It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Hmmmm very interesting. Nice find.

But wasnt Tunguska a meteor?

There has never been a peice of tunguska found. Comet or meteor.....Scientist now say it was caused by an airburst....crazy theories have been said such as a small black hole, alien accident, anti-matter.....I think it was probably comet related, but comet water can be detected and has not been.

Right, the Tunguska event had no crater. A team went to investigate some years later, the blast zone was clearly visible. A very difficult & hard to reach area (well, it was in 1911) i would like to know if more trips & info have been found since then.
The black hole theory was put forward by Asimov i think, a very smart man. You left out the story that Tesla did it-he was aiming for the north pole & missed & hit Russia, as the first & last test of his Wardenclyffe tower.
Whether there's any proof of this, i don't know. If anybody could have done it Tesla could have,he also had the MMO. I believe he could have. I also believe that HAARP, while definitely Tesla based, is working on an entirely different principle, & in my opinion can NOT cause quakes

edit on 15-3-2011 by playswithmachines because: spellink

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Maybe the whole 2012

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ we've been discussing EQs and possible reprocussions to your area on at least 1 thread. Let me invite you to join us.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We've also been discussing a potential YellowStone Eruption (The Northern Border of the area discussed in link above)

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8

Get your fracking hands off my Yellowstone !! Gas Companies plan to Drill on Yellowstone's doorstep

Recently the EQs California has already been experiencing, especially at Baja CA/Mexico
Screenshot of my computer screen using the Quake 3-D program posted on 14-3-2011 @ 04:09 PM (Yesterday)

and this screenshot I grabbed of the Wyoming EQ before it got removed from the USGS list:

Could lead to this senario: (Map reputed to have been constructed by US Navy)

Which also, oddly enough, seems to correspond with Edgar Cayce's prediction for Future USA:

There's a whole discussion within a discussion about the Longs Valley Caldera and it possibly being linked to the Yellowstone Caldera with documentation to back up the claims.

Each incident alone is reasonable and non-threatening but when you start adding these things together and researching what experts are saying about each idea and/or senario...Wow! It's not looking good. I think the key is going to be preparedness as much as possible.

As we have seen with Japan, the coastal US flooding or flood/tsunami zone is to be expected of an EQ disaster. The Eastern flood zone from Gulf/Missippi river to the Great Lakes low lying land, huge liquification factor.
THe Great Basin Flood zone on Naval map would indicate a large EQ at Baja CA/Mexico. Very large.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by oldpoet

2012 is just a date on the Myan Calender. It has to do with cycles, as soon as the cycle ends they start a new one.......BUT what constitutes a begining and and end.....Usually an event....what event is what I am asking,.....I dont think the world will end but i do think there will be events that are caused by something outside of Earth that they had figured out.....Im sick of people thinking universe and earth is so strong when little 50 km rock could wipe out planet. Something is going on and government knows and were all in the wondering mode right now....Im sick of being dicked around by my own government and i work in emergency management

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ConsentioExpono

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING.....Something is causing all of this activity.,...if it can be linked to Yellowstone then what is causing that.....I’m pretty sure were talking about a celestial body or some object that is causing this from outer space.....since Tunguska happened last time these same quakes happened I opened the door for were the two related......It is interesting to say the least....The data has all of it happening at the same time,,,,,if history repeats itself then does that mean another Tunguska??? just questions and some logic
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

I feel this a very appropriate time to quote scripture here. 2 Chronicles 7:14 "If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and forgive their sin, and heal their land."

You don't have to be religious to understand what this is saying. I think what it is saying is that if humanity as a whole, would come together, and stop being materialistic, stop raping the earth and know that everything we need to survive was given to us in it's natural state, not twisted together in some lab to support some new technology, and all our bad habits; then the above mentioned "sins" would be forgiven. The Earth will do the rest.
edit on 10/25/2010 by cloudwatcher because: needed to

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Im not sure thats following the subject of the thread

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There are plenty of threads which show that not only the earth is changing, it appears all the planets are warming up, & the sun is acting up, too.
Gravity could cause this, there have been numerous explanations for this from Nibiru to galactic alignment/ pole shift etc etc, take your pick.
What is also well known is that this cycle occurs every 26,000 years or so (hence the biblical floods that rose halfway up the Sphinx), as far as i know, this cycle is more or less complete.
What the main cause of this is not clear. Any of the above explanations could apply, except Nibiru, there still no evidence for this planet, but then i'm not an astronomer

Funny how they got the Herschel IR telescope up there last year to look for evidence of the 'big bang'--and we've heard nothing since, hmmm..........it's the perfect telescope for looking through dust clouds, looking for 'brown dwarf' type planets etc. However, a rogue planet will make it's prescence felt via gravity, influencing others, & so give it's position away (works for stars too).
Somebody has all the data. All we have is little bits, we will have to do some serious digging, compare data & see if we can shed some light on this.
Peace.
BTW If the Tunguska event WAS a comet, it was destroyed, so it can't come around & do it again, right?
For that reason alone, it could have been a 'one off' event.
For sure, big changes are coming all across the scale, it's time to buckle up, stop trying to brake & hit the gas instead. Bring it on.

edit on 15-3-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

There have been discussions about Super Moon; Lunar effects upon tides, ground water & relation to EQ patterns; Niribu or other planet x, HAARP. ...many different discussions. I like this one too.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
very interesting thread!

I may be waaay off here, just putting it out there but if the Tunguska incident happened after this string of quakes back in the early 1900's and it was apparently was caused by a comet of some sort, doesn't that sort of link it in with whats happening at present..

