It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I just thought this would be interesting to share

video.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I was looking at the JPL data for comet ELEnin and had written down the info on close approach and alignments and the weird thing I am finding is that they almost daily have been updating the trajectory of the object and each day the update appears to bring it closer and closer to earth. That being said after looking at your data and the co-relation to the earthquake pattern I can rightfully say there might be reason to keep an eye open and ear focused on whats to come. Especially on the dates of closest approach in mid October.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Hmmmm very interesting. Nice find.

But wasnt Tunguska a meteor?

According to the Ra channelings:

Questioner: In meditation I got the question about the crater in Russia in the, I believe, Tunguska region. Can you tell me what caused the crater?
Ra: I am Ra. The destruction of a fission reactor caused this crater.

Questioner: Whose reactor?
Ra: I am Ra. This was what you may call a “drone” sent by Confederation which malfunctioned. It was moved to an area where its destruction would not cause infringement upon the will of mind/body/spirit complexes. It was then detonated.

Questioner: What was its purpose in coming here?
Ra: It was a drone designed to listen to the various signals of your peoples. You were, at that time, beginning work in a more technical sphere. We were interested in determining the extent and the rapidity of your advances. This drone was powered by a simple fission motor or engine as you would call it. It was not that type which you now know, but was very small. However, it has the same destructive effect upon third-density molecular structures. Thus as it malfunctioned we felt it was best to pick a place for its destruction rather than attempt to retrieve it, for the possibility/probability modes for this maneuver looked very, very minute.

Questioner: Was its danger both blast and radiation?
Ra: I am Ra. There is very little radiation, as you know of it, in this particular type of device. There is radiation which is localized, but the localization is such that it does not drift with the winds as does the emission of your somewhat primitive weapons.

Questioner: I believe that analysis has detected very little radiation in the trees in this area. Is this low level of radiation a result of what you are speaking of?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The amount of radiation is very localized. However, the energy which is released is powerful enough to cause difficulties

lawofone.info...

Obviously take it with a grain of salt, but anything is possible in this day and age. Things are speeding up a paradigm shift is an understatement there seems to be an exponential rate of change accompanying our timeline. We live in interesting times friends.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

You stopped posting on the other thread you started. I seriously want to know-are there more Shake Out events than the USGS has on their website? You indicated you were in charge of one in May. The USGS website says April.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Tunguska was the result of Tesla's machine. Believe it because the same technology was used years later in the HAARP project. Ha Ha just open your freakin eyes and read the different eye witnesses. Beams of light splitting the sky. The tesla machine hit Tunguska because the sun just came up. The ionosphere is recharged when the sun comes up. He aimed his machine due North so Admiral Peary could see the lights on his North pole journey. But little did tesla know the area he charged, travelled so fast, it split time itself and destroyed over 800 miles of trees.

The reason you will not believe this is because the tit you been sucking knowledge from is the dirty teets of TPTB. Open your eyes and see the truth. BTW, all christians will be called for soon. Ha Ha I can't wait to see the millions of you stupid God loving people being thrown in the grinders of your reptilian Gods you so worship.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Seriously how may times must I say that something is up here... this really is something that I have found.....Something is causing this and I don’t Necessary think it has to be that huge....Tunguska could seriously be on the way....I haven’t heard any comparison from 2012 to Tunguska and now these events which happened right before Tunguskatuguska

Humm, I have to question a lot of what you say about in this thread. I am thinking you just want a lot of flags and nothing more, because if you were really interested in finding more information about this you would have searched and found a lot of threads in this forum where several of us have been pointing to some unknown large object, or some other event causing all this increased activity in the Solar System and on Earth.

First of all, you are not the first, and will not be the last to link something from the Solar System which could be the cause for the increase activity we have seen in the whole Solar System. Several members, including myself have seen these links for years, and we have been trying to put these links together, but you are acting as if you are the first person to see these links.

For example, the following is a link I started back in 2006 under the name Muaddib.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a more recent thread from 2010 about this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There were other people and even members who before me were already making some links about the possibility of something from the Solar System, or from outside, which could be getting closer to the inner Solar System and be the cause for all the changes we have been experiencing, and that's without mentioning Sitchin of course.

