It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conduit is closing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Is that from something? I've been saying it a lot lately for no reason. I think it might have something to do with a star-gate closing near Iran?? Waht do you guys think? Possibly, although it could be CIA or FBI, I think the saurians or greys are beaming the messages to me, maybe others too? with low frequency waves?

HAHAHALALOLOLOLOL.

I will either become a giant bacterial growth on the back of ATS, or a widely revered source of chuckles and endless information sources.

But I will become a true polymath of this era. I have duties to fulfill, and they require a lot of understanding.

If any wise old owl of this forum wishes to take a youngster (figurative and literal) under their wing feel free. Ive seen some real good posters in my years scanning this forum. Wouldn't mind getting in touch with a couple serious, knowledge driven & dedicated peoples.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If "The conduit is closing"

Then its not a stargate, the conduit is the key to existence... The Conduit is the Key.... The Conduit is Closing meaning that time its self is ending...

Happy Hunting

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Damn OP...you really just wasted one ultra-mega awesome title on one ultra-mega crap thread, the timing was perfect as well.

edit on 15-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MHMMM

and oh yeah...

It is best said by Dracula himself...

"I bid you welcome, MHMMM. Welcome to ATS. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring!"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And you were searching for good threads in the introduction forum??

guess ATS members are living up to their name

By the way, I have no idea what that means.
It just sounds important.
For the conduit to stay open, ya know.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MHMMM

And you were searching for good threads in the introduction forum??
Oh, I didn't realize it was in the intro forum, I was watching new threads. Anyway, the phrase "conduit is closing" reminded me of this video:

EDIT: Some related links:

The Maldekian Crop Circle
The 2002 'Alien Face' Formation
Alien & Code formation, Crabwood

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02c044344279.jpg[/atsimg]

Thought Id try to post a pic to make your thread more intresting, if I succeed. I believe this is what you are attempting to poke fun at...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would NEVER poke fun at that crop circle. That thing is #ing god. I am a big fan of that circles and the "response" to the aricebo (? believe the spelling is right) message. Those two crop circles are sooooooooooooo GOOD! I was just saying crazy # like some nuts on ATS.

I mean despite the theories for natural and man made circles, why, whyyyyyy would people want to make such. intricate. messages.

I mean it is one thing to make crazy designs. Its one thing to make crazy designs that look mathematical (then again your using circles so what you expect). But to so accurately express pie, not by itself, but with a giant #ing grey? nothing ive seen shows that one occurring over multiple days either.

And the aricebo response, WHO THE # would go through the binary required to make a competent message in the aricebo format, and then actually take the time to map that # in a corn field?????

EDIT: Made a mistake, the grey crop circle was a message I believe. Using some sort of very popular coding system?? found that odd. but hey I guess if aliens were really beaming messages they could have some intimate knowledge of codes we would use and recognize. There was a third crop circle i mixed up, that expresses pi oh so beatifully. Those 3 circles, They really say a lot to me while absolutely proving nothing. haha.

edit on 15-3-2011 by MHMMM because: im dumb

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

The Conduit is Closing meaning that time its self is ending...
Well, no...I would translate it more to mean "the deception is coming to an end"...the word seems to have varying definitions, but based on what the whole message said, that is very likely what it meant. The whole message is this:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We oppose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING,"

That is why I was expecting some sort of huge disclosure thread when I read the title.

EDIT: Wait...perhaps I dismissed this thread too quickly...you claim not to have seen this crop circle, yet knew that obscure sentence? It popped into you head, as you explain it:

Is that from something? I've been saying it a lot lately for no reason.
---
I think the saurians or greys are beaming the messages to me, maybe others too?
Haha dude, that's so funny...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
con·duit (knd-t, -dt)
n.
1. A pipe or channel for conveying fluids, such as water.
2. A tube or duct for enclosing electric wires or cable.
3. A means by which something is transmitted: an arms dealer who served as a conduit for intelligence data.
4. Archaic A fountain.

source:www.thefreedictionary.com...

"The conduit is closing."

could this have something to do with an auxiliary coolant conduit that was unable to be aligned to
cool the reactors in Japan?

www.freepatentsonline.com...
www.freepatentsonline.com...

