It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Someone Please Tell Me What The Hell Is Going On?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'll tell you what is happening.

This country, (the US, sadly I'm sure I needed to post that part) is actively glorifying "stupid", so anything is possible, when no one is paying attention. Those that are paying attention and aren't accepting blindly any and all insane ideas thrown at the wall, are a serious minority, and have mostly thrown their hands up in the air in defeat. Instead they are simply stocking up on important manufactured goods that will be more valuable than gold when the SHTF.

I'm just waiting at this point. I'm not going to waste my time and energy trying to explain to people what is happening, or why it is happening anymore. People don't care, as a whole. It's more important who is sticking what inside Snooky. Fine. I've stood by and watched stupid people make stupid choices, and I've jumped into fray and attempted to stop/help/guide and inform stupid people before they do something stupid.

I've never regretted standing by and watching. I have regretted trying to help. So I'm going to sit the rest of this one out.

Whats happening is a return to 1902. Companies and Banks will very shortly own large parts of the actual government. Generating imaginary fiat money into digital accounts is more important than human life. And the tea party will cause the start of the second US civil war. Unions won't exist, you will live at the whim of a company, and small businesses will very quickly find that federal and local restrictions and licenses will gurantee that they cannot afford to do business and you will begin to pay Tolls on Bridges and roads that are "sponsored" in whole or in part by US Bank, Wal Mart, and GM Finance Corp. You will be forced to Subscribe to privatized Police and Fire Departments, and you will be able to get loans at 20+% rates for life saving medical treatment if you happen to have a car accident or medical emergency. Our children will attend classes in elementary school that will make the Lecture hall classes you may have taken in college feel cozy and personal.

So....that's it.

Oh. And, another problem is that a lot of people kind of sit around doing nothing, and then expect someone else to hand feed them information on demand instead of paying attention, doing research, and learning on their own.
Once that happens, people can tell you whatever the hell they want, and unless you go out of your learn yourself, then you will end up believing whatever your told.

So to answer your question. That's what the hell is happening. At least in my opinion. I'm not a journalist. I just say what I want cause I'm an entertainer.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Are you really certain you want to know what is happening?

What if the TRUTH is much larger and terrible than everything than all the misfortunes that are just now besetting the world?

If your answer is yes, look at the clear blue skies around Fukushima and tell me what is wrong with them. You can ignore the smoke from the reactor fire. It is mimicing my avatar rather than me making it into an avatar.
edit on 123030p://am3033 by debris765nju because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That image looks shopped.
I'm just sayin.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Could be, i got it from the Japanese site, anyway the point is moot. This is the same photograph enhanced so that everyone can see what is in those clear blue skies.

The law of death has been broken, all the energy that is the product of those who died is being released. These newly released souls are seeking the SURFACE in whatever medium they find themselves in. Deepwater oil. lava, earthquakes, tsunamis.

There is more, ALL the dead everywhere are rising. Just one of those laws that just can't be broken, not even once. The scope of this event is Biblical, everything is changed...you can read about it in revelations. The good part is you do have an immortal soul, the bad part is if you didn't nourish it in life you are doomed to tenements and group rate travel and accomodations.

Not preaching, believe what you will. i do.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It was just an earthquake.

They happen all the time. The crust is constantly moving. Tectonic plates never actually stop and stand still. It's just that most of the time, the motion is so slight that no none notices it.

There is no more prophecy in the shaking of the ground than in the tweeting of birds or the falling of rain.

Revelations is a projection of fear as a control mechanism. It ensured at one point that people who would have questioned being downtrodden all their lives with the only hope of reward being a heaven, would have an even worse fate beyond their own death should they choose not to work in support of the ruling class.

That's why all ancient religious items are covered in jewels and gold and wealth. It's a symbolic treasure waiting for them as long as they do what they are told and don't rock the boat.

So.....you don't have to be afraid of that. But you are always free to believe what you want.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

Rudyard Kipling

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Butterbone

You need to extend your reading comprehension, the question is about cause and effect. If you concentrate on the effects you will not understand the cause.

Most everyone knows about natural disasters, i know i do. I even know a lot about the sciences that define them. For instance the icecaps and glaciers melting not only release stored water, the kinetic energy. changes the temperature. the reflectivity and refraction of sunlight.

There are thousands more effects that can and will affect us adversely, but that is nothing more than wringing our hands and bemoaning our fates. Finding the related underlying effect will not stop any of them from happening. It might stop you from wasting your time and resources on ineffective measures.

Best bet is a hard top hole in the ground, reinforced, padded and stocked with survival gear and necessities. A place to hide when the winds come and the sky falls.

Our reality is based upon Laws, like a house of cards, each one reinforces the others, keeping themselves in place and defining the Universe as we know it.

Releasing the kinetic energy allows all that was solidly fixed to flow like a great river, sweeping all before it, and the cards fall.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

mate - get off the internet.

Its a recognized, diagnosable condition - and you are clearly suffering from net syndrome.

Just spend a full week away from the net (tv as well) come back and tell us how you feel - you will be amazed,
The net does a lot more than this - including massively reducing attention span, reducing the ability to consider entire points, remove the ability to consider alternative points and much much more - its a serious issue.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Please read this post and the ones following about how they're arranging the disasters to fall on a certain time table, and not without technology either, but following something real and a cosmic event.

I posted below it and included some information on 9/11 to Japan, also the dates are a part of it 9 11 01/ 3 11 11 and leads to 10 11 11 as something else to consider.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
how they're arranging the disasters to fall on a certain time table,

WoW.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone

Originally posted by Unity_99
how they're arranging the disasters to fall on a certain time table,

WoW.
Hi. Just live your life to it's fullest, and carry on with your every day things, and don't worry about what might or might not happen. Because if anything major happened, you really can't do anything about it anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Here is the same advice my Mom offered me.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d582c075338.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
are you sure your just looking for an excuse to not do exams lol or drop out of school. i too have had the same feeling as in there so much chaos in the world why bother. but i look at it where if nothing happens and my boss needs that report im screwed lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Seriously, what is happening in the world right now? Is this really the beginning of the end? I feel like the last few days of my life have just stopped in time with the Japanese disaster. I have a lot of important things due for school and I have found that suddenly that doesn't seem to matter anymore. The world has been in chaos the last few years, but I guess that really depends on how you look at it. My thoughts the last few days have permeated into constant end of the world scenarios. Have I been spending too much time on here?

I gotta be honest...I would say that within the last year or so, when I step out on my front porch to begin my day, things have just not felt like they used too. I have the general feeling of "this is it." Things just do not feel right. The feeling goes way beyond what I have read about on here or seen on the news or casual conversations with others.

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, but I didn't know where else to put this.

The world is fine, usual things but nothing radically different, the problem sounds like it's you. Need to analyze your life and wonder why your thinking about things differently. The world actually is calmer now than it has been during other periods throughout history.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join