It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Bloody Good Show!!!

I was bullied at school all the way from about 1st grade through to 12th grade, by various individuals. It has actually scarred me for life, I avoid going to the reunions because all I want to do is smash their pathetic faces into a wall repeatedly.

I applaud this fellow Aussie kid for his bravery, he should be given a medal.

PS I love the look on the bullies face at the end of the video as he passes the camera, tears flowing down his pathetic little face. Brings a warm feeling to my heart.
edit on 15/3/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I have said this before, and I will say it again. The rules need changing to allow students to protect themselves from what amounts to assault, and to make that defense possible and effective, each child ought to be trained in self defense and unarmed combat to a competent level from a young age. This would teach the unruly discipline and restraint, and teach the timid the power that they can weild in defense of thier person.

This would also mean that if a person still wished to cause mayhem, they would have to weigh the chances that the person they are picking on might just turn round and break them in response. Its a balancer, it puts everyone on an even platform. I know that there are lawless, violent, sadistic people in the world, and that is something that probably will not change, but at least if the lawful, and the decent in society have the same tools to protect themselves, that others use to create chaos, then there is a greater chance that society itself will improve.

The measure of training all people in the art of self defense, would create a situation where respect for ones personal space is learned and ingrained at an early stage, and where the breaking of that sacred line becomes a far rarer occurance. It would certainly prevent people from assuming that any person is "easy prey".

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I e-mailed the school to let them know how disgusted I am as a parent. Below is a CnP of the e-mail I sent:

I have to say I am thoroughly disgusted that you would consider suspending this child for defending himself. He has been harassed by this bully for far to long and finally stood up for himself. He did what he had to do because you failed him. Your entire staff failed him. And now you suspend him failing him twice. You are shameful and a horrible model of intellectuality. Is this what your school teaches? Let yourself be picked on because if you do something about it, you get in trouble? Well thats the message you are sending to every kid in that school. If my child was enrolled in your school, she would be pulled immediately and I would begin immediate litigation citing the obvious neglect for my childs safety.

If you are as disgusted as I am, you can e-mail them at [email protected]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I took that decision myself by enrolling both my kids at karate classes,just to give them a boost to their self belief,and to know that if a bullying situation ever rears its ugly head,they will know how to handle it and defend themselves,
They are both fully aware that karate is for self defense only,but not to be afraid to use it if the need arises!
My 10 year old is now one grade away from becoming a black belt,and takes delivery of her Nunchuks next week!

Better store away the ornaments!

edit on 15-3-2011 by scobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is win, just win.....someone has set up a tribute site to Casey Haynes...

www.caseyheynes.com...

Awesome on multiple levels!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Give em hell Casey...I'll do your suspension for ya.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by crkking
Give em hell Casey...I'll do your suspension for ya.

That's not half a bad idea hey. If there was some way us members of the public could do his 'time' for him I'd help out in a flash.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Watching this video brings back alot of memories . I dealt with bullies all the way up to the 10th grade .

That small kid in the vid , who was picking on the big guy , clearly was trying to impress his friends and never expected the big guy to stand up for himself .

I could associate a hundred different names with the actions of the little kid , names of bullies I dealt with in school .

I was picked on from about the second grade forward , for different reasons . One of the most common reasons was that my grades were above and beyond everyone else's . Another reason was that I grew up poor , and my folks couldn't afford to buy new clothes for six kids every year . Yes , the kids used to pick on me and poke fun at me and take jabs at me simply because I wasn't dressed as nice as they were .

I remember how I was taught to turn the other cheek and not to fight . That all changed when I came home with my first black eye , in the fourth grade .

My dad was furious . From that point forward , he told me it was no holds barred . He told me he had better never hear of me starting a fight , but that I had better never come home with another black eye . And I never did .

Talking to the teachers did absolutely no good . It was either stand up for myself , or get whipped . I figured out pretty quick that I didn't like ass-whoopings , so I learned to defend myself . I never once started a fight , but I also never lost another one . My dad would tell me there is no such thing as a fair fight ... someone was gonna get beat , and that wasn't fair .

My dad never once though , taught me anything at all about how to fight . And he was a welter-weight who boxed for sport while in the service .

Needless to say , once I started standing up for myself , this brought other problems . More than once , I was suspended from school for fighting .

My dad also taught me that I should never throw the first punch , and that I had better never hit someone unless they had hit me first . And I never did .

Still , the "cool" people continued to pick on me , every year . Now though , it was simply to challenge me , after I started defending myself . There were those who just had to prove that they could take me .

The fourth grade was the last time I ever got "beat up" , and this was by a kid who just had to prove he was a better fighter than me . And he was . And I didn't like that .

There were bullies who would challenge me to meet them after school , and it got to the point that if I refused and just walked away , they would go as far as picking on my little sister just to provoke me .

Yes , this one kid flat out slapped my sister across her face at school one day and told her to "tell your brother who did it" . When school let out and she told me about this , I was furious . I didn't go looking for the guy though . We went ahead and began to walk home from school .

