It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Your right its not there yet? but i will have a look tomorrow as I suspect they are just being typically Australian with updating the site. (I'm Aussie by the way)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I dont condone any violence whatsoever. The little kid needed to be knocked down a level.

I was usually the strongest toughest kid in my class but I was also the kindest. There were many times a poorly raised kid would try to exploit my kindness and try to bully me knowing that I would walk away. This would give them more power to embarrasse me and others. Where do you draw the line? One day at recess, 3 of them jumped me. Within 3 minutes all three kids were on the ground. I had body slammed one, kicked the other in the chest and slapped the other hard in the back of the head.

I Got into trouble. Suspended. It was worth it. Those kids treated me like a king after. They would walk on the otherr side of the mall and halls when they saw me. This is kid justice. Do I condone? No. Is it needed.... yes. Such a grey area.

Something should be done about bullying right away. If this doesnt happen there is a chance that resentment and hatred could boil over which could lead to a Columbine situation.

I see this with dog owners too mainly owners of pittbulls and other tough dogs. They raise the dog to be tough because its cool and no we wonder why pittbulls are banned in some cities or countries. Not the dog. the owner. Not the child, the parent.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
this is what Ritchard (The bully that attacked Casey) had to say about the incident.

Ritchard told the Seven Network he was "pretty angry" at his schoolmate but claims he only sprung into action after being verbally provoked. "He abused me first, he was like 'get to class' and calling me an idiot, all that kind of stuff. And I didn't like it," he said. "That's what he's trying to say to make everyone stick up for him. It made me angry so I went down and hit him." Ritchard, who at times broke down in tears during the interview, has admitted that he too was a victim of bullying during primary school, and that this past experience has affected him. "It is only sometimes I snap but half the time they just keep running away so I just leave it." When asked if he was sorry Ritchard's initial answer was "no", but with some coaxing by his father Peter Gale who was sitting off-camera, he then changed his answer to "yes". Ritchard explained that he wasn't really sorry because "he [Casey] started on me first".

i think this young fellow needs to learn to take responsibility for his actions instead of trying to deflect the blame, he certainly has not learned his lesson.

Link
edit on 21-3-2011 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Who knows.

Who cares, he has been party to the potential suicide and psychological destruction of Casey for years, I wouldn't have given a crap whatever happened to the jerk, he went to school and actually learned something for once, actions have consequences.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
And yet another bullying case appears to have hit the news. Not that I believe alot of what FoxNews has to say about a variety of subjects but I can see no real reason they'd put a spin on this one. Unfortunately after watching the segment earlier today I can't find a video clip on thier website yet. But apparently there is another video that was being shown of another boy in Union (Mississippi or Georgia can't remember which state they said) that was a victim of being bullied at school. This was a 16 year old kid with autism that has the mental capacity of a 10 year old and the video clearly showed another student walking up to him and punching him in the head. If anyone can find the video I would appreciate it being brought to light. They interviewed this autistic kid after and he broke down in tears saying this kind of behavior has been happening daily for several years and I could not help but feel sorry for him and what made me extremely angry is all the bully got was a 5 day suspension. When the parents of the bullied kid tried to press charges of assault they were told by police that because "there was no blood involved they could not press assault charges?!?" WTF!!! I mean it was right there on video and they could not press charges??
Something really needs to be done and it makes me worried about the world we live in, when children cease to be safe in public places and the law refuses to protect them then what the hell does that say about the society we live in? I will post again if I can find the video and/or story somewhere online.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Darkphoenix77 because: clarifacation

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Your right its not there yet? but i will have a look tomorrow as I suspect they are just being typically Australian with updating the site. (I'm Aussie by the way)

Already posted the link earlier
www.abovetopsecret.com...

----
Maybe it might be time to start thinking about the 'big brother' tactic of surveillance cameras within school grounds. I do know there will be a lot of criticism, but for the safety of kids and done correctly and ethically it will be ok.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Thanks for the link.

