It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the Ides of March!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
March 15...Super Full Moon...conjunctions between Earth, Moon, Saturn, Jupiter and Sun...if I am mistaken...feel free to correct me.

March 15th was the day those famous words...Et tu Brute? were uttered by Caesar, if they were truly spoken at all...anyway...he was stabbed in the back either way. The Ides of March have always carried a superstitious meaning much like Friday the 13th, many centuries later.

Does anyone think that the shadow that falls over the day could have some substance...considering the past few days occurrences?....

I have my own suspicions...but I would like to read yours...which I am most certain will be quite interesting.

Have fun with it people...just remember to be courteous and keep your cool.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-3-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
A major pole shift is suppose to happen today. According to some of the posts on here. Also some where I read an earthquake on the New Madrid. For me its work like usual dealing with old people who dont tip. Oh well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

keep up the good work, Jedite...and like any other day..
come what may...eh?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have today off. If the world craps the bed on the first day off I've had in 2 weeks, I'm going to be upset.

On the other hand, I could just sit on the upstairs front porch (on top of a hill to save us from flooding) with a couple each bolt action and semi autos and a couple weeks of food.

In a HAZMAT suit with a Belgian surplus gas mask on. After taking a few drops of potassium iodide. Totally prepared for a consciousness shift. Did I miss anything?

Or I could just pwn some n00bs playing Homefront. Either or.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
its not a full moon tommorrow...wtf?
I dont know why you would say that??

Jesus christ people......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
been luckiest day of my life bring more days like this on

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
March 15...Super Full Moon...conjunctions between Earth, Moon, Saturn, Jupiter and Sun...if I am mistaken...feel free to correct me.

OK, for starters the super full moon is the 19th.

www.accuweather.com...

But a google search would have told you that.
edit on 15-3-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, considering the Gregorian calendar isn't followed by everyone in the world, and the number 13 is lucky in most places, I never put much substance into Friday the 13th or the Ides of March. I like aphelion, personally. Long day, usually sunny and warm. If I'm lucky we get a clear sky at night. Summer is good.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Enjoy Spring Break!!!!!!!!.............eeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join