It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid or weird chemtrail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
About 10 minutes ago, I stepped out on my back deck for a smoke break. Looking up at the clear sky, I noticed this odd chemtrail in the sky. (I am 1 mile west of the Atlantic coast in N. Carolina.) The picture is taken looking due south. The trail shows the plane was heading south, when the trail abruptly stopped. A few moments later, the trail and plane reappeared, heading north. This created nearly a perfect V formation over my town...

Am I being paranoid, or is this odd? Any input, good or bad, is appreciated. Thanks.

(I apologize for the quality of the picture, I had my Android zoomed as far as it would go.)

sites.google.com...
edit on 15-3-2011 by journey2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As I type this, Im watching about 6 separate planes covering up the sun. I know this is a whole other debate for a whole other thread, but I've been watching these carefully for a long while now, and at least in my area [lower hudson valley] they ALWAYS put them up directly in front of the sun. The rest of the sky could be clear blue and theyll have minimum of 4 in front of the sun. Im convinced they are kind of smudging out whatever other object might be viewable [nibiru/elenin] so it just looks like one big blotch of light due to the foggy chemicals in front of it.

Im sure there are multiple uses for these trails though.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

And for what its worth, they will do one batch after another batch. Once the others are no longer viewable it seems theyll do another round, then again and again. Ive been watching for months now carefully, and today since 6am.

Sure the skies might be busy, but only in the same exact area every single day? hmm

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I live in WI, and every day the weather says we will have clear skies we have chemtrails covering the sun only the part of the sky where the sun is, and yes i see the 'V's and 'X's it seems in my opinion these formations seem to combust thick heavy clouds, where as the parallel trails just seem to create a high haze accross the sky. Very strange days we live in ..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
As I type this, Im watching about 6 separate planes covering up the sun. I know this is a whole other debate for a whole other thread, but I've been watching these carefully for a long while now, and at least in my area [lower hudson valley] they ALWAYS put them up directly in front of the sun. The rest of the sky could be clear blue and theyll have minimum of 4 in front of the sun. Im convinced they are kind of smudging out whatever other object might be viewable [nibiru/elenin] so it just looks like one big blotch of light due to the foggy chemicals in front of it.

Im sure there are multiple uses for these trails though.

Ive been watching them for awhile here in MA too
and where i work its on a military base...and ive come to the same conclusion as you.
The question is why are they blocking the sun???

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Or plane crash.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There are loads this year in the UK, and yes its always to cover the sun.

Last night i noticed they were trailing in the night sky, not noticed that before. They were almost glowing !

This morning we wake up to heavy fog and its still here at 1.20pm...so no chance of a nice sunny day. Yesterday was a beautiful day..

As its covering the sky i do believe that its to hide something they dont want us to see, i have taken photo's of the sun and yes there are weird other circles/planets next to it. I haven't bothered to upload them as i know for sure they will be debunked and classed as sundogs by all the non believers...as always.

With a new planet/comet coming towards us maybe thats why there is so many natural disasters recently? And lets face it, the government wouldn't tell us if it were true anyway. But i guess i wouldnt tell the general public either, jeez can you imagine the panic that would happen??

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Patterns in the sky only show that planes fly in many directions.
What you see are two planes, flying in different directions. They are both going through a parcel of saturated, extremely cold atmosphere. Although it's hard to see from the picture and the description you give is unclear, I'm assuming that the trails seemingly stop and start at the intersection. This is normal. The atmopshere is not homogenous, it is made of air masses with varying levels of many factors, such as humidity, temperature, and pressure. When a plane flies through these differing masses, it might leave a contrail sometimes and not at others. If you have the time to watch, this also happens with clouds. Drier parcels where contrails will not form will not usually have clouds at the same altitude, and if a cloud is blown into this zone, it will dissipate quickly.
What you seem to have captured is one plane flying one direction through an area of high relative humidity (simplistic version here) leaving a contrail, the wind blew the trail a bit over, then another plane flew into the same are from the opposite direction but the same general flightpath, which also left a contrail.
People who claim that contrails are laid to cover the sun do not seem to be aware that the orientation they see is not the same effect on the view of the same contrails miles away. IOW, what looks like a cross in front of the sun to you will not be in front of the sun to someone a few miles away.
So unless you all think that the fabled "they" are messing only with YOU directly, you are being paranoid.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's a convenient way to over blur the sun's reflection on the atmosphere. The trails do make the sun look 2-3X bigger than it normally would if it were clear skies. If there is something near the sun, this would definitely block it out, and I notice all the same things here in NH for years now.

I understand the concept of condensation trailing, but the atmosphere is the same as it was 100-200 years ago, so these trails should have been doing this since the 1920s and beyond. I know there are more flights since then, but come on.... the past 10 years have NOT been the same as the past 100 as far as these trails. This is ridiculous levels past decade, and the debunkers haven't convinced me with their "all knowing factual knowledge", they know things are facts based on others' opinion, official opinions, and I'm quite sick of people talking AT me about these trails.

new topics

top topics

join