It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Excellent thread, Dude. I wasn't able to read the entire thing just yet, but since I have distant relatives not too far away in Arkansas, my immediate concern would be naturally along the New Madrid and Guy fault lines as well. These little places will have a big impact on the central and somewhat eastern USA, and these places are getting a bit jittery, to say the least. The Tungusta Blast was a childhood hobby of mine, and I found it so interesting I even did school reports on it in history and science, much to the annoyance of my teachers, since they had no idea what I was talking about in the first place! All of these coordinate in such a way as to cause great concern, and thankfully with your educational background, I only hope that others in your field are also taking up this potentially dangerous situation. I recommend everyone update their Bug Out Bags just to be on the safe side. Get a couple of spare rolls of duct tape and wire for bartering, and keep on keepin on, so to speak. Be prepared for the worst, and pleasantly relieved when or if nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
would it be possible to use a device to kill masses of "animals", using Tesla physics, honing in on their frequency, then using the (supposedly non-existant) death ray? And, if this was tested as accurate, could they have added more power to trigger a seismic response to cause the tsunami?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I find all that's been posted interesting and scary to say the least but what will getting the info out do??.You keep saying this..If its gonna happen,it will happen,there's nothing we can do to prevent it....I find it odd that you keep saying we need to keep flagging this and in such a frantic way.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

edit on 20-3-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

wikileaks showed that the people who did things in secret, that were wrong, that thought they couldn't/wouldn't be held responsible, in fact could be discovered. Why have a forum to discuss "above top secret things" if not to expose and theorize about things we can't see directly (only the effects of), but can put the pieces together to satisfy our mental curiosity? Or would watching TV be a better option...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by israelj

You are right, The dude tho was frantic about getting this info out and i was thinking this guy wanted the info out there NOW and fast like WE could DO something about it..Just the way i interpreted it.....Different perspective i guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Now people are hearing rumblings in the sky,,,,,Why does nobody believe me about this stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Now people are hearing rumblings in the sky,,,,,Why does nobody believe me about this stuff.

Hi

I just posted in the other thread you linked to also,

as i said i'm not sure what your connection/link is with these two events, would be interesting to hear them as i really enjoyed listening to what you had to say in this one

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This link shows some information about how the comet may of moved horizontally to head towards us by unknown forces.....forces that could be affecting us now....

arxiv.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
This link shows some information about how the comet may of moved horizontally to head towards us by unknown forces.....forces that could be affecting us now....

arxiv.org...

I really want this thread to stay alive, its a good one!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One simple answer. HAARP

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
One simple answer. HAARP [/quote

Please help me understand, I really want to know how haarp can cause these, I have been seeing it a lot on here and still am lost on this, I am a newb at this sort to say Thanks :-)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
History Channel has the Tunguska explosion documentary on 9pm est called "Siberian Apocalypse".
edit on 25-3-2011 by itsallmaya because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
the tunguskan meteorite wasn't even that big by meteorite standards, hundreds if not thousands of objects of that size come close to the earth and don't cause earthquakes. Yes, gravity from celestrial bodies can pull on plates, the moon and sun have the greatest effect though. There is also an effect on the magnetic field, mostly from the sun and some objects that are moving very fast, that indirectly affects plate movements.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Hmm this is really crazy, it does look like something can happen any moment. Sometimes I wonder if 2012 is really a correct prediction for something big to happen, I used to be skeptical about it, but it looks like a slight possibility now... hopefully nothing nasty takes place..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My boyfriend reads about it all the time and he looks it up on the internet and he;s all like man oh man whats going to happen if it reaches us here. What's going to happen to us it scares me to know that one day when we wake up we will be facing that same thing. Every body needs to stop worrying about there cars,money,jobs,homes. Because one day it might just happen to us. And that really does scare me it really does.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by oou420

Hundreds and thousands of large meteorites and comets do not skip off or atmosphere all the time.....Their would be more Tunguska explosions. As far as I am concerned you did not read this whole thread and research anything to come up with your hypothesis

also I said are the forces other than gravity that can create a pull.....electricity can create a gravitational field....

seriously people I asked you to read the thread
edit on 27-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, the following info/links pretty much sum it all up imo:

There were 3 major earthquakes that happened during periods when "Comet Elenin" is aligned with earth and the sun. You can see this for yourself by checking out this link (if you havent already done so)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The model program used comes from a very trustworthy source - NASA

To me, the real concern is that this may not be a comet at all, Perhaps we should be seeing how we can prove it either is or it isnt.... Then the question still remains, if it isnt a comet, what is it, OR if it is a brown dwarf, would a brown dwarf cause gravitational pull strong enough to cause earthquakes on earth?

Keeping in mind that aside from the major earthquakes we have had much more swarming activity as of late than in the past and in areas where EQ's are rare....

Which brings me back to - Does Leonid Elenin exist? or is the name a code, or is he a fabricated persona ? To many questions and not enough answers

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

"Certain religious groups have picked this rather unfortunate time to insist that the number of earthquakes is increasing. In part they are misled by the increasing number of small earthquakes that are being catalogued and listed by newer, more sensitive stations throughout the world. It is worth remarking that the number of great earthquakes from 1896 to 1906 was greater than in any ten-year interval since." - Professor Charles Richter in National History, December 1969, p. 44.

Intresting little thing I found from this site

www.bible.ca...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Fox news

Ever wonder why the red planet is red?
About 180 million years ago, a planet-shattering yet naturally occurring nuclear reaction may have wiped out everything on Mars, sending a shockwave that turned the planet into dry sand.

Even more incredible: A natural nuclear reaction could have occurred on our own planet -- and could happen again, said Dr. John Brandenburg, a senior propulsion scientist at Orbital Technologies Corp.

Another possibility is that the reaction occurred in mid-air and did not leave a crater -- which is exactly what happened at the Tunguska event in Russia in 1909, presumably by a large comet.

Well this article is timely for this thread. Discussing this possibility on Mars of a Natural Nuclear blast and linking it with Tunguska.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join