A person which warned us back in 1997 about "something approaching us which would be of great import to all of us" was Father Malachi Martin.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Here is an audio of his warning.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Father Malachi Martin was a man who we know for certain "was in the know" about things most of us would like to know. He was a Vatican insider with three Phds, including in archeology, he knew over a dozen languages, and gathered information for the Vatican not to mention that he was a friend of the pope and other high ranking people within the Vatican.

Second of all, I have to question your claim about your education when you are making so many grammar mistakes. I would think someone with a masters degree would know the difference between "were" and "we're" and "of" and "have", among many other mistakes you made.

Third of all, then you just ask us to take your word for it without asking anymore about it and to just flag the heck out of this thread.

edit on 15-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

P/2010 A2 was discovered on January 6, 2010
Didn't he mention a cross seen in the heavens? en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe also the The Blue Star Kachina would physically appear in our heavens which would mean that we are in the end times."
viewzone2.com...
edit on 15-3-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
9Nania - She's doing a very good Job ...

It would be nice to know if Elenin is a periodic space body ... as i think it is, what is its periodicity ?

If the NASA projected orbit is correct at 1 January 1600 - Elenin was 311.328 Au from the Sun .. I did some calculations and, if the Nasa Orbit is correct Elenin was in the solar system 12.000 years ago (more or less)

30 km nucleos with a big coma ? Don't think so.

Maybe I'm wrong ok .... but I do agree with her. I was looking at the same Changes in the solar system, as Elenin comes closer to Earth and the Sun, she is... and getting to the same conclusion..

In the year 2000 Elenin was entering the inner solar system, pacing pluto orbit in 1993/1994 (39481 Au +/-)

And as it comes deeper in to the solar system and closer to Earth the Changes on Earth and the Moon (earthquakes/clima/Moon Orbit) have been increasing in magnitude.

Maybe it is coincidence that since Elenin came in to the solar system events started to happen at increasing rate and magnitude.... but somehow I don't feel it as a coincidence.

The aligments between the comet/Earth/Moon + Sun and Jupiter give you some very interesting events on Earth.

I do hope it is just a coincidence or very soon Japan earthquake will be a small event.in Magnitude.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
So I want to begin this thread by saying I have a masters in Emergency Management, a background in homeland security, I originally went to college for geology, and I am not going to explain much just take my word for it.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

I had to make an account just to comment on this ridiculous thread and defend ATS' honor. This should not be one of the topics on the front page. I'll enter only one post because I don't want to keep bumping it.

You're "considered a young and bright mind", eh?

I really like ATS, but I just can't believe the amount of people who get on threads like these and say "oh wow, how insightful, great find".

ATS is full of great information and intelligent people, but stuff like this on the front page makes it seem like we believe any old jack.
If you're gonna believe this guy, you'll believe anybody.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
my own theory is that it was an electric discharge.

I think the days of thunderbolts from the heavens might return for a while.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
We are entering the galactic plane.... they have been saying for years that earthquakes and strange weather patterns would increase as we move closer to the center of the galactic plane... maximum earthquake activity would be when we are at dead center of the plane.... google it

then go buy milk bread and toilet paper LOL
edit on 15-3-2011 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If you have a degree and all, why is your spelling and punctuation so horrible?

Not to take away from what you are saying. I see plenty of threads like this that talk about impending doom, etc. My question is, who does it benefit when we get all worked up over stuff like this?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickinVa
We are entering the galactic plane.... they have been saying for years that earthquakes and strange weather patterns would increase as we move closer to the center of the galactic plane... maximum earthquake activity would be when we are at dead center of the plane.... google it

Soo...
when are we to be at the center?
Cuz I should go shopin

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I originally scoffed at the idea of the galactic plane.... but increasing activity has now caused me to re-think the possibility and admit there might just be something to it after all

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Magnificent thread OP, S and F without thinking, a lots of information here makes me wonder.
I would like to aproach onto this from another angle and add this to your theory.
It's about Pressure, in this case combined fluid and atmospheric.
I found (this poor map below) that ocean depth in recent quakes near or off coast of Japan exceeding 7000 meters (Japan trench).

