It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liber Discordia (working title)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Liber Discordia (working title)

Written by SexTen XAO Siren

All Rights Reversed 3175

Backward

This manuscrppia is a complete original work, (unless stated otherwise). That’s a RAZZLE DAZZLE fact.

In a time before time, before the Earth, before the Sun, before the light ov the Stars all was darkness and chaos.
The Old Gods-the Forgotten Gods ruled the darkness.

“If they are forgotten, ?how is it that they are still remembered” Thus sirE spoke.

She had just rolled a hookah-smoking mouse and put it into her coat pocket.

“Blame the suits. “ I replied “It was bound to happen once they took control ov education.”

I began typing again on the keyboard, drawing from the ABSU MIND word structures, those spirited fire-fly fragments charged with wisdom and horny lust.

There are numerous Mythos stories pertaining to the origins ov the Ancient Dragons, each one professing to be the most accurate depiction ov events. What I have concluded is that with each passing age that brings the universe closer to the last Aion, the time when They will be among us, is that the signal message within each human who has devoted their life to understanding the mysteries occulted becomes stronger and closer to the truth ov unlocking the secrets that have been contained in the Necronomicon. This fabled book has changed in content and structure like a cellular organism, as had the human form from frog to ape to human to something new. After intense studying ov examining every fragment ov its myth and lore I have devised five stages condensed to it clearest facts.

Suddenly sirE lunged forward and, before I could get out ov the way, grabbed the five stages and scattered them across the universe. One ov them fell into a black-hole.

I had been knocked ov my chair and was sat upon the floor looking up into her spellbinding eyes, one ruby and the other emerald, that dazzled my senses buzzing and crowing.

She was right ov course, who needs to know about those things when they would rather chase the mammon like the vilest ov addicts whoring their minds for a quick hit. Who cares about knowledge, truth and wisdom when, FOR ONLY A LIFETIME OV DEBT AND MISERY, they can buy things they neither need nor want but can’t help themselves and complain when they receive an empty box (with or without a cat).

Outside in the Land ov UK it was raining, washing away ice caked pavements and setting up a deck ov frost for the night.

“I miss Mother” sirE said, peering over my shoulder as I continued typing fracturally and over the din as she began to hymn.

People are strange
when they eat hotdogs
mustard tastes funny when you’re alone
sirE seems wicked when she’s not wanted
I eat red smarties when the moon wanes.

I stared at the mountain ov scribbled notes from the last X years and wondered by what process, if any, I would be able to distill such XAO wisdom into a readable format for the snazzles.

“I’m gonna need a bigger IN tray” I remarked.
sirE wrapped her arms around me “Aww...sweetie, ?Is not MY IN-TRAY big enough for ya” And began blowing in my ear.

YES! I HOWLED.

YES! MY MIND BEGAN TO MELT AND SHE BEGAN TO LICK MY BRAIN.

IN-TRAYDUCTION

Origin ov Transcription

It occurred to me to sidestep the Greek and research further the word that was scribed on THAT apple. Since I have a great occult interest in Sumerian lexiconology I broke up KALLISTI (To the fairest) into its compound roots.

SA : ?who

KA : gate/mouth

KAL : to esteem,value; to be rare

KA-LA : youth, beauty

LI : true measure/to shine or glisten

TA : nature/character

Thus to my best estimate the Greek KALLISTI is translated BACK to its original meaning ov:

KALALITA – SA: one who declares that they are the true measure ov rare beauty.

THE LAST CHAPTER

January 008 3175

sirE: I want you to type what is spoken. As we have discussed earlier Discordian is the person who in deeds and words, knowledge and wisdom creatrixed harnesses the essence ov xaotictoc. It is written as XAO.

SexTen: The X has variety ov meanings dependent on the context structure in language. To the Romans it was the numeral 10 and to a computer it is ONEZERO. In enochian rituals it symbolizes the micro-macro relationship ov life and this entire cosmos. As above, so below.

sirE: And also the male-female aspect. Me and you.

SexTen: You ARE the ANCIENT NIGHTMARE, in the darkness deep ov the consciousness. Casting diamonds to reflect STARFIRE and hidden thou remain.

sirE: I do it so that the snazzles are kept safe from THE ELDERITCH.

SexTen : The Old Rituals would eat their brains, snicking and snacking everybody until none remained.

sirE: Imagine that!

SexTen: I don’t have to. I’ve met a few.

sirE: Tell me more about X.

SexTen: Two things that are remarkable is that it represents the meeting point ov two objects and the distance between them. It is a symbol ov perspective relationship.

sirE: In AVERNA it is the MIRROR.

SexTen: The A and V are the broken X. That’s what happened wasn’t it.

sirE: Yeah, but what else. I had been spawned from the rutting into a existence ov ETERNITY. The snazzles simply do not understand, you either know or don’t know.

SexTen: I’m hungry, lets go and find some hotdogs to eat.

sirE: (pulling out a hookah rolled mouse) Lets smoke this on the way. There’s a stall in town that cooks them fresh, they’re pretty tasty. As your Goddess I advise a person ov your state ov mind to TASTE the mustard.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: typo.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Stuart Little meets Lovecraft at the Abbey of Thelema. I like it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Well written and imaginative, though I would consider changing the title...the "borrowing" from Robert Anton Wilson/Aleister Crowley made me initially not want to read it, assuming it wouldn't be original at all. I know that sounds crappy, but alas it's human nature. I'm glad I read it because I could see your individual style shining through. Keep up the good work

edit on 15-3-2011 by melsbells137 because: explaining stuff

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
really interesting

i may buy the book on it, anyone know where i can get more info

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by melsbells137
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Well written and imaginative, though I would consider changing the title...the "borrowing" from Robert Anton Wilson/Aleister Crowley made me initially not want to read it, assuming it wouldn't be original at all. I know that sounds crappy, but alas it's human nature. I'm glad I read it because I could see your individual style shining through. Keep up the good work

edit on 15-3-2011 by melsbells137 because: explaining stuff

have you read it too
its really good, and interesting

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hail Eris! All hail Discordia! ... or not, whatever...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthof2012

Yeah, course I read it - I said "I'm glad I read it", meaning I decided to not judge the proverbial book by its cover, and as a result found it to be loads of fun. Just friendly criticism on the title is all.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The story was written a few years ago, stagnating on a memorystick so I decided to just throw it out there and see the kind of response I would get. Titles can be tricky to get right hence the 'working title'. I would welcome ideas for alternative titles. The next part of the story will be written soon. Thankyou all.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Came across this via your 'nothing is real' thread and I absolutely love it. Very well written and there's something in there that I really can't describe but abolutely love.

And I think the title is just fine.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Came across this via your 'nothing is real' thread and I absolutely love it. Very well written and there's something in there that I really can't describe but abolutely love.

And I think the title is just fine.

Thankyou for your feedback. This is a story that I keep going back to and adding a little more to it. There is another part of the story that I quickly typed out at this link. I have ideas of putting illustrations to it once its finished, probably in a year or so.

top topics

join