It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I was confused as to why this thread was so popular, as it looked like it'd be an average bully case.

WHY DID THIS LITTLE KID TRY TO DO THIS AGAINST THIS BIG GUY?
He got pwn'd. Its actually not surprising, this is nature.

PLAY WITH FIRE AND YOU GET BURNED.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcanem
After watching the video carefully, i have a few observations to point out:
1. even after taking two very good punches to the head, the larger kid still showed no agression
2. then the bully tried for the gut not once but several times, it wasn't until the 4th or 5th time the kid defended himself
3. after making his "statement" the big kid simply walked away, again showing no aggression

epic

Exactly... Corner a coyote and poke it with a stick. It may take a few pokes before it lunges at your throat, but only to get away. Karma strikes the bully. Way to go Casey!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ironic part is that it is usually the big kids who bully the small ones

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I felt so happy when I watched this earlier today.

+1 for the bullied.

That little kid will think twice before being a complete douche again, especially whilst that kids about.

Plus, he completely ruined that kid with an epic move, and it's on video. If I were him, I'd be feeling pretty good with myself right now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
As one who has also been on both ends of the bully spectrum with the emphasis on getting bullied, there does come a time when you realize that you are totally sick of this sh!t and you react. And it is usually with unbridled rage. I remember giving a couple guys their comeuppance when I got to that point. And it was unrequited angst that was driving. So... those of you who say that there are better ways of handling it, haven't experienced getting to the point where "I am mad as hell! And I am not going to take it any more!" screams through your head and the next thing you know, the oppressor is on the ground crying. It happens, and it will happen again. As long as we have these undisciplined, self entitled little louts running about causing trouble, you are going to have people who are not going to sit still for long.

Go Casey!

link   
Good for Casey, I'm sure this happens on the reg for him and this was the straw that broke the camels back. The little guy thinks he's tough punching and poking and then like it happens to bullies they pick on the wrong guy at the wrong time and they get their arse handed to them.

Now this little punk and his parents cry foul even though it was their son that started the whole thing. This is NOT the schools fault or the teachers fault. It's recess and this cocky punk was trying to impress his friends by pickin on teh fat kid and he got whooped, tough rocks IMO.

IMO this is the parents fault, why is their kid such a horses arse, didn't they explain the difference between right and wrong and showing compassion and empathy toward others? It's the parents fault that they raised an A^%$hole for a kid.

Casey bro, i'm behind you on this 100% and you shouldnt feel bad at all for what you did. i saw this K-12 when i was in school. I never bullied or got bullied but i had a friend that was bullied endlessly until me and some of my hockey buddies ended that.

So my advice to you casey: make friends with hockey players LOL thought i'd end on a light note.

MBF

link   
I saw a lot longer version of this video and I think the kid showed a lot of restraint before he fought back. I too was bullied in school. Nobody would help me, the teachers were even afraid of the bullies. The only way it was stopped was that I went looking for a gun to end it myself. I had all I wanted.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mom always told me that if someone hits me hit them back harder.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Casey's a star! Probably a great kid too... If I was the principal of that school, I'd have given him a high five, and the little bully probably would have been expelled for that sucker punch. I wouldn't want a little scumbag like that on my school grounds.

I would however, make sure that Casey knows that violence should only be used in extreme cases for defense only, although judging by how long it took him to lose it (I'd have wailed on the other kid after that punch), he's most likely well aware of that.

Good work, Casey! Score one for the underdog!!! =)

Now... if only we could learn a lesson from his bravery and apply it to TPTB, and their incessant bullying...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This brings back memories of middle school for me.

I was always the tallest and most overweight kid in my school. The whole school. Even among kids in higher grades than me. There was one kid in particular who, for whatever reason, just always had it in for me. He, too, was considerably shorter and smaller than me. He would always punch me, call me names, make comments about me, etc. He wasn't ever hurting me, despite his best efforts, so I never did anything. But I could have easily crushed him like this kid did, and I will admit to often considering it. If he had actually hurt me, I would have had to defend myself of course. (In retrospect, I'm surprised I had such restraint at that age, despite being a pacifist today.)

