It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strangest Feeling About this Week.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Its happen to me more times then I can count. Don't know if its like a sixth sense or something but its very hard to describe this feeling that is going on. Could be from the gloom and doom that we are constantly reminded of that can lead to such events.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Stop-loss! because: I grew up a screw up

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Today has been a roller coaster ride of events.

The vibes keep going up down up down.

It isn't my mood. It is the things and people around me in which I am noticing this.

Seems like everyone is feeling it.

I was talking to someone today, and she was saying how she is over all of this and she wanted to live a life of living off the land and kicking it old school style living... I couldn't agree more.

I think all this technology has gotten to be too much.

I would love to go back to the old ways as well.

Feels like that is where humankind is heading.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
All I keep hearing in my mind is:

Resolution, Resolution, Resolution, reSOLUTION!!!

I feel like many long standing problems will be solved.

For me, so many old ideas and events are being brought up, but it's like they need to be faced in order to move on.

again, totally agreed.
the weirdest thing was that on sunday night i did a show (i do visuals at a collective here in LA) and who shows up but my ex boyfriend. he was the reason i moved to CA from GA six years ago. we broke up about 4 years ago and haven't seen each other since. and it was a feeling all this time that something needed to be resolved between us, because besides being lovers we were very, very good friends. and there he was. and we spent the whole evening just talking and mending and healing and his band played and it was just- the closing of a circle. to have all that happen- so weird. its like, it MUST be the apocalpyse if i am sitting next to this guy again and we are just loving each other's company again! i kid, but seriously, it was very, very strange. such a closure and a peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Tonight was phenomenal in terms of spiritual growth.

I went to go hang out with my aunty and cousin this evening, and they are both Hawaiian.

We spent the evening talking about extremely relevant events about the here and now at their beachfront property under the moonlight...

I had a heart to heart talk with my aunty, and it was so needed.

She told me things that reaffirmed things that I have known my whole life. Incredible.

I also talked to my cousin about the here and now, and we were totally on the same page when it comes to the strange feeling in the air.

So yeah, this week is really delivering for me in terms of being profound.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I just read over all of the replies in this thread quickly and wanted to add that I too feel a sort of renewal of energy at the moment.

Now I will say that I had surgery last Thursday and am recovering, so that might have something to do with this all. But I was totally lifeless all weekend, of course. And as the pain comes and goes, my mood fluctuates with it. But when I start feeling better, my mood really soars. I feel better than normal (could be the pain meds...), and I just feel like things are...moving on, I suppose. And I feel much more upbeat and optimistic than usual. Even despite all the things that are going on globally.

Anyway nothing much, just my 2 cents.
Interesting thoughts, everybody

--Kit.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
yeah, but like another poster said it really does seem to be fluctuating heavily. i have been crying alot today especially thinking of some of the reports i have seen in japan- one gentlemen's face as he described losing his wife, his son and his four grandchildren just hurt all day. kept seeing his face and hearing the translation "i can't take this". when i am crying i am crying with him.
but then it fades and i realize that there is another side of this coin here- that this is massive catastrophic change and then you turn around and there is like, a cat left, and a flower......haha that sounds like a hello kitty cartoon or something.

definitely feeling emotional and wanting to be openhearted with people. every japanese person i see i want to give a friendly pat to or something. i want to hug all my friends and tell them i love them. it also is freaky because i am moving back to GA from los angeles and that is an earthquake in itself, a massive massive change. i have been here 6 years and so i have not spent more than two weeks at a time with my beloved family in all that time. i just want to get in a big pile with the ones i love like puppies when they fall asleep together. sit in a pile, drink beer, and cry for a while and then start making fun of each other.

