It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. Radiation finally reaches my area //might get evacuated

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hey guys, today it's July 25, 2011, 8:20 PM from where I'm at right now as I type this.

As I type this I am in the Philippines, it's been a month since I was here. I was actually supposed to leave on the 16th, but it was a full flight so they offered us an extension, and we took it. A little longer to be away from the radiation. Anyways, tomorrow, we're going to the airport after being in the Philippines after a month. Today marks the month, and we're leaving at about 3AM tomorrow morning. Anyways, I live in a new base in Japan now, not up in Zama or Atsugi which is near Ayase, but near one where there is more water which is more a risk for tsunamis.

More earthquakes have been happening again, after some silence, which is what I am worried about.

As of right now, we're staying with the schedule: Living in Japan for 3 more years.

Yep, 3 moooooore years.

Either my parents change their minds and try to get an "early release" and place us somewhere else other than japan, or I'll be out of here after Highschool and go to college in the states.

new topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join