Well , the guy and his "cool" friends were waiting for us about halfway home . Plus , there were several adults at the location , picking up there kids . He began talking smack and I had every intention of just trying to get around him and his friends and get to the house , but then he shoved my sister to the ground .

To make a long story short , I beat the living crap out of the guy . I went a whole lot farther than Casey did . I kicked the crap out of him and then kicked him for crapping .

And I never felt good about it . As a matter of fact , I always felt bad after having to give someone an adjustment . But you just don't pick on my sisters .

Anyway , this crap went on until I reached the 10th grade , and then for some odd reason , everyone seemed to mellow out and leave me alone .

So yes , the bully in the video clearly lacked sound judgement when picking on someone twice his size . Or rather , he lacked sound judgement by picking on anyone at all , no matter their size . I've also seen little guys rip bigger guys a new one .

But Casey exercised restraint , I don't see it any other way . These kids had most likely been taunting him for a long time , and he finally just had enough . Congrats to him for standing up for himself . And clearly , from the video , he was not gleeful or proud of what he had just done . My heart goes out to this guy , I have been there too many times .

As for the other kid who was dancing around like Tommy Morrison right before Buster Douglas knocked his silly ass out 90 seconds into the first round ... NEVER judge a book by it's cover .

I won't say I glad to see the guy get slammed like that , but he brought it on himself . It was no one's fault but his own .

Hopefully , the video will serve as a lesson for other would-be bullies .
edit on 15-3-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
I don't think there was even a chance of Casey getting hurt, and I think his reaction was rediculous. Self defense is for when you might get hurt, not annoyed.

I like how you know personally so much detalied information about getting hurt...what does hurt mean?

CJ

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
hahah Heavy Pwned Puny scout.
Lol the kids knee got dislocated, ha! Big up to Zan Gief Enjoyed seeing that kids bones break,
Little wimp...

( Edit Had to Add an Extra HA! of Satisfaction...)

*Clears Throat* HA!
edit on 15-3-2011 by Alkimyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alkimyst

Enjoyed seeing that kids bones break,

That makes you no better than the bully and the others who were in on it .

SAME attitude .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hahahahaha this is from the tribute website:

"Now this is the story all about how
This fat kid flipped me upside down
Now I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I broke my knee from being thrown through the air."

NOTE must read with fresh prince theme song

That video is great, I'm glad that dumbass little kid got what he deserved. Not really much more to say than that!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by Alkimyst

Enjoyed seeing that kids bones break,

That makes you no better than the bully and the others who were in on it .

SAME attitude .

I'm really glad that there aren't many people like you out there. You know, people who's little sheltered happy-go-lucky idealistic view of the world comes at the expense of other people's dignity and well being.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Lol no i am exactly same as i was before i even read this topic, i just take great pleasure in seeing, people who think they're better than everyone else get what they deserve, and seeing that kids bones break well it was well deserved...

What about the 100's of kids who commit suicide through bullying, you telling me if you could turn back time, and Zan Gief could fix the problem in the same manner and stop it you wouldnt get satisfaction from seeing a pathetic bully fall. i would.! You're just being a bigot, im sure there are many people who agree with me and people who dont... Oh well He owned hi thats all that matters. "RAT BOY" Forever Alone.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The explanation of what occurred.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c019657a2eb.jpg[/atsimg]

The snivelling little coward who tasted pavement....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17d0c7a6f117.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
LMFAO ALL DAY LONG!!

That little douche bag got less than he deserved, I would have stomped his face afterward, and his douchy friend too just for the pretense. It's my violent nature, AHHHHRGGGGGGGG!
I love the look of pain on his face, while his scrawny ass limps around like a wounded ape.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The kid showed restraint.
All opinions aside, you can only take so much.
He slammed the kid, and showed restraint again when his buddy got in his face and told him to hit him.

As far as the suspension, ya, he should nto be suspended, but all schools do that, even when I was a kid. They would suspend everyone in the fight, I guess to prove a point not to fight.

Lawsuit - seriously, I hope they dont even come close to winning this.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I went to public school and was stalked and harassed by kids from a competitive (religious) school from 7th grade thru highschool... up until the time I was raped and had to drop out.

So pardon me for experiencing EXTREME pleasure while watching that video. I despise bullies... BOTH physically abusive and psychologically abusive.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by Darce
I don't think there was even a chance of Casey getting hurt, and I think his reaction was rediculous. Self defense is for when you might get hurt, not annoyed.

I like how you know personally so much detailed information about getting hurt...what does hurt mean?

CJ

Your statement says quite a bit. Most people would not look at it this way. Casey was hurt. The 'scrawny hopper' did hurt him before he finally defended himself. There are times, when emotional pain hurts tremendously. I know that there have been times in my life, where I would gladly trade the emotional pain in for physical pain, if I could.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm surprised he didn't kill the kid with that body slam..............that was MONSTROUS!!!

You don't tug on Superman's cape......

Peace

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join