It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'm not sure which is more shocking ....

The video of the little runt picking on casey, punching him full in the face twice and then dancing around trying to look like a boxer....

Or Darce's defence of the aforementioned's actions.

I think the latter wins......

I also suspect casey watches the UFC., just like the guy in NY who tackled a knife wielding murderer by using a move he had seen on the UFC...

Darce...
If casey was a girl wearing a short denim mini-skirt and was raped, would you blame the victim in that instance??

Why would you blame the victim???

edit on 16-3-2011 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Hurt feelings don't matter, they don't require surgery to heal.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Darce because: (no reason given)

"Hurt feelings don't matter"? I'll admit you are right in that they don't need surgery to heal... that would be too easy.
Tell you what... how about I call you (rude words I cannot post here) several times a day, 5 days a week, for the next several years? How about I get other people to join me when I say it? And all the people around you laugh about it every time I say it? Then tell me how you feel about how much "hurt feelings" matter.

Now, to top it off... start doing everything I just said to someone who possibly hasn't even hit puberty yet, and tell me how his/her feelings don't matter.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

I'm not defending the little punk! You guys have me pigeon-holed in the wrong category here. You're talking to a civillian who takes the time to train with firearms, not for hunting, but for the purpose of personal defence. I'll shoot for the chest and the head when I feel I am truly in danger, but never to prove a point. That's cowardly.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Are you saying Casey wasn't in danger? He'd already received some punches to the head and clearly the bullies wanted more violence and more humiliation. They were not about to just let him walk away into the sunset along the high road.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Azp420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Darce, I suspect your a good guy/gal with the best of intentions mate...please dont think I'm bullying you!!

I am not intending to pigeon-hole you sir...but you dont seem to see that you are blaming the victim...!!

Hopefully the knock the little punk took to the head might do him some good....he's 12 and Casey's 16 and literally twice his size!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
While I absolutely abhor violence, that scrawny little punk got exactly what he deserved. I mean, punching a dude who is more than twice your size?? Really?? Its obvious that he had friends with him, that he thought would "back him up"... but didn't really expect to be a the recieving end of a spinning piledriver.

I wonder what happened after that... a taller dude who seemed to be with the scrawny punk is seen walking after Casey in the hallway.

BTW : Casey has been nicknamed the "Zangeif kid", a reference to a video-game fighting character who uses the same exact move that Casey did.

www.zangiefkid.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Defending yourself is NOT proving a point, it is defending yourself. The point proven is just a side effect with cases like this. If that kid were just running his mouth, and he went hulk on him then yeah I would agree. He took it across the line and put his hands on another person. This is not TV, you don't just sit there and block and deflect attacks and hope an authority figure comes to save you in time. That will end up getting you hurt. I guarantee you sooner or later that other chav, or thug or whatever you call trash in australia would have joined in the fun. They act like a pack of dogs, once the adrenaline starts going from egging on, they always join in.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
What happened after that??

Casey was indeed confronted by the other guy, but apparently he was advised to "just walk away..." by a female pupil...

both received 4 day suspensions according to the latest news here in OZ.

trashy people in OZ are referred to as "ferals"...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I can't believe so few people feel sorry for the kid getting body slammed. There are a lot of sad stories about your personal struggles with bullies and I feel for you guys I really do, but you guys might want to let that stuff go and make peace with your past enemies. To grow, you know? That's just my humble suggestion.

When can violence be condoned? When lives are on the line. Was Casey's, ever? No.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
hate to sound like a 'red neck' or a bully myself but this poor kid will find that he will be picked on throughout his school life (as he already has so far - a friend of mine knows him and his family) and i feel proud to see him finally reclaim so control over his life...

i do not agree with him throwing the small kid on the ground the way he did at all, but, in a few seconds he reacted... i'm sure he will learn from his actions also and decide not to do the same thing next time...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Go back and watch the full video of Casey being punched.

Perhaps you could suggest a better alternative Casey could have taken?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

When you have a pack of dogs circling like that, you waiting until your life is in danger is dumb. Your life is in danger when you are down and got a couple people stomping on your head. Too little too late.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doyle
reply to post by OneLife

We should not pander to the unjust wishes of parents who are as retarded as their scumbag kids.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Azp420

Well grabbing the 12 year old by the collar and tossing him aside would have been a more proportional reaction. Then he could have easily left the situation, there was a female witness who would have diffused the situation. She apparently did later.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

trashy people in OZ are referred to as "ferals"...

Some of us call them "bogans" and I have no idea why or where that comes from.

res

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is the greatest video I have ever seen.

In 42 seconds we get more entertainment and a warm fuzzy feeling afterwards that no Hollywood motion picture could ever give us.

First, it looks like our hero is talking to a love interest, then comes a villan to thwart our heros plan to mack on some chicks. Our hero is provoked and when he is punched in the face, our hearts sink. We root for him, we want him to fight back. And BAM! Action ensues! EXPLOSIVE action! The villan is defeated. Our hero walks into the sunset and the video ends in a cliff hanger!!! what happens next???

What more could anyone ask for?
edit on 16-3-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

More proportional would have been punching the kid in the face. All a bit of collar grabbing is going to do is entice the rest of the pack into action and make matters worse for Casey, both during this encounter and future encounters.

IMO there could not have been a more appropriate and ideal level of force used by Casey.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Right and if he did that and the kid comes back punching again? Then they torment him even more for the rest of the year for getting "rescued by a girl". I would like to add, that your life does not need to be in danger to defend yourself, bodily harm, like say getting punched in the face, is quite enough of a reason to defend yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

To be succinct.....If you take up to four physical attacks without defending yourself...you are a COWARD. 1000000% approval for the bullied kid.

Only a predator jumps onto prey,,,,,

TKDRL above me put my thoughts into a kinder outlook...applause!
edit on 16-3-2011 by My_Reality because: ERROR!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jubilation T Cornpone

Ironically, I think his suspension may have been a good thing in terms of his safety for a few days while things blow over. :

I am sorry that you were bullied too JTC

Your point about Casey being suspended just hit home with me. Back when my boys were being continually assaulted physically and mentally at school (8years ago) and subsequently suspended...this was perhaps just as you say, to keep them safe until the heat died down.

I was obviously too upset and stressed throughout their school years to comprehend that, so thank you for your logical opinion.

Our whole family had to have counselling (intensive for the boys) to cope with the situation that even spilled out into the neighbourhood. We had eggs thrown at our cars, the house and windows were even smashed. Some of the parents of the little darlings told us that we (and our property) were going to continue to be targets for daring to get justice for our boys.

res

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join