It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yep. The bully kid touches him twice, jabs him in the stomach twice, and punches him in the face twice. The retaliation was completely justified in my opinion. I hope the bully's parents lose their stupid lawsuit. This Casey kid did what he had to do and what he was well within his right to do in self-defense. I say good for him.

edit on 3/15/2011 by PETROLCOIN because: typed the wrong word in a sentence.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
On second thought, I wonder.... Why is the audio edited out with some stupid announcer? Maybe the other kid called the spazzy one a queer or something lol. Is this a PR spin campaign? Yeah this is a conspiracy site ya know.

lol
maybe theres an hidden message if you run it backwards ;p

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I want to know who filmed this, and why? Did I miss that somewhere?

I think that bully had it comming, and I am Glad the other kid stuck up for himself....But....I feel really bad for both of them. Yes, you would think that the big kid is all happy about this, but I think their is a good chance he isnt. He might feel bad about seriously hurting another person. I have 2 boys, a ruff and tuff one, and a sensitive softie. I also feel bad for the bully. That kid could have a million different terrible things going on in his life to make him act that way.
The school and the parents are who to blame. I hate bullies. I have always inervened when wittnessing someone being bullied, even as a child myself. I teach this to my children. People cannot just look the other way, its wrong. Theirs the bully, the bullied, and everyone else. Teach your kids to be kind and to not just stand by and do nothing if they see another kid being bullied.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

On second thought, I wonder.... Why is the audio edited out with some stupid announcer? Maybe the other kid called the spazzy one a queer or something lol. Is this a PR spin campaign? Yeah this is a conspiracy site ya know.

It's not edited out on the original.

I downloaded it, but I can't post it as it's being removed from youtube.

And since the media up-load on ATS only accepts images I can't upload it here...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Someone needs to make sure his lawyer has a copy of the tape, one look at this and I think the lawsuit will be dismissed. Its one thing to strike out and beat someone up for running their mouth, a total nother thing when someone is physically attacking you and keeps at it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wow, slam dunk. Im not advocating violence but some people need to be taught a life lesson and this kids just had one. Maybe now he will treat people with respect!

link   
The law and it's authorities (in this case, the teachers) in Australia are #($&*@. You get in trouble for doing the right thing and praised for doing the wrong.

For example: If you bash a robber in your home, he can sue you and win with ease.

link   
reply to post by badw0lf

check out the one PETROLCOIN posted, there is a suckerpuch that hits him square in the face that wasn't blocked at all. The first video starts with the failed second punch attempt.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Not self defense, but aggravated assault. The little twirp had no chance and got body slammed. Big guy could have walked away with a bruised ego at most.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Its one thing to strike out and beat someone up for running their mouth, a total nother thing when someone is physically attacking you and keeps at it.

Not only that, it was the bully's friend that was filming it and another friend who steps up at the end like he is going to do something. So he was being attacked for no reason and he was outnumbered. It's clearly self-defense. This case will get thrown out. If it doesn't, I don't know about anyone else, but the court who rules in the bully's favor will receive some strongly worded emails from me.

On a side note, I have downloaded the original video and will continue to upload it to YouTube until they stop taking it down. The one I posted is still up but I expect it to be taken down. I'll keep posting it because I think it's an educational video on the consequences of bullying.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Someone punches you in the face like that, you have every right to defend yourself.... He waited until like 5 more attempted punches before he did anything back too, gave the dumbass every chance in the world to stop being a retard.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Yeah I grabbed it from your link, and that girl did good telling that second kid to piss off too. Probably saved the dumbass an assbeating too.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Not self defense, but aggravated assault. The little twirp had no chance and got body slammed. Big guy could have walked away with a bruised ego at most.

Oh give me a God damn break. Did you watch the whole video? The kid was sucker punched in the face twice and jabbed in the stomach twice. You're saying if some punk did that to you you'd just "walk away"? Yeah, I don't think so. This isn't aggravated assault. Get over yourself.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Well said. I think he was fairly restrained in his actions.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i never even heard about this till about 30 mins ago ~(and did not hear about it here)

What this kid done was excellent ... top marks to standing up to this bully.

this is exactly what all bullies deserve, its just a shame the bully did not land on his neck!

lets hope it taught him a lesson, it deffinitelly told the bullies "crew" a lesson as they all stood around shell shocked that their role model got flipped over like a stuffed toy!

i really hate bullies ... this made me very happy!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Keep trolling bud...

On another note, if i were the principle, i would have the bully expelled and the victim congratulated in Assembly.
edit on 15-3-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is crazy! How is a body slam a measured response to a few jabs? The tiny kid was probably showing off to the normal sized friends and then gets used to prove a point. He's lucky all he got was a dislocated kneecap. The big guy seems to be pretty pleased with himself afterwards.

Self defense is preventing yourself from being injured, not proving a point. I think that would be preemptive defense.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Darce because: -n

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The tiny kid was probably showing off to the normal sized friends and then gets used to prove a point.

Oh so it's the bully that gets used? Even though in the same sentence you say "the tiny kid was probably showing off to the normal sized friends"? Wouldn't that mean the bully (aka "the tiny kid") was using the bullied kid (aka Casey) for his own purposes as well? Why does Casey get no sympathy from you? He was targeted as an object for some kid to show off to his friends with.

You're probably right about Casey using the bully to prove a point. But you know what? His point is a valid one. The bully's isn't. You know what else? Ask yourself this: Who started it? That's right. Don't # with someone bigger than you if you aren't ready to deal with the consequences. You don't see gazelles taunting lions, do you? Of course not. It's not natural. Only humans who lack common sense pick fights they can't win.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The plan is to eradicate violence in every form at schools. So although I don't necessarily agree with the outcome, I am not as outraged as some on here. I am 100% behind Casey, He did everything I couldn't do as a child.

I have to say the way he controlled himself when the young bully was on the floor should probably have worked in his favour and IMO i believe that the school would love to have let him off, althought they have to be seen to punish any violence at all, whether its retaliation or not.

I think the biggest lesson learnt here is for the teachers and the people who run the school. Clearly telling someone you are being bullied just don't cut it. No enough is being done to protect the victims and they have to react this way.

What was Casey's reward for whooping this little punks ass? 4 days on the xbox

Nice work Casey, were all behind you.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I wonder if the kid taking the video got punished. He/she should be.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join