of "siberia asteroid" the whole time i was reading this thread
just to find out that it is infact the tunguska event you spoke of.
anyone see the $^% flying yet?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
(on topic this time
)

THEDUDE86, are you proposing said object comes by every 100 years?

Shouldn't we have evidence of Tunguska like events happening every 100 years?

I guess the problem would be no record keeping (obviously), but surey large earthquakes and explosions every 100 years or so would leave some trail...

Maybe it's first visit was last time?

I just can't make the connection...
edit on 15-3-2011 by Signals because: classified

Not sure but would be a great thing for you to research. I remember reading about a time in early 14,15 century about the skies going black.....could this be ongoing????? Something that started then, like the breaking up of a comet and keeps coming back?every 100 yrs? all just ideas but seriously these earthquakes occurred 100 years ago before Tunguska...that's what i have figured out now is it happening again....well they earthquakes are at least. Every one but California....does that mean a Tunguska object is coming?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So I want to begin this thread by saying I have a masters in Emergency Management, a background in homeland security, I originally went to college for geology, and I am not going to explain much just take my word for it.

Upon looking seismic station information in the early 1900's I have come across a pattern. There was a large cluster of earthquakes before and after the 1906 earthquake in San Fransico that we all know about.....Look at the data. I wont make a map, but many of these earthquakes were happening around the ring of fire maybe a little bigger. Basically the "ring" that is around the entire pacific ocean. Were talking Chile, Shawan in Chinna(east cost), San Francisco, Kamachatka in Russia. Plot these places on the map plus some other out of this data around 1906 and you will get an idea of this ring around the pacific ocean....here look at the magnitude of all of them too were talking 7.0 and up and all within a year or two from another.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

COMPARE THIS RING PATTEN TO QUAKES OF RECENT YEARS/MONTHS....Seriously do it, Compare the two...take out San Francisco because it hasnt been hit yet... then put San Francisco back in....were talking serious nearly an identical pattern in nearly an identical time frame......

So then I started thinking what else happened around 1906, 1907 timeframe here(san Francisco quake was April, Chile was august)..Seriously look at the data.....then it hit me....June 30, 1908....TUNGUSKA

en.wikipedia.org...

If you don’t know about Tunguska look into it. I now believe there is a celestial body causing unusual things on our planet. I believe that there will be a 7.0 earthquake in the next year in San Francisco and I believe that within a short time we will know more about this "object" that is causing unusual patterns in our planet. Things just got weird

I also would like to state that I work DIRECTLY with the New Madrid Fault exercise. I do believe that it is possible for this quake to happen but I do not believe that the training exercise has anything to do with an upcoming event on the new madrid fault, just a coincidence that it was same timing...although coincidences are rare in my world.

A lot of weird things around the world, People are revolting, Earthquakes are going crazy, Ambassadors being called around, Financial Crisis…Could there be something out there starting to pull both mentally and with geophysical forces. Weird weird stuff just look at this data…Speciifically 1904-1907 Earthquakes

Please please back me up....I KNOW that this is serious....why has nobody else seen this

LOOK ON PAGE 671 and 672.....or adobe pages7 and 8
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: forgot one thing

edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: more data

No doubt something is going on. I do not believe in all those catastrophic theories about the end of the world, but something is not right: solar flares, earthquakes, vulcanos eruptions, floods, migration of the magnetic pole, etc, etc. Still, we know today that the event in Tunguska was an asteroid that exploded in the air, I do not know if it can be related to earthquakes.
Regarding Elenin I asked NASA's Ask an Astrobiologist about size, mass and density of Elenin and they are not telling nothing. It is at least curious: how do somenone establishes an orbit without having an idea of those items. For sure NASA has been following Elenin, so they must know about the accelaration of the comet. This all to strange!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I was about to make a thread

I was thinking the same thing ! Ring of Fire Event Indeed the Pattern ...

Nostradamus predicted these events and we all know what the percentage is in his predictions that came true!

some thing is causing it I do tend to think it might have to do with the Orbital Moon phase

Please see this !

little wiki article and you wil see what i mean for japan that is !

User:Wikinaut/Moon-Earthquake-Theory
en.wikipedia.org...:Wikinaut/Moon-Earthquake-Theory

* 04.01.2011 Solar eclipse may again trigger a major earthquake somewhere
* 19.01.2011 21:21 UTC Full moon; Afghanistan force 7.4
* 18.02.2011 08:35 UTC Full moon; New Zealand 2011 Christchurch earthquake 21.02.2011 23:51 UTC force 6,3
* 04.03.2011 20:48 UTC New moon; Japan earthquake 09.03.2011 force 7.3; 11.03. 05:46 UTC Japan Sendai earthquake and tsunami force 8.9

Moon Phase Images
You can view the phase of the Moon for any date and time [1800-2199 A.D].
tycho.usno.navy.mil...

Virtual Reality Phase of the Moon

1908 June 30, 4 hrs UT
tycho.usno.navy.mil...

Virtual Reality Phase of the Moon

2111 March 11, 16 hrs PT
tycho.usno.navy.mil...

type those dates in the site

USGS
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Nice try I bet that you will state you invented piezoelectric sensors also. My words still stand, I heard of these experiments being done in the late 1990's. I in fact will go and talk to a geologist tomorrow who works at transportation department to get a experts opinion/ PHD. Thanks for your opinion. The data still supports me that these earthquakes happened 100 years ago in same swarm...Then Tunguska.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rodrigolt

Tunguska was not an asteroid that exploded in the air. The most scientific based theory I have read so far is a comet. This however was a recent discovery and I'm not sure how many times it has been tested.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join