It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strangest Feeling About this Week.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I don't even know where to start...

This week feels familiar. It feels like I have already lived this.

I have been feeling this since Sunday, but today was when it really started to get strange.

I went snorkeling this afternoon, and it was very fun and amazing and it was a beautiful day. Anyway, as I was getting out of the water, I slipped and hit my knee on the rocks..

The strangest part is that I swear this has happened before. Can't even begin to explain it.

Even since that, I still have that strange feeling. There are things happening this week that have been in my recurring dreams for years and years. Very damn bizzare I tell you.

The thing is, I already know a couple other things that are going to happen in my life as the week goes on. I can just feel it...

Anyway, just wanted to see if any of you are feeling that strange feeling of familiarity and deja vu this week?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

That is crazy. The crazy part is that the exact same thing happened to me last night. I bent down to pick something up, and I had the strongest sense of deja vu. It wasn't the fact that I was picking something up, but everything was the exact same. What I had said, what I was weaing, where I was sitting.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've always got these strong senses of Deja Vu... Incredible... surreal, vivid! Where I could predict what was gonna happen 5 minutes ahead of time... these occurrences last around 10 minutes... I usually have one occur every 3-6 months... When they happen, i'm still not used to them and I sit around giddy and enjoying the ethereal effect it gives everything

but... but.... BUT.... I've never had it last for longer than 10 minutes... what your describing is pretty wild... would love to be on that Deja-Trip

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
pretty freaking weird.
i have been feeling weird since the 8th. literally, when midnight hit, i suddenly felt alot BETTER. i have been taking alot of walks in my neighborhood- marathon, two-hour walks-just digging the spring and the smell of gardenias and jasmine. it felt like i had to remember this. "make this count". strangely enough i had been depressed, seriously depressed, for a few weeks. all my energy gone. i am in the middle of trying to figure out if i want to get out of los angeles. worrying that i didn't have the energy for the cross country trek.
suddenly, all this energy.
then the quake hit.
whatever we are feeling is something we are supposed to feel.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by themysterymachine

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

That is exactly how I feel. Very good post.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Maybe you already did?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
When I was about 16, I used to ride a bike to and from school. One day, on the way home from school, I came to a very quiet T-intersection on a back-road away from traffic. Across the road was a drive-thru liquor store. As I'm sitting there on the bike looking to my right, I see a white car stopped at an X-intersection with street lights. About 100 yards away from where I am at the T-intersection. Just before I set off on my bike to cross the road, I get a deja-vu that quickly turns into a premonition. I'm 'told' that I'll cross the street on my bike, ride along the pavement to my right crossing the driveway entrance of the liquor store. At the same time this happens, the white car will enter the driveway. My bike's brakes will suddenly snap, and I'll crash into the front side of the car, flying over the hood and scraping a knee.

Knowing this, I'm powerless to change anything, not even functioning consciously, like a robot. So it all happens exactly as i'm 'told' will happen. The cool thing is that it was an utter deja vu, that for 1 second turned into a premonition.

Since then I've had a lot of similar stuff happen to me, where I can hold onto a deja vu moment, hold onto it until a premonition reveals itself, and it always ends up happening.

This has all lead me to believe that we ALL can predict the future, or more accurately, we all have access to seeing it. And that when a deja vu starts happening, you can hold it and hold it until it reveals itself. That a deja vu is actually the early moments of a premonition stirring, not an indicator of having lived something before in the past. Also, I kinda think it indicates there's no free will, that we're all living out scripted lives, but there's like an inbuilt thing in the mind that removes the consciousness of it, so that we can actually live it like we're living it and creating it.
edit on 3/15/2011 by GGEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GGEden

This has all lead me to believe that we ALL can predict the future, or more accurately, we all have access to seeing it. And that when a deja vu starts happening, you can hold it and hold it until it reveals itself. That a deja vu is actually the early moments of a premonition stirring, not an indicator of having lived something before in the past. Also, I kinda think it indicates there's no free will, that we're all living out scripted lives, but there's like an inbuilt thing in the mind that removes the consciousness of it, so that we can actually live it like we're living it and creating it.

i think there is that unknowable interweaving going on between fate and free will. there is undoubtably decisions we make, and decisions that make US. i think in those times that you described as being the early moments of premonition are the rumblings of our intuition. and there is a good reason for your intuition alarming you- because it is not what fate has in mind for you. it is a warning that that particular choice would put a kink in the flow of the wheel of fortune. and that itself is probably what we are all describing in our myriad ways- something guiding us.
i will always remember something robert downy jr. said in an interview- something to the effect that there came a time in his life when he had to stop running from the fact that something had his back. like it or not, something was there. that is how i feel, and i think intuition is our phone home. it has never, ever failed me and kept me out of many terrible situations.
i am interested to know where the OP and other folks are from? are you on or near the west coast?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by themysterymachine

I currently live in Australia.
What you replied also makes sense too. It's probably a better assumption than mine about fate vs free will, which is too black and white....due to having so many of them that it seems like im a script.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Aloha Souljah,

I've been having a strange feeling about this coming week for a while. Past few days I've been bummin' pretty hard, horrible things happening in the world, having a rough time with my own life, just feeling down with no energy.

