It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heros at Fukashima are taking their lives for us.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I would just like to thank the heros at the Fukashima nuke plant who gave and are in the process of giving their lives for the people of this world.

I know right now their have been people who have done things to try everything they could to try to prevent this meltdown. I want to thank you and your families for your sacrifice for us and the world.

God bless you and may Buddha be kind and enlightening to your spirit.

With a heavey heart I pray for your safety for your families and for you....

Thank you all.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

The most noble act a person can make is the sacrifice of his/her own life in the service of others.
May TGAOTU bless them and may their souls continue their journey in peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Agreed!

God only knows what conditions they are having to struggle through!

You would have to assume they are taking in lethal amounts of radiation!

Heroes!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthof2012

You are nothing more than a troll, based off the posts I have read of yours today.

The radiation suits can only absorb so much smart-alec.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
My son made a comment last night that he had heard of a program here that pays your airfare and lodging if you want to go to Japan and offer aid.

My sentence started "If I didn't have younger children that needed care, I'd be there in a heartbeat...." then when I thought of the radiation issues I quickly thought "no way forget it...i'm afraid of being exposed"....and yet there are people there working day and night in the heart of it...I can't imagine that any amount of money would be their incentive. It is just pure selflessness and the thought of their fellow man that must be keeping them there.

As much as I believe I'm a good person that would help anyone, anyway I could...I don't think I would be brave enough to face that situation.

Bless each and every one of them, and please stay safe

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Could you please post a website link for that programme at all?

Thanking you in advance.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
In light of everything happening in Japan as of late amongst all the other world issues, this thread is a standout! Kudos to you op, for creating this thread as we all need a bit of a heroic story to open our hearts and minds. Last but largely not least, the men and women currently in a potential life sacrificing situation in Japan trying to deal with this catastrophe, in my mind you are CHAMPIONS of humankind! My thoughts are with you throughout your ordeal and good luck for the duration!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

If there is a link to this could you please provide it. Now more than ever our fellow man needs us. I am a Registered Nurse and would be more than willing to go. I am sure there are others here who have some sort of skill that could help in this time of need.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by Rocky Black

I'm with you Rocky Black.
May those people be recognized as real heroes all over the world.
My heart goes to them.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

It very much depends on what you class as praying. I do not particularly pray to a God as you would define it in Christianity or Islam. I view God on a far more universal plane than that. Whilst praying will not directly influence events, it is a way of the individual becoming more mindful of the plight of others. Consider it a form of meditation, if you will. Sometimes, the act of simple prayer compels (spelling?) individuals to do extraoridinary things.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Heroes!

Yeah that's a way to look at it. Poor people who have to sacrifice their lives for the sake of energy.

I guess we have to give them a medal so that people will make the same sacrifice in the future.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by Rocky Black

That is the problem with you religious zealots, you think praying will help

You start off making an offense and an accusation. Just because people are believers in a particular faith doesnt make them a zealot. Prayer does improve wellness regardless of the diety. So your wrong there as well. It may just be the simple case of mind over matter but it relieves stress, less stressed mind equals a less stressed body allowing better health benefits. Case studies have been conducted on the matter. In addition to that simple meditation has just been proven to grow grey matter in certain locations in the brain.

These are both mental acts, that give greater benefits to the body, independent of a diety. You hardcore atheists are just as bad as religious extremists. If a man or woman is praying to a diety in peace, let them have their peace. Its not your place to bash their views no more than it is their's to bash yours. Respect other people's choices.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

What ever would help bud. Listen if there is a god then so be it if not then the call is not heard so be it. But if there is one and he is listening. Well I hope he hears that people have not abondoned there faith because that is what it all comes down to.

Like I said if there is a god or not. It is what it is.

I have been to Japan alot. Spent weeks over there on way to many trips. I can tell you from one to another that massive loss of life has happened. Hundred thousand easy but will never truley be reported accurately.

Lighten up a little. Right now women men and children are buried under debris struggling to breath and survive and are in the process of dieing.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Heroes!

Yeah that's a way to look at it. Poor people who have to sacrifice their lives for the sake of energy.

Troll on my brother. They do it to save their children you donkey. The people there right now are not doing it for saving the energy sector. That thought concept left there mind when they knew the reactor was melting and stayed when the other ran for their lives and I can tell you that you would have been the fiorst one to jump ship. You have no concept of the culture these people live in. it is not about the job at all. I wish I could help you under stand both I feel I would be wasting me time. Listen I have seen these people outside their homes aearly in the morning cleaning the street out in front of there homes, cleaning their yars trimming their tree to incredible detail and passion. These people love the earth and worship it more than you could ever comprehend

I guess we have to give them a medal so that people will make the same sacrifice in the future.

I medal would never be enough and most would not accept it as it is their duty to their people and the earth to sacrifice. Something you will never understand.

Rocky

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Is there anyway we can get information on the 50 that stayed? Maybe someone could make a Facebook page dedicated to them so they won't be silent heroes in all this mess. They are brave. Many would just run.

As for the trolls, don't feed into the negativity. Radiation isn't the only thing that can poison a body.

Keep positive. Many of us are in a position where we can do nothing else but send prayers their way. If anything prayer keeps us from feeling so helpless.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Some people are just rude and very self centered. Some have no idea that one would give their life knowing that they have lived a good life and would sacrifice themselves for the young children who will one day grow up to be the next president, doctor, soldier or mom or dad.

Sorry some people are raised in an enviroment where they were rasied with hate and yelling and screeming and even drugs whenre this tends to produce offspring with a lack of simpathy, and feelings of compassion. Usually anger and uncontrollable distrust.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join