My only conclusion is that these bullies have Napoleonic inferiority complexes or something. Why else are they picking on the biggest kids they can find? I see have seen it a lot in life. What gives?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why would you have to defend yourself from someone that isn't harmful? I mean, look at the kid. Probably weighs 50 pounds, while the big kid probably is going to 200.

Forget the fact that the kid was playing rough, the big kid DID hurt the little one, much more so than some scrawny thrown punches. He got his knee dislocated. That is pretty serious. He's lucky he didn't break anything.

The big kid could've just scared him, but no. He went to a level lower than the little kid.

So both kids are at wrong here, equally. There was no need to bully the big kid, there was no need to slam the little kid in the ground.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

Where I come from, sucker punching someone in the face is not "playing rough", it's grounds to get your teeth kicked in if it doesn't knock the person out.

edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:27:32 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Good on this kid, Casey. That little punk pushed him too far. Violence should not be condoned but on occasion its the only language some people understand. Unfortunately he was the one suspended from school, which i think was a mistake.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Im glad to see this here, I had alot on my mind after seeing this video. I was bullied at school, unlike this kid though I didnt act until much later and when I did it was A LOT more violent, so hopefully this kid wont have to go through what I did for as long as I did and the way I did. (after that its unlikely)

Firstly I would like to point out this kid Casey CLEARY had no intentions of hurting that kid as is evident in the fact that after he hit him of the ground he made no gestures or any other hostile movements that sugguest he wanted to fight. That WAS defense plain & simple. Now that is a strong kid, not only physically, but its clear from the video, this was not the first time he had been through this, its obvious, and Casey ended it, no "brutality" and no wish for further violence, That kid is already more of a man than anybody in that video will EVER be. (girls excluded of course
)

There is so much Id like to say to this kid, but to be honest I think he learned just as much as those bullys did that day.

I only hope he takes the lesson from this & doesnt let these little sh*ts push him around anymore, they already know what he can do, so speaking from experience there will no doubt be another couple of little sh*ts he'll have to ragdoll, I just hope he DOES IT and with all the class he did last time.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
wow! well that was awesome. NO kid should have to just take being bullied. I say Kudos Casey for standing up for yourself and not letting a little brat walk all over you. And its ridiculous how they gave the punishment. Casey should not have gotten suspended for a month when the little kid only got 4 days...

edit on 3/15/2011 by LiquidNova because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Don't poke the Omega. You don't know when it'll collapse and take everything with it.

People get upset only when the bullied stand up for themselves. Before that, everyone is in their "place" in the hierarchy which is very comforting to people.

It isn't when the bully is bullying that there is a problem. There is only a problem with the bullied don't stay bullied. Then it hits the fan.

We are way more attached to our herd hierarchy than we ever recognize.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
LOL! Go Casey! My son went through being bullied for a VERY SHORT while. I told him to knock them on their ass next time. He did and I took him out for icecream. I refuse to let my babies get bullied.
High five Casey!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnarly
Why would you have to defend yourself from someone that isn't harmful? I mean, look at the kid. Probably weighs 50 pounds, while the big kid probably is going to 200.

You don't think being poked and punched, laughed at, called names, while being videotaped is harmful? Do you think this was the first time that any of these kids ever made fun of Casey? I don't. Being made fun of is not harmful? Emotional pain is real, and it hurts. 'Scrawny hopper' should thank Casey for only giving him 1 blow.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Where I come from, sucker punching someone in the face means hitting them when they don't expect it. This kid KNEW what was happening. He knew what the other kid was doing. I'm not saying what the little kid was wrong. What if the fat kid has slammed the little one's head into the ground, killing him on accident? That big kid is able to do so much more damage than the little kid. It's like a dog and a cat.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

I think you are judging from the short video, not the full video.... The first punch, hit him in the face. That is a sucker punch. The shorter video starts after the sucker punch. If you punch, slap or spit in someone's face, don't be surprised if they don't take that kind of disrespect lightly.
edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:39:36 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join