A couple hours ago, though, I started feeling completely different, like everything was just how it was supposed to be. My energy picked way up, was singing to myself, felt good for the first time in a while. No way to explain it, it just came over me out of nowhere. I don't know what the coming week will hold, but I feel strongly that it will be interesting. Not really worried or anxious about it; I know the aina will take care of us.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
Aloha Souljah,

I've been having a strange feeling about this coming week for a while. Past few days I've been bummin' pretty hard, horrible things happening in the world, having a rough time with my own life, just feeling down with no energy.

A couple hours ago, though, I started feeling completely different, like everything was just how it was supposed to be. My energy picked way up, was singing to myself, felt good for the first time in a while. No way to explain it, it just came over me out of nowhere. I don't know what the coming week will hold, but I feel strongly that it will be interesting. Not really worried or anxious about it; I know the aina will take care of us.

if you were one of my friends sitting next to me right now i would be slapping you on the knee and saying, "I KNOW, RIGHT?"

i felt down with no energy, just seriously depleted since christmas. had a friend OD, another in jail and dying, lots of fights with bfriend, glum, drinking too much. then suddenly i felt better and all this weird stuff has happened but i know i can take it. something infused me with energy. i know i will know what i need to know. i will go where i am supposed to. since the 8th i have seriously been walking and wandering round more and just having any kind of fun i can. it feels like the right response to a possible #estorm. how interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Me Im with no deja-vus, but a strange feeling of World End I cant get rid of. I rationally know it wont. But I feel as it was. It's strange, quite fun, and sad, moves my inner feelings -basically sad love for loved ones.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GGEden

just wanted to see if any of you are feeling that
strange feeling of familiarity and deja vu this week?

No. No time loop for me that I'm aware of. But I do have a slight sense that if we can get through these next several days...everything will be ok.

Now may be a good time to be especially aware of our selves and our environment.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

That is exactly how I feel. Very good post.
. I must disagree. I too have these feelings quite often, and I think it is because we did something wrong. You rarely have a deja vu moment that was something amazing and good, its often during something mundane or horrible.. And well, we hadnt learned the maning of that moment. That or its just a feeling... we have had many moments alive..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ive had two feelings of deja vu since all this happened. One was the night of the quake, I was sitting at my computer reading the news and my friend texted me. I read his text, and felt like this happened before.. All my tabs on the computer (most of which where on random sites), what I was wearing, what was on my desk.. it all seemed so familier.. just couldn't shake it.

The second was the other day on my way to work, some one lightly bumped into my car while at a stop light. When I left the house before that happened I felt like I was going to get into a accident, just a kinda lingering ominous feeling. But I had to go to work, so I blew it off and got in the car. first light I came to I stopped, then the guy behind me rolled into me, and I felt like that was it, that was the "accident" haha. Not sure if thats more premonition then deja vu but when I felt like something bad was going to happen before I left it was the same feeling as deja vu.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Solare I have been saying this for a while.

Lately I have been having one huge deja vu experience.

It's weird and it makes me wonder.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've had several deja vu moments in about the last month or so. Last week on the 7th or 8th I had a really strange day - I felt like my mind was going to split apart and felt like I was underwater. I know, it's pretty creepy. The last time I felt like that was right before the Indonesian tsunamis. I credit it to my instincts. (Had to develop good survival instincts/hyper-vigilance while growing up)

Right now, I feel like if as a world, we can grasp it, we will be on the cusp of change. My feelings of doom dissipated early this morning and I felt this cusp. It's a good instinctual feeling. (I'm guessing it resonates with how the earth is feeling - as far as the biological balance it desires).

It's hard communicating these feelings, I hope I made sense. Great thread, by the way.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
All I keep hearing in my mind is:

Resolution, Resolution, Resolution, reSOLUTION!!!

I feel like many long standing problems will be solved.

For me, so many old ideas and events are being brought up, but it's like they need to be faced in order to move on.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravellingFool
I've had several deja vu moments in about the last month or so. Last week on the 7th or 8th I had a really strange day - I felt like my mind was going to split apart and felt like I was underwater. I know, it's pretty creepy. The last time I felt like that was right before the Indonesian tsunamis. I credit it to my instincts. (Had to develop good survival instincts/hyper-vigilance while growing up)

Right now, I feel like if as a world, we can grasp it, we will be on the cusp of change. My feelings of doom dissipated early this morning and I felt this cusp. It's a good instinctual feeling. (I'm guessing it resonates with how the earth is feeling - as far as the biological balance it desires).

It's hard communicating these feelings, I hope I made sense. Great thread, by the way.

man, i felt this way this morning too. just a calmness went over me like it was going to be ok. i fully expected to wake up and for all of it to be over. it looks like the radiation levels in tokyo are falling.

i still get these random bursts of tears tho.

it helps to know folk are feeling the same thing. us people on the west coast right now need a big massive beer.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join