heavy

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I actually came to browse through the threads to see if anyone experienced this and bam! there is a whole topic on it. Just yesterday i watched a youtube video my brother sent me and its like ive already seen it i couldn't predict it but i would be like oh yeah i remember this. then i watched an episode of sons of anarchy and same feeling it was really weird. It wasnt just the videos where i was and everything was the same too. Maybe were not seeing the future but actually went back in time for like 30 seconds and didnt even know it so it seemed like we were viewing the future.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just read through the thread.
Don't know why as I haven't had any deja vu's for a while, something drew me to here.
Happy that I did, so much nice-ness and compassion in here.
Thank-you, love you all.
I came to ponder could these deja vu experiences be some kind of sign
for something huge about to happen in your area?
Making some sort of loop or flaw in the time space continuency?
Just wondered, one of you being from Hawaii and another from LA, which is relative close.
Would appreciate to hear where all of you, experiencing this are from?
I'm from Denmark, Scandinavia far away by the way

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's because you are becoming more sensitive to how the universe works. The Ancient wisdom says the world is an illusion or dream world. Even the scriptures say the past present and future is before God at all times. All of that seems pretty abstract or incomprehensible to most. However look at it like this; the universe is a dream world made up of thoughts and most every possible thought and outcome already exist. We simply make the decision on some level to run certain thought streams kind of like an interactive computer program or game but on a much higher level and as we run those thought streams and interact our decisions lead to certain other thought streams etc. So in a sense everything has already happened or is happening it is up to us or our higher selves what we choose to experience for our growth and progress . I don't think words can fully describe it.

Read 2manyquestions thread on her experience it really is a fascinating description of something like this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the fun part. Try to change the things you know are going to happen so they don't happen. For most of us the decision on what thought stream we are running is made by our higher self, at least the major ones that constitute our lifes themes so to speak. We need to merge with the higher self so to speak to get control of the thought stream or rather to understand what decisions lead to where and we can choose more wisely and intelligently etc. This is enlightenment or at least one level of it.

edit on 1-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I had the exact same feeling also, it happens to me quite a lot. A really strong sense of Day Ja Vu. I thought it was only me who was going through this!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JasonCairns

Thanks for sharing

Think this thread might be kinda abandoned
Sending you love, my friend

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This was more of a time based thread for that week in particular in the past.

Now then, If you would like to join the ongoing discussion of this feeling, please join us here in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Strange Feeling as of Late.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
This was more of a time based thread for that week in particular in the past.

Now then, If you would like to join the ongoing discussion of this feeling, please join us here in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Strange Feeling as of Late.

Thank you.

Thankyou my friend
I´ll look into that one

Love

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your not alone.

I have a strange feeling about this week as well

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Let me guess (only read the OP and 2nd posts 1st sentence +/- some characters).

You know what is to come but know there is nothing to prove and feel it cannot be shared with just 'anyone' ?

If so you already know what's up actually everyone does.

"I'll cya at the crossroads...."

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've had a different feeling since the weekend also. It was very strong Saturday evening. It's hard to put into words but I'll try.

I'm feeling like the world is smaller, although I don't feel bigger, like the proportions are off. It reminds me of the dreams I would have as a kid when I was running a fever. Size, sound and properties like hard and soft would be out of proportion. I hope that makes some sense.

Also having dreams that are blends of past and present events.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Actually not at all. Take time to read the thread please.

Very terrible evaluation on your part.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am not usally into whimsical thoughts but from the end of last week I have been feeling far more positive and optimistic despite all the doom and gloom which surrounds us.

I feel as though I have gone full circle, back to the begining and can right all those wrong decisions I made.

About eight years ago I made myself a handbag went out with it, someone I knew casually asked where I got it from, when I told her I made ut, she asked if I would make her one, after that I had a thriving if small business.
I gave the business up reasons I wont go into here...it was a wrong choice..

Last week got it into my head to make myself a bag, used it yesterday, same young woman came up to me asked if I wold make her one.....I haven't seen her for over three years.

I never gave this small coincidence a second thought untill I read this thread.

This is just one example of coincidences that have happened to me in the last few days, obviously not deja vu in the accepted sense.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Very interesting post, I literally JUST had a moment like this. I was sitting here watching a Michio Kaku video with a friend and said outloud "Have we watched this together recently? Or am I having really heavy deja vu?" He said that we hadn't seen it before..

This is the 2nd time now I've felt a really heavy wave of deja vu-- enough to stop me dead in my tracks (or freeze me where I'm sitting) until it passes.
S+F for you

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Strange feeling here. Not the deja vu. Stuck in a temporal time loop?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join