It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for this week. Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Earthquake in the 9,6 scale and the biggest sinkhole the world has seen.
The ocean will pour into this sinkhole, inland a geyser will shoot up and a saltwater waterfall will change the geography of the land forever.
( Interpreted from my sons picture, he's six)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SankeySugar

Crazy, this reminds me of one of Edgar Cayce's predictions:

"And the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf of Mexico" and something about revealing Atlantis. He also said "The greater part of Japan must go into the sea".

Sorry if that isn't a direct quote - couldn't find my Cayce book

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Are you really predicting or just guessing?

Ima throw one out there..

eathquake in Japan on the 17th of March M8.8 at 4:45 PM Japan time.

I just pulled that out of my butt.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Since this is a prediction thread and nothing harmless, I have a feeling that on march 23rd there will be an earthquake with greater magnitude along the san andreas fault, this is my hunch at the moment.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SankeySugar
Earthquake in the 9,6 scale and the biggest sinkhole the world has seen.
The ocean will pour into this sinkhole, inland a geyser will shoot up and a saltwater waterfall will change the geography of the land forever.
( Interpreted from my sons picture, he's six)

Get him into the movie business quick

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Perhaps you could post the picture? I kind of live by the "pics or it didn't happen" rule.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by melsbells137
reply to post by SankeySugar

Crazy, this reminds me of one of Edgar Cayce's predictions:

"And the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf of Mexico" and something about revealing Atlantis. He also said "The greater part of Japan must go into the sea".

Sorry if that isn't a direct quote - couldn't find my Cayce book

yes he did predict this and last night i had a look through my book and he also predicts much of england will be under water,imo it will mainly be london because i read somewhere yrs ago that london was under water at some point due to a massive flood but im not sure on that one

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What did Edgar say that came true? Exact dates and events. Not Atlantis will be discovered.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Criticism taken humbly, thank you. Like I said, I was going off memory - I was most definitely not stating that Atlantis would be revealed next week due to a massive earthquake because that's just ridiculous. I was merely grasping at my feeble straws of memory at this point in time to remember the context of the waters into the gulf premonition.

Frankenchrist - cool name.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
dug up some interesting info while doing a search on earthquake prediction..

Proximity to Past Earthquakes as a Least-Astonishing Hypothesis for Forecasting Locations of Future Earthquakes

www2.bc.edu...

Alan L. Kafka and John E. Ebel Weston Observatory Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Boston College 381 Concord Rd. Weston, MA 02493 Submitted to: Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America July 6, 2009 Revised May 27, 2010 Revised December 19, 2010 Revised January 30, 2011

The Cellular Seismology (CS) method of Kafka (2002, 2007) is presented as a leastastonishing null hypothesis that serves as a useful standard of comparison for other, more complex, spatial forecast methods (i.e., methods that forecast the locations, but not the times, of earthquakes).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by melsbells137

No brother, I didnt mean it that way. Just a date and time. I mentioned Atlantis because thats what alot of people cling onto. Him saying Atlantis will be discovered is like saying "One day they will find a cure for cancer"

Of course we will find Atlantis one day.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'd like to see the pic also, along with what the purpose of creating the picture was, e.g. art class, school, spare time, etc.

It could be possible, if any of you are open to this, that this is an Indigo Child, or one who heard the calling...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I like your name - do you practice?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
reply to post by melsbells137

No brother, I didnt mean it that way. Just a date and time. I mentioned Atlantis because thats what alot of people cling onto. Him saying Atlantis will be discovered is like saying "One day they will find a cure for cancer"

Of course we will find Atlantis one day.

And it would appear that that day has already happened...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 16-3-2011 by tallcool1 because: fix link

edit on 16-3-2011 by tallcool1 because: added second link

top topics

join