I realize that this has to do with patents...but it seems serendipitous that such a conduit could safely close down a
reactor. Just another quirky thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MHMMM

The phrase is taken from the message decoded at the end of the video above.
The first part of the video is much more interesting than the end since it describes small, big headed aliens, with triple strand dna (as compared to our double strand) from a distant star system shown on a map.

Anyway..."The conduit is closing"
was written in binary code in a crop circle. Some people think these are messages from the Andromedans. This was designed along with a clear representation of a gray alien and accompanying this formation was another crop circle - a "molecule" of some sort.

The complete message was:

Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises

Much pain but there is still time

Believe there is still good out there

We oppose the deceivers

The conduit is closing

Some seem to think this "conduit is closing" referenced the earth being fully in the photon belt by 2013 That movement is thought to be a positive thing / shedding negative energies that had been controlling us for thousands of years. The Ummites (ET's 1/2 way down page - in the link below) are saying something else.
Appears we are just rolling the dice because we don't really have a clue what they meant.

www.etfriends.com...

For 30 years we have studied your science, your culture, history and civilizations. All this information we have carried from your Earth to Ummo in our titanium crystals codified with data. We HAVE DEMONSTRATED to you our culture and our technology in purely descriptive form - so you cannot convert them or realize them practically. We have done this because we note with sadness that you employ your sciences primarily for war and the destruction of your own selves, which cont[inue] as your principal objective. You are like children playing with terrible and dangerous toys which will destroy you. WE CAN DO NOTHING! A cosmic law says that each world must take its own path, to survive or to perish. You have chosen the second. You are destroying your planet - annihilating your species, and contaminating your atmosphere and your seas until now this is irreversible. With sadness we contemplate your insanity, and understand that the remedy is only in yourselves. We can not look forward a great distance into your future because your psyche are completely unpredictable and capricious bordering on paranoia. As your elder brothers in this cosmos, we urgently desire with all our hearts your salvation. Do not destroy your beautiful blue planet, a rare atmospheric world that floats so majestically in space, so full of life. IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

edit on 15-3-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This conduit closing stuff is extremely interesting. I've been looking at it all night and i have a few ideas as to what it could be about.
Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises

Much pain but there is still time

Believe there is still good out there

We oppose the deceivers

The conduit is closing

bearers of false gifts and broken promises (the government) who give false gifts poisoning our lifestyles as we clutch onto the hopes of the broken promises they reassure us with. whilst the second line states there will be much pain but there is still time, there is a site that states that the Mayan elders predicted the end of the world in 2012 (as we all know) but also that we need to organize ourselves by then or it will be the end. it will be painful organizing ourselves and realizing we are not as amazing as we like to think but in the end we will be better off.
there is good out there could be about the aliens who are watching silently trying to lead us in the right direction but we fail to or discard this leading to the conduit closing... the conduit closing is (in the dictionary) a similar natural passage, and if the conduit closes it could mean the similar natural passage (of life) closes due to the conduit being the "key to life itself" and therefore meaning time itself is on the verge to ending whilst these alien big brothers constantly prophesize these and silently and helplessly watch it go on.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

"Conduit is closing" is the last sentence of an Extraterrestial message decoded from transcribing a crop formation to binary code. The beings that sent this message are benevolent, yet they are warning us of malevolent aliens such as The Greys.

The message reads:

Beware the bearers of FALSE GIFTS and their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN, but still time. BELIEVE. There is good out there. We OPpose deception. Conduit CLOSING(Bell Sound)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What's with the 5 post rule? Forces you to make an introduction then you need to write 5 useless posts like this one.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around now 3 bottles of beer on the wall.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around now 2 bottles of beer on the wall.

link   
2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around now 1 bottles of beer on the wall.

link   
1 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around now I can make threads in areas of ATS that interest me.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MHMMM
"The conduit is closing"

You may think me crazy now, but within the past 2-3 weeks, I have heard this 3 times now. once in a dream where I was starting to wake up, and twice during the day in my head from a voice that I am assuming was my conscience.

LOLOLOLOL

We can both be crazy!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hi. Did you hear about the bell sound? The conduit is closing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join