It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Use your brain, how can it be pre-emptive if the little guy is already attacking him.

Is it the victims fault this little douche decided to show off to his friends & try to attack him?

Is it his fault this little douche was probably being used by his friends to do this?

Is it his fault he is a lot bigger than the kid that attacked him? Get over yourself, the kid getting attacked had every right to defend himself & showed alot of restraint once he body slammed the bully by walking away.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You know what's sickening. If the bully didn't react and copped the punches, the video would have still been uploaded and Youtube wouldnt have touched it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

UTTER TWADDLE

' walking away ' in that situation is to invite an undefended beating

let me educate you on apes rules for fights

1 - if you throw the first punch - be prepared to accept the consequences - WHATEVER happens next

2 if you are on the receiving end of said 1st punch - you have carte blanc
edit on 15-3-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bun-G
the kid getting attacked had every right to defend himself & showed alot of restraint once he body slammed the bully by walking away.

I think he showed a lot of restraint throughout the whole incident. In addition to, as you said, showing restraint by walking away, he showed restraint by just standing there while taking punches. He gave the bully plenty of time to reconsider what he was doing. Also, I'm not sure how many will agree with this, but I think even his retaliation was restrained. Yeah he broke the bully's ankle, but I don't believe he intended to hurt him that bad. Plus, he could have probably broken his face and made him unrecognizable for a few weeks. Instead, he simply picked the kid up and planted him on the sidewalk. If this Casey kid was as violent as some are claiming he is, he would have turned this into an all out brawl. But he didn't. He did what he had to do, ended it quickly, and walked away. Very restrained, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar

Link to Vimeo Video

www.facebook.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-3-2011 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

You just made me shout out YESS as if NUFC had scored a goal, thanks

Is it a bad thing to call him Epic Big Guy, he is a Bad MoFo, then I could get a key ring to go with my Epic Beard Man key ring.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by Thepreye because: To change epic fat kid with the much better epic big guy!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Two of my sons had an horrific time at school. I eventually had to home tutor to get them through their final years. I took a few thugs to court and got Apprehended Violence Orders against them but the schools (primary and secondary) just gave us lip service and would often stick up for the bully. "Poor so and so has a bad home life" or "He has ADHD" As if we even cared when our boys were getting the crap bashed out of them. Even had the youngest taken to hospital in an ambulance after being king hit...many witnesses, son did not retaliate but got suspended!!!!

So kudos to you Casey
I was chuffed when I saw that footage on the news tonight. That little scumbag deserved what he got. Parents probably need to be smacked up too.

I feel for kids like Casey, bullying at school scars people for life and the psychological bullying is often worse than the physical

res
edit on 15-3-2011 by resistancia because: spelling mistakes

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Not self defense, but aggravated assault. The little twirp had no chance and got body slammed. Big guy could have walked away with a bruised ego at most.

Really how many times do you need to punched for it to be self defence? How many times have the bully's picked on the big fella in the past ? I bet my bottom dollar this not the first time these cowards have picked on him,Sorry mate but i have no sympathy for these cowards,i was bullied for the first 8 years of school myself,so screw em i say

Yeah the parents can try and sue,good luck with that,This video clearly shows lil rat boy started it,he clearly had back up,and the morons filmed it,LOL If Casey's lawyer can prove a pattern of harassment by the bully gang,The parents will lose,oh and because its Australia if you sue and lose you pay the persons legal costs,

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I am a short guy, and once had a bully go at me. It was my freshman year. A dislocated shoulder and a black eye gave this guy a quick education in the effects of applied Aikido. He was over 6' tall. I never had any other issues in school after that.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Gets better every time, thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Not self defense, but aggravated assault. The little twirp had no chance and got body slammed. Big guy could have walked away with a bruised ego at most.
You my friend have never been bullied. Ever been in a fight at all? Casey taught the little punk an important lesson.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

spoken like a true bully, looking out for another bully.

