It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

religious people are all awaiting death it sounds like :/ posts from facebook names removed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
personnel opinion y'all are nuts. awaits religious catapults of bibles.

myemail.constantcontact.com...

The full statement that Japan made on March 11, 2010--one year to the day before the earthquake--was: "The Government of Japan deplores the decisions of the Government of Israel to give permission for the construction of 1,600 housing units in East Jerusalem in addition to 112 units in West Bank jus

Genesis 12:2 and 3--"And I (God) will make of you (Abraham) a GREAT NATION, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing: And I will bless them THAT BLESS YOU, and CURSE him that CURSES you: and in you shall ALL FAMILIES of the earth BE BLESSED."--Through Jesus Who is born of the family line of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (Israel) and David of the tribe of Judah.

If this is the case with this Earthquake then it is of course not God that brought it upon Japan [ like so many people like to say ] but men's actions themselves... like standing against Israel.

God is going to get peoples attention in the last days and more is coming!

Agree, His national judgment is coming here, as well, or He's going to have to apologize to Sodom & Gomorrah as one pastor said; also the same with repect to this nation's stance on Israel. Get ready folks, what you see "there" is coming here, soon. It's what happens when you turn your back on God.

People bring it upon themselves. God will be true to what He has revealed in His word. He watches over His word to perform it. That's why the scriptures say that people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6, pr...oclaims: "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge: because you have REJECTED knowledge, I will also REJECT YOU." True KNOWLEDGE is in the WORD OF GOD and in God's Son, Jesus. Jesus says in John 3:18, "He that BELIEVES on Him (Jesus) is NOT condemned: but he that BELIEVES NOT is CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he has NOT BELIEVED in the name of the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD." This says that GOD does NOT SEND people to hell, but they CHOOSE to their own eternal destiny by REFUSING Jesus Christ. EVERYONE is a SINNER and on their way to hell--UNTIL being touched by GOD'S GRACE. God reaches out to rescue us--(IF we'll let Him have His way in our lives). God's GIFT to us--is that He sent Jesus. We can be redeemed into a RENEWED relationship with God through the shed blood of His Son, and be a BLESSED part of God's own family. Scripture also says that "The FEAR (awe and reverence) of the Lord is the BEGINNING OF KNOWLEDGE: but fools DESPISE wisdom and instruction." Proverbs 1:7. Psalms 1:1 and 2 says, "Blessed is the man that walks NOT in the counsel of the ungodly, NOR stands in the way (or path) of sinners, NOR sits in the seat of the scornful. But his DELIGHT is in the law (the word) of the Lord; and IN His law (word) does he MEDITATE (think upon) day and night." We all are given the choice: Will it be OUR WAY or GOD'S WAY? Will it be LIGHT or DARKNESS? Will it be BLESSING or CURSING? Will it be ETERNAL LIFE or THE LAKE OF FIRE? God CALLS to everyone by His Spirit. Does everyone hear and obey? No. Many blinded ones choose the path that leads to destruction. Again, Jesus said, "Enter ye in at the strait (narrow) gate: for WIDE is the gate, and BROAD is the way, that leads to DESTRUCTION, and MANY there be which go in there at. Because strait is the gate, and NARROW is the way, which LEADS to LIFE, and FEW there be that find it." Matthew 7:13 and 14. Jesus says, "I am THE WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. No man comes to the Father EXCEPT by Me." John 14:6, That's very NARROW and EXCLUSIVE. And WE must ANSWER when He calls to us. If we don't, we CHOOSE the path to destruction. As for me, I have chosen JESUS, the STRAIT WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. Have you? The biggest tragedy of all is that people still go to hell--and this is after God did all He could to provide the way back into fellowship with Him.

As usual, excellent post, Sharon!!! The true believers are about to be taken out of the way, and those who reject God's way will be left with the man of lawlessness (anti-christ). It's soon, folks, don't delay making your decision for Christ.

, I'm afraid it's a little too late for that. Our govt' has made it's position toward Israel known for years - divide the land. That is just "one" of the many reasons for our national wrath. He's been taken out of schools, government, and all in between; 50 million babies have been murdered thru abortion; the homosexual agenda is approved by the govt. which is an abomination to God; it goes on and on. Pray that the rapture is soon

I've prayed for judgement on the US for turning their back on Israel and all reasons made mention of. That we could elect the Obamanator is proof of the depths we've sank to.

That is right, People simply must understand that God Keeps his WORD, right down to the letter. Some are just not interested in what God says. I know our government says it is standing by Israel, but the actions of this administration do not match that statement. They are constantly trying to divide the land and divide Jerusalem. They have been trying for years. Obama declares that he WILL get it done. This brings God's judgment upon us!
5 hours ago · 6 people

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well... If they want to believe all that creppola...

But that's not how I see things. Thanks for making us aware of the weirdness that is still present despite all the hubbub.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
one of my facebook friends is a die hard religious person and i see these links she comments on this is where i get my information i tend to avoid bringing that stuff up with the person but when u read stuff like that it really makes u shake your head

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Erm... are you of jewish descent, by any chance ? Isn't that a racist remark, ranting away "All hail and praise the chosen people of God" ? Isn't this making the rest of us kind of subhumans ? Why do you need to insult every other culture, while whinning and complaining at everything not suited to your agendas ? Keep your delusions of grandour and crappy concoctions to yourselves please, the ones you call "goyms" don't like the smell of your pie.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

We are all awaiting death, it's simple science. You get old and you die.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30
The full statement that Japan made on March 11, 2010--one year to the day before the earthquake--was: "The Government of Japan deplores the decisions of the Government of Israel to give permission for the construction of 1,600 housing units in East Jerusalem in addition to 112 units in West Bank jus

some more fuel for the false flag nuclear event/haarp earthquaker conspiracy theory, this would deserve a very different analysis

by the way, to stay on topic
god is consciousness, hit or sleep

edit on 15-3-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Far OUT !

They are so B-O-R-I-N-G

aren't they ?

Stupids must have bred with worse stupids

and there we have the result

If I were God or Jesus, I'd close shop and move elsewhere in the galaxy to avoid them

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
O.K. Where will you meet God.

Right. He must be in you.

Take it easy. If He is in you He has no chance to escape.

What will you have to do now.

Right. Listening what He probably could find an advantage to let you know.

What He dislikes is to be outlined. So all what you have to do is from here on a technical problem.

Quite similar to the problem: what the hell is going on.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

God is going to get peoples attention in the last days and more is coming!

I've prayed for judgement on the US for turning their back on Israel and

Careful what we wish for.
Perhaps we should be a tad more careful in how we approach this subject, as this kind of supposed judging of Japan by the Godhead may rain down on America as well, being that Japan is a big holder of our debt. They own Treasury Bills and as Glenn Beck mentioned today, they could cash them out just in need of money to rebuild from the disaster.
All this globalism has sure gotten us into a complicated mess karmically speaking.

edit on 15-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
yea im aware of all this its just sad that it consumes peoples lives so much

new topics

top topics

join