According to my calculations and I'm not an expert on this:

The formula that gives the P pressure on an object submerged in a fluid is:

P = r * g * h
where:
r (rho) is the density of the fluid (sea water 1.03 X 10^3 kg/m3)
g is the acceleration of gravity (9.8 m/s2)
h is the height of the fluid above the object (exceeding 7000m, in this case 7000m)

combined with average atmospheric pressure on sea level (1.01 x 10^5Pa) equals total: 706,01 x 10^2 kPa.
Yeah, not much, but if we compare with the scuba diver on 15 meters below the surface of the ocean which is 2.52 x 10^2 kPa it is a hell of a pressure on the bottom.

My scares goes to direction that entire east coast of Japan may slide into the ocean, damn.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by katfish

What if the FEMA dude is actually culling us for information on how to deal with the upcoming *EVENT* (I say event because he's continuously talking about an extra solar object. He's stuck on Tunguska, which really boggles my mind, a huge blast in Siberia, never re-occurring in the past hundred years), but he's saying earthquakes predated the Tunguska Event. Yeah, we have earth quakes out the wazoo right now, and Mother Earth has continuous earthquakes all the time. It's the dynamics of a dirt covered magnetic field generator. You can't place an object that close to a fusion reaction without a shield. What's the trigger right now? Why all the craziness? I'm working on a theory, but it has nothing to do with a Tunguska like event. I'm still trying to tie-in the bird and fish die-offs, the peak solar cycle, the super moon, and I'm trying to not add an extra-solar object that we can't see through our telescopes.

Oops, I wandered a bit off thread.

The OP hasn't stated anything Tunguska-like in the thread, added anymore info, and fails to tie together an atmospheric anomaly with a geological activity. He's asking for help, yes, but seems to me he is more of a plant of TPTB to glean information from us, and what we would do or think. His thread is tailored, but informative enough to peek the interests of the ATSers, which he did, and got many flags for it. He expressed he wanted to get on the front page, and we gave that to him. Mudslinging, tempers, yes, he got that too. Solid information?

So WHAT is this *EVENT* we are all feeling?

edit on 3/15/11 by Druid42 because: Fixing punctuation and added the last line.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

There is a celestial object out there doing all of this.

It is also interacting with the sun, ramping up our next solar max in '12.

The recent warming trend is related - with a much longer cooling trend to follow.

The object has a long period, large mass, an entourage, and a south of the ecliptic orbit.

When I had a brief back and forth email conversation with dr. scott kenyon at the hscfa

in 2004, he basically said there are "groups in the southern hemisphere looking for just such an object" - !

When I had a similar long distance conversation with dr. abdumassatov from the st petersburg

polkatov observatory, he sent me literature on the sun altering (increasing) its "oscillatory" frequency

such that we had warming - and he was actually quoted in the world press as one of the few

voices who believed warming was not man made.

So, between the solarquakes (sunspots) being increased by some sort of increased gravitational

force on our sun, and perhaps a similar gravitational effect on the earth resulting in increased

earthquakes (sun -moon - and other object), we should be in for some fireworks.

In the ancient times when this happened, men sought shelter in caves, and some were buried

as a result. i recommend remaining mobile, and ready.

edit on 3/15/2011 by drphilxr because: link added

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Interesting point of view, but I don't understand where you draw similarities with the Tunguska event. Tunguska was/is a mysterious explosion in the Russian wilderness, was it not? Something about a meteor or comet fragment that might have exploded in the atmosphere, maybe struck the ground.

What does that have to do with any of this? Or are you drawing the conclusion because Tunguska was in and around the string of earthquakes in 1906, and are now saying Tunguska's "orbital body" theory was the cause, and we may have a similar one in the future?
edit on 15-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wasn't their suppose to be a Pole Shift today? LOL

I musta been asleep when it occurred.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickinVa

Oh Please, still going on about that??????
www.2012hoax.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have a theory which has thus far not been brought up:
Checking the OP's posting history is informative. Looks like someone decided it wasn't a good idea to do any more bogus introduction threads, as everyone was watching that area for his return.
After making 20+ minor, mostly non-contributory posts, he's now able to start his own thread in an effort to have some more fun with members here, but the MO & the behavior haven't changed much.

Ah well, anyway, one thing's for sure: if another Tunguska-style event happens over a more populous area somewhere, it will be a real SkinRipper.
Of course, I could be completely wrong, but I'll take comfort in the idea that if that were the case, this is still far from being the silliest post I've ever seen on ATS.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join