I find it incredibly suspicious how CCTVs are EVERYWHERE in society except in the hallways, play areas, canteens and lunch areas of school yards.
The schools have them to monitor for breakins on weekends so a lot of schools have them already installed.
It's either one of two reasons.
1. Maybe filming of under age children is against some kind of law in case it's abused in the wrong hands or 2. They know a lot of this kind of stuff is going on and prefer for there not be any video evidence in case they may have to do something about the problem. Which they seem ill equipped to handle.

But if the reason is some legality for filming minors why is it that the same children can be filmed at the Mall, walking in some streets, in shops, and everywhere else?

So I'm leaning toward no 2. They don't want video evidence of what is really happening in schools.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This just goes to show...don't mess with the quiet ones...especially if their arm is as big as your leg.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When i was in school i used to get bullied and there was never any teachers around to help me out. Why should there be any bullying at all it causes kids to kill them selves and i don't like that at all when i used to get done like that in high school when i got home i wanted to kill myself. There shouldn't be any more of that going around in schools and when other kids get pushed to the edge of wanting to kill them selves because they get picked on so much. if you have any more information about this please let me know. Becaue we need to do something about this and it needs to stop.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have two boys my oldest son is 7 years old and my youngest son is 2 years old if they ever get bullied like that little kid got done i would sue the school for letting them do that to my boys it's not right at all and i stand behind that kid . if you have any more questions let me know

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
Found it

video.foxnews.com...

That video made me teary eyed. If ALL parents instilled in their children that bullying is wrong, and that every
single person in the world deserves to be treated kindly then maybe there would be less bullying. It's never too early to start teaching this to children. This should be reinforced by parents, teachers, adults, religious leaders, etc.
It's ok not to like someone, but it is not ok to hurt people or bully them.

If a parent or teacher witnesses bullying and does not intervene, then they are teaching kids it's ok to bully. This is wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would like to add a little story.

When I was a kid, I was popular in my earlier years of school. I never had a problem making or keeping friends.
When I went into foster care, I moved from school to school. In the beginning, I made friends at every school every easily, but I found it extremely hard to lose them when I had to move. From kindergarten to 12th grade, I went to 13 different schools. In my high school years, I stopped making friends by my own choice. I got tired of making and losing them so often. I just wanted to be left alone.

During lunchtime, I sat by myself by choice. I noticed this girl who also sat alone. I'd seen her around and knew that she didn't have any friends, and she was often teased because she was very overweight.

One day I decided to sit next to her because I felt bad for her. One day turned into the whole year, and she turned out to be the best friend I could ever have. Everyone who ignored her, or teased her really lost out on being friends with a great person.

Kim, if you are out there somewhere, thank you for your friendship. We had such fun together and I'm so
glad to have met you and I'm glad we became such friends.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
By him being suspended, all he learned is that he's going to be punished for defending himself. The school let the bullies win. Makes me sick

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
lol wow what a slam, im proud of this kid. Such an aspiring story.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is Rorion and Renner Gracie talking about this incident, and sending an open invitation to Casey AND Richard to come to thier acadamy for a week together, and learn proper ways to deal with bullies.

These guys know what they're talking about. Listen to them and you will definitely have a new understanding of the causes of bullying and the effects, and how things can go from a simple shove, to a Columbine situation.

Fact:Most Bullies have been Bullied

Also there is a high probability that Casey now may become a bully himself.

Well the Graie "Bulleyproof" system has to solutions. If your child is being bullied at school. I highly reccomend you check out GracieUniversity.com You can do the "bulleyproof" program with your child at home over the computer. It's so major, it's very important to get to this problem while these kids are young, before it turns into a lethal situation, like the many school shootings happening in the past recent years.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This video made my day..

EPIC story..

I had to share it with my two young brothers..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm glad the little s.o.b got what was coming to him. A dislocated knee is minor compared to what he could have gotten. I was bullied when I was in elementary school, the same guy tried coming after me in Grade 12, wanting to fight, I tried walking away( it only pissed the guy off more), he now walks with a permanant limp because I broke his leg.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Nice...these 2 guys are awesome

edit on 31-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The bully kid will have some serious consequences and complexes after this.. especially their names are revealed..

I think its a too harsh sentence for him. This will mark his life man..

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join