It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gillard under fire from Assange (Wikileaks)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

they are really great at deflecting like that. Most people don't even notice it is a deflection :/

I just hope Assange has got Gillard exactly where he wants her, and she knows it.
Im not great with general politics, but i can still see Gillard is not the right person for the job.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Gillard can not even talk properly. She smells bad and is a liar. She is also ugly and has a bad dress sense.

and dont forget her ear lobes
i cant take my eyes away from them when she speaks.

IP blocked for obvious reasons

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1

Gillard can not even talk properly. She smells bad and is a liar. She is also ugly and has a bad dress sense.

and dont forget her ear lobes
i cant take my eyes away from them when she speaks.

IP blocked for obvious reasons

You're in trouble now unless you know how to block your IP too, lol

You know Makow claims she's known in inner-circles as Bestia

and now you've insulted a poweful beast in public and even mentioned the

... gasp (oh the horror) ... the EARLOBES ! May the reptiles have mercy on you !

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Must watch this after work. Facial expressions might be quite telling.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

it seems as well that most people do not realise there are far too many women in politics. Gillard can not even talk properly. She smells bad and is a liar. She is also ugly and has a bad dress sense.

You left out the most important point....

She is NOT AUSTRALIAN !!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Facial expressions ?

From our julia ?

You've been getting facial expressions on your tv ?

From our Julia ! ??

What brand tv do you have ? Because we haven't been getting facial expressions on ours

All we get is our Julia there, with a silly, half drunk smile on her face -- like Aunty Gwen after a few glasses of punch during public holidays or when Uncle Kev cups her big bum with his builder's hands

What brand tv do you have again ? Be a change to see facial expressions from old Julia -- apart from that awful fake 'sad look' she does when she's trying to act like a professional politician (or Avon lady)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Well on my TV her expression is this
All we need is a by election in a labour seat and this Carbon Tax lie will finish her hopefully,

reply to post by kwakakev

I'm sorry i asked for proof to back up your claims,i was honestly interested in in what you had to say,I'll just take everything at face value from now on,

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

Yep. Looks just like Aunty Gwen when she's pooped her pants again

and there's that second glass of punch - almost gone

Gee, you just can't take her anywhere

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It sounds to me they are shifting the attention to ABC Australia, and down playing Assange, intead of answering the question.
www.theaustralian.com.au...

Dr Emerson said

"Mr Assange believes the entire western world is constructed on conspiracies,'' he said. "He's entitled to his belief, but sometimes people are just a bit too busy to spend their lives engaging in conspiracies, particularly conspiracies against Mr Assange.''

O' how I hope he has the proof.

PsyoOps

Must watch this after work. Facial expressions might be quite telling.

I'll be interested in what you find.

Like Dock9, iI think you will be doing well if you see any expressions, but im no expert.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Nothing nice to say about Gulian Jillard to so I won't say anything..... about her. All I know is when some dumb **** from a poll agency called me up for my opinion on the political parties, thier leaders and their agendas in our country, I found he asked a great deal of conflicting questions so I gave him a great deal of conflicting answers. I gave him exactly what he wanted. "I'm a dumb bastard who has no clue about the politics in our country."
As follows

Liberal is good, but labour is good at this~, the greens are cool but seem like communists, Mr independant will get my vote but I met him down town and seems like a doosh. The roads are crap and it costs to much to send my kids to school. I pay to much for electicity and telecomunications so I abuse the Indian that answers when I call, so I guess i'm a racist. If the world is going to end stop charging me to live and give me everything for free because what's the ****ing difference we'll all be dead next year and you can't build a base on Mars out of electonic funds...

I have no money but work 40hrs a week and i'll be the man with the molotov when the # hits the fan!

edit on 15/3/11 by spearhead because: toad

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

You missed the important part though dude

Do you have a hidden IP like all the other kewl people ?

Otherwise, you're history because Aunty Julia's been selling our private stuff to the Americans apparently

Otherwise, your responses were good. Too good. You're on a list as well now

Next time, try to act more stooopid

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

They've been onto me for years, otherwise captain crap kick wouldn't have called me for my opinion in the first place to see if i'd flip the biscuit and label myself a potential terrorist.
Besides, hidden IP's are a cock and balls story. Your ISP has your IP, hidden or not, and will willingly hand it over in return for the right to rob you for the hair on your balls.
edit on 15/3/11 by spearhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

I have spent a bit more time thinking about it. The first time the ETS failed was just after Malcolm Turnbull got kicked of out leader of the opposition. There was bipartisan support for an ETS while he was leader, but things quickly changed just before the vote and Tony Abbott took charge of the party as a climate change skeptic. Labour then tried again a month or so latter to get the ETS passed, but the Liberals where dead against it. This was when talk of a double disillusion and an early election was going around to get a mandate to get it passed. There was also some discussion about a third attempt but Kevin Rudd felt it would have been a waste of time. At later stages he has commented that he would have at least like to try again.

I was wrong on saying three attempts when it was two, but it still does not detract from the fact that a parliament in gridlock is no reason for the governor general to step in and remove a leader.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

SO let me get this right... Assange is upset because the Austrailian Government is not doing enough to support him? He goes on tv and questions the Prime Minister of Austrailia, essentially trying to claim the moral high ground.

If this guy gets any more delusional, he wont need to worry about extradition until after his psychiatric stay.

Assange made his own bed.. To go after people who either dont agree, or who just plain dont want anything to do wiht him smacks of desperation on his part.

This does nothing but continue to confirm my belief that every few months, when Assange disappears from the news, he does something to get back into it.

Dudes washed up and needs to go away. No one cares anymore..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Umm, our corrupt PM said he should be arrested for the leaks but when questioned about what the charges would be she didn't have a clue..
She's nothing but an Irish fool with her nose clearly up the US's rear...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just watched this very heated interview with Australian jurno John Pilger on ABC's "The drum" about Wikileaks and Assange,
I found it very interesting, and think its worth watching.

forward to 26 min for Pilger
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Who is Julian Assange and why is he important, and mostly why does anyone care?

Please no answers, it's a rhetorical question...

If you don't know by now, unfortunately for you, you probably never will.

Please, no replies...just a statement.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It would be innapropriate for her to answer that question. Shes not part of the legal system, and engaging in a discussion about it could cause issues if their is a case that comes from them.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by backinblack

It would be innapropriate for her to answer that question. Shes not part of the legal system, and engaging in a discussion about it could cause issues if their is a case that comes from them.

Yeah sure..Later the correct authorities official stated Assange had committed NO crime..

So it certainly wasn't her job to spread LIES....But she did..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

and thats fair enough. but she could have said somthing like your above qoute, instead of lying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join