Shameful

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't see how a child's behaviour can be compared to wild animals in a favourable manor. At what point was Casey in danger of being harmed? This kid's standard of behaviour has to be held above that of the animal kingdom. Thrusting somebody headfirst onto the pavement is an attempt to cause grievous body harm. And for what? A poke on the nose. No excuse to retaliate in that manner.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

i whole heartedly agree here ...

i hate the way people seem to be squewing the truth , making it out that its ok for a littler guy to harrass a bigger guy and physicaly assult him, but when the bigger guy throws him to the ground IN SELF DEFENCE (!!!!!!!) he becomes the bad guy ?!?

seriously, listen to yerselfs ... Casey is 100000000% in the right and should be a rolemodel to the millions of kids who think theirs nothing they can do to beat their bullies.

some kids go as far as commiting suicide because of little pricks like the bully and his friends in this video ... he got exactly what he deserved, and in my book, he should have got a swift kick in the head while he was down!
(i really, really , really freeking hate bullies!!! )

EDIT

I don't see how a child's behaviour can be compared to wild animals in a favourable manor. At what point was Casey in danger of being harmed?

I would say that the bully punching him, and his little posse of friends waiting to jump in constituted quite a big danger of the kid getting harm ... ffs, the kid was punhching him ... are you freeking blind or what?

edit on 15-3-2011 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by boaby_phet because: my spelling is terrible!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Oooh the tough controvasist, poor attempt at trolling.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Grade 3 that was me, the big fat kid getting teased by the tiny one of the gang. I could have killed the kid I hated him so much, but I ignored him. I saw his picture on FB not long ago, he looks like a chemo patient.

Just walk away, unless you're in mortal danger, and you can't run, then make them unconscious.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I've got to agree, that kid's a hero. Who knows how long the actual build up to this incident flaring up had been? He might have been taking verbal from these fools for some time.

As for his reaction, perfectly justified IMHO. I was bullied in school too, for a period of two years and the only thing that stopped it, despite interventions by teachers etc, was me snapping and fighting back. My reaction was violent and brutal, but to my mind, was justified by the two years of verbal and physical abuse. It certainly put an end to any bullying

It's unfortunate that the school also had to act against the kid that snapped, however a 3 day suspension versus a 1 month suspension shows that the school really wasn't taking the bullied kids suspension seriously. I'm sure there would be a note attached explaining the circumstances of the suspension.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

reply to post by jexmo

Grade 3 that was me, the big fat kid getting teased by the tiny one of the gang. I could have killed the kid I hated him so much, but I ignored him. I saw his picture on FB not long ago, he looks like a chemo patient.

Just walk away, unless you're in mortal danger, and you can't run, then make them unconscious.

Casey - the victim, has probably been bullied by this mob quite a bit.. If he walked away he would have given the bullies more fuel next time they cornered him.. and who says he hasn't walked away from confrontation 5 times before this incident? The bullies friend even has his phone out, which I'm sure leads to the bully discussing his intentions of attacking the victim prior to the assault.

I'm sure this gives back some self esteem that the bully and his pack of retards took from the victim, and the big guy deserves it.
edit on 15/3/11 by WishForWings because: Spelling

edit on 15/3/11 by WishForWings because: and again.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Congratulations, if you let someone punch you like that, then you got problems.... Pussified world we live in when people hold the delusion that it is somehow honorable and admirable to let a thug beat on you rather than to defend yourself... I hope you don't pass that attitude to your kids, if you ever decide to have them...
edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 05:29:47 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Darce

Someone punches you in the face like that, you have every right to defend yourself.... He waited until like 5 more attempted punches before he did anything back too, gave the dumbass every chance in the world to stop being a retard.

I agree the brat got exactly what he asked for. Literally.

Onya Casey!

(Please try use a different word other than "retard" as it's commonly used to denograte/bully people with learning disabilities. Most people do not realise how offensive it can be.)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Oh yeah, the little twerp got what he deserved.

It's what happen when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

I have to say though, I think someone has been watching some rasslin!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join