It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. Radiation finally reaches my area //might get evacuated

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It was taken down early this morning. Here is another link:
US Radiation Monitor

Something fishy is going on, thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey everyone it's 5:03AM as I type this, I just woke up. Apparently school is still on, and I have to go to it, this is the normal time I go. We have testing going on and such, so my parents don't want me to miss it. Hopefully things get better out there.

From skimming through the thread:
Thanks to all those who are offering and willing to help, if any needed I'll contact

Yes on what of my first posts I put "think". I was not sure on where exactly we were on the map but I was sure we were below tokyo so I put think as I was not 100% sure. Sorry for that, it was in class and I was panicking at time and was really worried.
edit on 15-3-2011 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by iAnjo because: To make things clear

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
US Radiation Monitor

Way fishy! Can we trust the site you linked to...?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by president
reply to post by iAnjo

look at the bright side. You got mad ATS points for this.

I'm kind of not kidding. Your country got devistated. Thousands of people are dead. There is a nuclear reactor about to blow in your back yard. and not only do you still somehow have internet access, What do you do with it? ATS points.

Thank goodness! A silver lining

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons
I would totally just leave.
________ x 2

Going outside into the open is more dangerous than being inside.Don't be telling him to panic and just leave.unless he's got a ride and some place safe to go in the a wind safe direction( upwind) ... Is o.p. a college "student" or "middle school" student?
edit on 15-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

"highschool" student

Ok, I have to get ready, maybe school will get cancelled along the way -_-"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Won't let you leave !?!?
Hey, I'd be the first one out of that place....I mean, what are they going to do, send you to the Principal's office?
Just get a note saying that you won't be returning to school....due to a NUCLEAR MELTDOWN!
Good luck to you and I hope they get it under control.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

US Radiation Monitor

Yes, i too have to question that site as its states clearly at the top

Please note that this page is under construction, and some of the readings are simulated

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

US Radiation Monitor

Honestly?... Probably not. But its all we have at the moment, and being on the westcoast I'm checking on everything constantly. The news isn't saying a peep, most people seem to have already forgot what we're possibly dealing with.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

What/who/why was the original site taken down? I think it was uncontrolled and They don't want Us to have that info. That new site is bogus, I believe.

EDIT to add: Yeah, the numbers aren't even compatible with what I was seeing at the other site. The other site was honest and let you know which sites were "simulations." On this site... No clue. I am not liking this at all.
edit on 3/15/2011 by Amaterasu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I hope its not as bad as they say it is....then again they say everything catastrophic isnt that bad

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

There's a lot of negative, uniformed rubbish being posted on here iAnjo along with a lot of positive support and love.
Tune out the negative stuff, stay postive, and be guided by your parents. Even if they are close minded, they have your safety and well being in their hearts. Follow your gut instincts, take on board any advice or guidance that FEELS right, but listen to you own inner voice and TRUST that you are being taekn care of. You are still in one of the safest places to be in. All the 'government lies' stuff at the moment is inappropriate, it's just conspiracy theories and NO ONE knows what is truly going on, maybe not even them. Everyone is doing the best they can at such challenging time.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

YOU ARE NOT ON ATS BECAUSE YOU LISTENED TO YOUR PARENTS! They WILL NOT save you, don't let these idiots coddle you. I know its hard to accept now and you can't, that is impossible no matter how hardcore you are. But heed my words....You are on your Own, Survive, Spread your God. Face the future and be judged, knowing you did right, with relief.

Take a pill, you know you need one.

OP,

Use your head and listen to your Parents. Don't listen to nut's on the Internet. Your in a location where the situation is being closely monitored and which has the resources to get everyone out of there if needed. Your situation is far better than many others.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah... Now there are far fewer circles with readings at www.blackcatsystems.com... . Are They taking out the honest input?

This looks very very very bad.

EDIT to add: The only west coast information is now from San Fran. (There were a few north of there when I first looked, Wa and Or area.)

Wow. They are hiding information for sure.
edit on 3/15/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
www.blackcatsystems.com...

This doesn't sound right...I was looking at this map an hour ago, and in a matter of minutes, almost 10 points disappeared at once, mostly on the West Coast. That's odd, just odd. I mean, the radiations haven't reached the US yet but I find it odd.

Can someone shed some light on this, is this normal? I'm fairly new to radiation maps.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
www.blackcatsystems.com...

This doesn't sound right...I was looking at this map an hour ago, and in a matter of minutes, almost 10 points disappeared at once, mostly on the West Coast. That's odd, just odd. I mean, the radiations haven't reached the US yet but I find it odd.

Can someone shed some light on this, is this normal? I'm fairly new to radiation maps.

The figures fluctuate rather widely - normal is about 5-50ish, I think. 130 is a problem. But we don't even know if these are valid data! They all could be "simulations."

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yeah... Now there are far fewer circles with readings at www.blackcatsystems.com... . Are They taking out the honest input?

This looks very very very bad.

EDIT to add: The only west coast information is now from San Fran. (There were a few north of there when I first looked, Wa and Or area.)

Wow. They are hiding information for sure.
edit on 3/15/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

That's what I fear. Does anybody live on the West Coast. Maybe put a stream like this, so then we can get reliable data!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Stay safe, iAnjo-san! And if you have to go to school and then they say you must stay inside, then it is best to stay inside. Also, as your school is on a military base, you can be sure that even if the public do not get all the information, the military have a good idea of what is going on. They have to. They also have the resources and people who are trained in this sort of stuff.

Most important: having yourself and your family safe is priority number one. If you need to move out or whatever and there is not much time to tell us in a post, then we can wait! We are not in the same danger area. Ignore anyone on here who demands that you post every detail! You do what you need to do to stay safe, and when you have time -- and when it's safe -- then you can post!

And for your posts so far and all your efforts to keep us informed, I can only say:
"Domo, iAnjo-san. Domo arigato!"

Mike
ETA: a note for members who may not know what I wrote at the end there. "Domo" is the equivalent of "Thank you". The suffix "-san" is an honorific and I use it to show respect to iAnjo-san for his honorable actions to keep us informed of what is happening at this very difficult time for himself. "Domo arigato" means "Thank you very much".

edit on 15/3/11 by JustMike because: Added an explanation.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is a report from NHK World English stating that the government is planning to gather and release nationwide radiation levels starting today.
www3.nhk.or.jp...
Still waiting to see if they will do that or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
OP, please read TrueAmerican's thread, and look at the refreshed maps. The quakes are headed towards the triple tectonic plate junction, the quake your people just suffered might only be the beginning, and a smaller one than what might come. Tokyo and your area might be affected by this. I'd move out, but hey, I guess it is simpler for me to say!

Stay safe, go with your feelings.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join