It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strangest Feeling About this Week.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't know really what to say. A part of me wants to label this all as wishful irrational thinking, while the other part knows the collective synchronicities people have been experiencing as of late. Well the most logical road is to dismiss the eerie experiences until a full blown awakening experience occurs...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I've been getting a good amount of deja-vu this week too. Theres been things that I did and felt like wtf why did I do that twice. It feels like instead of living, I've been observing this week. I have deep, intense, lucid dreams nearly every night, its been like that for as long as I can remember. Since the 23rd I've felt a different but good energy. I can't really explain it too well past what you have already said though.
There's a friend I have had for a while and we feel like we have known each other forever. 8 times out of 10 we can get right what the other person is going to say next. We can talk about every problem to the most embarassing situations. We could be more but shes dating my friend lol cold world eh. Anyway, we don't even talk on a daily basis, we never did. We will go weeks without talking and one day out of the blue, I will think that I should give her a shout and when I do, she says she was about to do the same. Or, I get a feeling like she will text or call me, and she does. Here's the weird part about it, the past 5 times we have talked, throughout that whole day I get deja-vu at least 3 times and it's always the most noticable, memorable deja-vu's. I rarely get it any other time. I have no idea why, but everytime she shows up, it happens.
edit on 26-5-2011 by 90percent10less because: fixaroo

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Its Deja Vu, who gives a #

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Deja Vu is pretty common.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Im not too sure about deja vu...

I am experiencing it more often in the past weeks, but i have heard that its your two memory types being confused. Your normal day to day memory and your locked away sub-concsious memory, which is not easy to recall or visualize.

Sometimes i do believe that its not the entire situation that a remember, but more the feeling or certain elements rather than the whole experience. Just like something reminding you of a dream, but a little more trippy

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Okay finally this is where I have been at for the damn last 5 months since December 2011 I have been having one long damn deja vu...feel as if everything I am doing and situations I am in is a total repeat of something else but I just can't grab on to what it is. And I will tell you of all my humdrum pretty consistant years this one year is remarkeably different because some major things happened that never happened (that I recall) before in my life. Well I can't say I don't recall this exact thing these major "markers" must have happened before because of the deja vu. I mean I could even predict every thing that was coming like I read it in a book!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join