We have a comet on its way and the earthquakes start again, i know its not 100% that the Tunguska incident was caused by a comet but the fact we have one on its way and a similar pattern of earthquakes is occurring is quite a coincidence.

EDIT: just read more posts and realised alot of people have mentioned this already , my bad.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Predator90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius

Very good points S&F. The celestial body you speak of could be comet Elnin. As time has passed it seems the trajectory its getting closer and closer to earth. Maybe this will cause another Tunguska?? I'm not sure, just a thought but I hope I'm wrong. Heres a post with more info on the comet itself

Elenin causing a Tunguska? You mean its impact? I was under the impression that given the radius of Elenin, it would be more than a few trees that blew over. The meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs was 10km across, Elenin has a radius of 13miles or so doesnt it?

I think if Elenin hit us it would be bye bye everyone and everything!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Yes, but can it effect the earth in a way to create the same earthquake pattern right before Tunguska. The only thing that hasn’t been hit is California to give almost exact same pattern in exact same timeframe

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I haven't posted on ATS in a long while, but I'm interested in this particular thread. I've read so much about what supposedly could create these types of occurrences. Recently, I came across something about the earth’s magnetic field is going berserk. Evidently it also reverses every 780,000 years or so. Maybe that time has come.

Earth's magnetic field is not constant — the strength of the field and the location of its poles vary. Moreover, the poles periodically reverse their orientation in a process called geomagnetic reversal. The most recent reversal occurred 780,000 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

Additionally, there is no doubt increasing activity with the sun as we all have read. No doubt these could create havoc on our beautiful earth.

The growing aberrations of the magnetic field—and the increasing level activity of the sun—is symptomatic of the change in the earth’s core. A dangerous change. An uncontrollable change. A change that is leading to the possibility of greater and greater disasters.

www.earth-issues.com...

But then, I came across this pdf article which discusses a possible “moon shifting” occurring.

A recent analysis of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yr revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity e of the lunar orbit amounting to e˙meas = (9 ± 3) × 10−12 yr−1. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it.

reinep.files.wordpress.com...

Now, I’m certainly no genius and there’s no way I understand these figures, but something is definitely up, and it’s just beginning.

The most important thing I do get from all this is we need to constantly be about love, good will, and harmony and send out those feelings to everything and everyone. Nothing is more important than love. God bless us all and I pray for the Japanese people as well as others under such tribulations.

peace
edit on Tue Mar 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Yes, but can it effect the earth in a way to create the same earthquake pattern right before Tunguska. The only thing that hasn’t been hit is California to give almost exact same pattern in exact same timeframe

Honest answer - Pass!!

I have no idea and i think to be honest the majority also have no idea!

Lets hope this Elenin thing passes by without a glitch

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Thank you for seeing things clearly, something LARGE happened in 1908 and there has been next to nothing to explain it. My issue is these Earthquakes almost happened exactly the same before the event. Nobody and I mean nobody was talking about the two being related. BUT they happened in at the same time, and now certain things are happening again.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It could be the comet, it could be something else.....this comet is huge what if something small is effecting the planet and were all focused on the large one.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I absolutely think it does. Our atmosphere has been damaged by what we have done to it. Our planet has been damaged by what we have done to it. Had we never messed with these things in the first place, our Earth would be capable of protecting herself from these outside influences.

I said that you didn't have to be religious to get this. We are all children of this planet, created by the same creative force. Our greed for more, better, newer than our neighbors, has gotten us where we are today. We have broke our planet and torn down her natural defenses, thus objects, forces, meteors, asteroids, solar flares, etc. are having a greater impact on this planet. And in order for her to heal herself, she has had to resort to more extreme measures.

History shows only a few extinction type happenings here on this planet, which is relatively small considering how long we've been here. But more and more this is becoming more of a probability for modern man. Why?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
oh i cant believe i missed this thread....LOOK AT THIS

On March 15, 2011 there were 1204 potentially hazardous asteroids

on the 11 of march 2011 an asteriod known as EU20 passed at a very close distance to us at 1.6 LD and was 15 m...there are many other check here

spaceweather.com...

Potentially Hazardous Asteroids (PHAs) are space rocks larger than approximately 100m that can come closer to Earth than 0.05 AU. None of the known PHAs is on a collision course with our planet, although astronomers are finding new ones all the time.
Recent & Upcoming Earth-asteroid encounters: CHECK LINK

sorry i missed you earlier...messed up right...too many things happening at once

edit on 15-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I honestly believe the earth changes we are witnessing is exactly what you are saying OP. Some foreign body is interfering with our planet.. We have all seen the hotly debated "Blacked out" area on google sky, so I'm not even going to speculate on what it is and if it's real. However, I think whatever has been hidden from us, many Heads of State are aware of. Whatever is coming our way could very easily be a game changer for our planet.

The OP gives supportive data that this very well could be taking place in the near future. The public is not being told the truth to avoid panic.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
oh i cant believe i missed this thread....LOOK AT THIS

On March 15, 2011 there were 1204 potentially hazardous asteroids

spaceweather.com...

Potentially Hazardous Asteroids (PHAs) are space rocks larger than approximately 100m that can come closer to Earth than 0.05 AU. None of the known PHAs is on a collision course with our planet, although astronomers are finding new ones all the time.
Recent & Upcoming Earth-asteroid encounters: CHECK LINK

sorry i missed you earlier...messed up right...too many things happening at once

Seriously how may times must I say that something is up here... this really is something that I have found.....Something is causing this and I don’t Necessary think it has to be that huge....Tunguska could seriously be on the way....I haven’t heard any comparison from 2012 to Tunguska and now these events which happened right before Tunguskatuguska

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join